• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games that should be banned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The single, most epic game in existance, in the arcade classic, you're a frog trying to get across a road without being squished, and then get across a river without falling in.

Sounds simple, but I'd go as far to say that it's as addictive as Tetris. :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:lol: It's fun and addictive, I sat down to play it, only to stop playing and discover I was declared legally dead, not literally of course, but you get the idea.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I really hated Jet Ion GP, that is one game that should be torn apart and cast into the pit of Uffern! (cackles maniacally)

The dark knight

Some stuff you say makes me laugh! :lol: I think one game that should be banned is Spider man 1 for the PS2. I think it sucked.
The Phantarch;107097 said:
I really hated Jet Ion GP, that is one game that should be torn apart and cast into the pit of Uffern! (cackles maniacally)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Thanks my friend, I try.
I agree, Spiderman 1 was an atrocity to the console, a shabby disgrace, a contemptable, malfeasant mockery of its majestic movie counterpart!:D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I think I love your grip of the English language, you're better than a comedian!

I'll agree with you on Jet Ion GP, I condemned it to the deepest depths of hell for being an absolute disgusting disgrace to all things gaming.

Sparda™

What's wrong with Need for Speed?!:huh:

I think It's fun to play against cops, smashing their cars and such.

A game that should be banned is Need for Speed ProStreet...:D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Need for Speed is an annoying game, it's a very generic racing game in which you spend a good 70% of your time pimping out your car, which infact can't really merit it being called a racing game.

More like a "Biggest moron" competition, plus you've got cars going at outlandish speeds, speeds that aforementioned cars can't get close to even if they tried and the thing that annoys me most is the slow motion physics when you crash.

It's like a huge announcement saying "Hey, come look at this guy screw up again, I'll play it in really slow motion for extra laughs!"
That's just pointless addition that severly hampers the game, the series had a lot going for it, but idea were too poorly executed, the physics engine is fantastic I'll admit, one of the best I've seen, it would make a good game fantastic, but instead it makes a bad game pretentious.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Dante Aseroth;107161 said:
What's wrong with Need for Speed?!:huh:

I think It's fun to play against cops, smashing their cars and such.

A game that should be banned is Need for Speed ProStreet...:D

i agree as i have pro street for my 360 and i hate it so much . so i broke it. :):):):)

Sparda™

I can understand your criticism, Kyle, but that doesn't necessarily mean It's what all think. From my experience in the series, and from that of many other gamers, Need for Speed is always in their lists. I do admit It becomes repetitive, the engine doesn't surprise you a lot, but hey, If everything would be perfect, criticism wouldn't exist in the first place.^_^

DK, I don't really know why you like Carbon so much!:lol:

The best of the series, is undoubtedly Need for Speed: Most Wanted!;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I haven't played Most Wanted, but I do enjoy Need For Speed games.

I too love Carbon :)

Janny

Dines with dementia
Final Fantasy X-2. The game destroyed the characters, IMO. I think that the only one that could have suited the silly style of the game is Rikku.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Harry Potter games - was my first PS game, SOOOO LAME
And Blood Wake on Xbox, USELESSSSSS

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I agree with you on the Harry Potter games .lol.

I mean, wtf is flipendo? Can that kill Voldemort? I think not :lol:

Top Bottom