• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games that should be banned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Due to the good response from my movie thread i would like to know what games you think should be banned!!!!!!
( please say what consoles that they are on )
first off

Marvel nemesis rise of the imperfects
Alone in the dark : the new nightmare
The da Vinci code
X - squad
Worms 3D
star wars episode 1 the phantom menace . (ps1)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
lol. i remember having toy story 2 on ps1 and it was great fun . lol
i was buzz lightyear

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I dislike Path Of Neo too (ps2)... The game just purely sucks :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
LordOfDarkness;105200 said:
I dislike Path Of Neo too... The game just purely sucks :)

Its a shame really because they had potential and the Matrix is a good base ground for a game.

My games off top of my head are:

Perfect Weapon (PS1) - A game i played for about 10mins before turning it off and never touching it again. I swapped 3 games for this trash and felt dirty soon as i played it.

ClayFighter (SNES) - I didnt actually have a SNES but played this at a friends house. Made me feel sorry for him that he had spent his hard earned cash on this crap.

Lone Soldier (PS1) - Everything about it was terrible and main character looked like an action man toy.

Dragon Ball Z: Sagas (PS2) - Total insult to the DBZ name, i need not say anymore. Terrible...

Tenchu Z (Xbox 360) - I was a fan of the first 2 Tenchu games on the PS1. So i was looking forward to this title when it was announced. However the game itself was diabolical and there was nothing at all that made it worth even being in the shadow of the other titles.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Worms 3D was AWESOME! :lol:

But seriously though, if I had a pick a game that I'd love to fire into the sun and have never return, it'd probably be Final Fantasy 9 for the Playstation.

I just generally disliked that game in comparison to any other, I'll probably think of more later...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Evil Nero;105222 said:
I dont buy games I dont like so .. erm .. none?
lol

If they dont have a demo and people say they are good and reviews are good then you dont know until you get it.

Angelo Credo;105225 said:
Worms 3D was AWESOME! :lol:

But seriously though, if I had a pick a game that I'd love to fire into the sun and have never return, it'd probably be Final Fantasy 9 for the Playstation.

I just generally disliked that game in comparison to any other, I'll probably think of more later...

I liked both Worms 3D and FFIX. :lol:

Camera was a real pain in the *** on Worms 3D though i must admit.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
And...Hang on! X-Squad was a brilliant game as well! Good lord...

Ahah, I thought of another one, Summoner for ths PS2 deserved to be obliterated before it was even made.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Shrek 2 for ps2 was dead easy and it was annoying too......
I'd say every single disney game is SO easy, that it shouldn't be bothered with.
I liked enter the matrix and path of Neo :lol: I found it funny for some reason :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
True Crime New York City (PS2)...

Compared to Streets Of LA, this game was a DISGRACE... Truly terrible... The gameplay is revolting... And seriously boring.

The worst part is the story... I despised the story.

Evil Nero

Bart Simpsons escape from camp deadly for gameboy.

THE most hard game in history.
and when you get to the end , the crappest ending in history.
angers me lol

what you think of the sig's then? ;)

Top Bottom