• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games that should be banned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Guitar Hero, all of them.

Just because they waste the talent of people who might actually be able to pick up a guitar and play for real, oh how I despise that game, at least I had the sense to give my copy away and pick up a real guitar.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:lol: Good, Guitar Hero fails anyway!

Right now I wouldn't play it if I got paid a million for it...Actually...I might. :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah but if you had to be good at to get the million dollars...i'd be dooooooooooooooooooomed! I suck sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad at guitar hero

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The only Final Fantasy that should be fired into the sun was 9, possibly 8, 7 was a masterpiece and miles ahead of it's time, 10 had a decent storyline and 12 was superb in terms of story and gameplay.

This coming from the guy who's history with JRPGs isn't favourable at best...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
8 was irritating, it had more teenage angst in it than 7 did, Squall was a pathetic main character too, at least Laguna made up for it.

7 was awesome though, so far ahead of it's time and it's also what stopped Square from going bankrupt, FF7 was going to be the last game they'd make before going bankrupt and it turned out that it sold so well that it saved the company.

Need for Speed should be destroyed, all of them, infact, every racing game, ever, I have my reasons for that as well.

Top Bottom