• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games that should be banned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Not really a nerd :lol: It's kinda hard to play the game and not hear him scream "Flipendo" at the top of his voice.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol:

I don't have any of those games any more... There's a good reason too, coz they r **** :lol:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'll tell you another game that's a big bag of poo: King Kong: The Official Game of The Movie for the Xbox 360. I'm pretty sure that's the full title. I brought it for £8 from the Amazon UK marketplace just so I could unlock the easy achievements and add an extra 1000 achievement points to my profile (very sad, I know)

Managed to sell it for £6, though, so it's not a massive loss. Don't buy it, though!

Curse

Cursed Girl
Angelo Credo;106908 said:
The only Final Fantasy that should be fired into the sun was 9, possibly 8, 7 was a masterpiece and miles ahead of it's time, 10 had a decent storyline and 12 was superb in terms of story and gameplay.

This coming from the guy who's history with JRPGs isn't favourable at best...

12 was superb in terms of story and gameplay.

i lol'ed at that part! what story? that game had one of the worst story in ff history if you ask me >_> but i must say that it had a great atmosphere and the suroundings looked awesome
here this flash perfectly says everything about ff xii in funny way ^^ :
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/435574

oh and what's the problem with guitar hero guys? >_> one of the best party games if you ask me!

Dark Drakan

Admin
I liked Final Fantasy X the most and i really tried to get into Final Fantasy XII but just couldnt. It just wasnt as interesting as any of the others and i think they made a mistake with the combat system, brave move but didnt work.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well FF12 just drew me in, I loved the combat system, mainly because after thta many games, I got sick of the turn based, random encounters.

The story did it for me, I actually enjoyed it, th Espers were a nice add, useful, but not so overpowered that you never need to use your characters and I enjoyed the side quests along with the new and interesting magic.

The story sold me, the gameplay elements sold me, I genuinely enjoyed that game, but, it's all a matter of opinion.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Another game that should be eviscerated is Kengo: master of Bushido.
I thought it would be interesting at first, I have seldom been more wrong.
The combat system is clumsy, unrefined and everything a samurai game shouldn't be. The battles are tedious, monotonous and simply not worth your time. Avoid this game or you'll end end up committing hara-kiri.

Top Bottom