• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games That Deserve Another Installment (Besides Devil May Cry)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Good ol Japan, that kind of box art would be torn apart by the media if it was used for western releases.
Don't think too highly of the situation. You see, the game is actually uncensored in the west. There are a lot of changes in the Japanese version that tame it down quite a bit. I own both and the Japanese version definitely has the better cover and packaging because, holy hell, it's so much better, but the actual game has a lot of cut content.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Don't think too highly of the situation. You see, the game is actually uncensored in the west. There are a lot of changes in the Japanese version that tame it down quite a bit. I own both and the Japanese version definitely has the better cover and packaging because, holy hell, it's so much better, but the actual game has a lot of cut content.
That's why I also have the western release as well, I just wanted that box art too so I ordered a Japanese version.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Fable needs a Fable 4

-picks Lionhead up out of the ashes--dusts them off--picks Fable out of the ashes--dusts it off--reunites them and releases them back into the wild--whispers- Go do what you were meant to do....

Top Bottom