• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game Industry Flaws

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Violence, revealing outfits, and exaggerated boob physics aren't the issue here. They haven't been since the Supreme Court ruled that video games were protected under freedom of speech. That includes games like Hatred as well.

-------------

Whether I think that there aren't enough of these things isn't a problem -- what we need to do is accept that these things will exist whenever there's a story involved.

-------------

The final boss in Persona 4 is (SPOILERS) technically, a woman. If we want more female villains and main characters, then we need to accept that these things are going to happen.

Same thing with Persona 3: Portable -- the optional main character is also a woman.

Realistically so, since a lot of the male characters hit on you or compliment your looks in one way or another.

-------------

Even if I had a problem with it, there's nothing I can do to censor these things.

I don't like the fatalities against anyone, male or female in mortal kombat 9 and X, but I'm not going to demand that they leave them out either. I'll just recommend that there be some sort of code so that I myself wouldn't have to watch them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom