• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy XIII question?!

aka958

Don't trust people
^I've tried that for *cough* two hours *cough*. But since my Vanille has such low mag and doesn't even have any version of the Belladonna wand.

CloudStryker

Surviving
o_O.
Damn you got some patientce, while we're on the titans challenges discussion is the thing that does the multicast one of the ones your stuck on. (I have absolutly no idea how to spell it's name)

aka958

Don't trust people
CloudStryker;237214 said:
o_O.
Damn you got some patientce, while we're on the titans challenges discussion is the thing that does the multicast one of the ones your stuck on. (I have absolutly no idea how to spell it's name)

No, I've killed that Rakjatjiva. I'm talking about when you do the life's circle missions, when you meet TWO Rakjatjiva's.

Hey I survived their multicast! Hope! Heal! Yes I'm healed and buffed again, let's attack! Both does multicast and I have to repeat the proccess and I never get the chance to even heal up myself...

While we're talking patience, should I mention the 20 hour grind of Adamantoises to get Trapezohedrons? I've got one trapezohedron in 20 hours of adamantoise slaying!

CloudStryker

Surviving
aka958;237216 said:
While we're talking patience, should I mention the 20 hour grind of Adamantoises to get Trapezohedrons? I've got one trapezohedron in 20 hours of adamantoise slaying!

Is the Trapezohedrons the bigger version of an adamantoises
but with armor?

aka958

Don't trust people
No... The adamantoises is the big baddies, the biggest baddies...

Trapezohedron is the transformation catalyst needed to get tier 3 weapons, the so called ultimate weapons.

Adamantoises aren't that big and bad in comparison to the -gui's that comes after you've done the life's circle missions though.

CloudStryker

Surviving
Ohh, I need them.
Why not get a collectors catolouge and upgrade it, allows for increased rare-item drop rate.
So, adamantosies are the big things with the metal plates?
And gui's are BIGGER, how much of your screen do they take up?

aka958

Don't trust people
CloudStryker;237228 said:
Ohh, I need them.
Why not get a collectors catolouge and upgrade it, allows for increased rare-item drop rate.
So, adamantosies are the big things with the metal plates?
And gui's are BIGGER, how much of your screen do they take up?

Not bigger, they are simple palette swaps that is harder.

I believe I had one of those catalogues. I had one for rare and one for normal, but it is still a 1% drop rate I think.

Good thing I got plenty of Platinum Ingots, I could actually buy a trapezohedron if I wanted too...

It's all about luck. I had spent 17 hours of adamantoises slaying when I took a month's break from the game. When I kicked it up again, the first adamantoise dropped a Trapezohedron. My face = :O

CloudStryker

Surviving
Absolute loling. :lol:
I'm surprised you didn't just shout: YASSS or Thank F*CK
So the catolouges don't do much then?

aka958

Don't trust people
CloudStryker;237237 said:
Absolute loling. :lol:
I'm surprised you didn't just shout: YASSS or Thank F*CK
So the catolouges don't do much then?

They double the chances if I'm correct. But the effects don't stack though, so it's only good to have one of each.
But remember, item drops roll for rare first then for the normal drop.

Meg

aka958;237099 said:
I meant without the death trick... My Vanille has been left to rot. She has not so high magic stat, and I consider it utilizing bugs... That is not funny.

Have you killed the two Rakjatjivas too?

Well sorry, but that's what I used. Take it or leave it. And the way I see it is they gave you the Death spell, so use it.

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;237331 said:
Well sorry, but that's what I used. Take it or leave it. And the way I see it is they gave you the Death spell, so use it.

I don't use moaning girls to do my bidding.

I tried to start up FFXIII, but all I have left to do is grinding for CP, Trapezohedrons, and upgrades. All which is done easily by killing adamantoises, and I got six missions left. I can handle about 3 of them, the other three being two Neochu missions and the one with the two Rakjatjiva's.

In the end: FFXIII's replay value = BAD.
I hate it, I've grinded for 25+ hours post game already! I find no pleasure in continuing. To get the best stuff = grinding. The secret boss is just another palette swap.

Meg

^ Weeeeell if you hate it then why don't you just stop? Take a break, play something else, and go back to it later if you want.

Annnnd! On a not related note, its time for Meghan's FFXIII Tip of the Day! Mission 64 is a real pain in the butt. He has 15 million HP and can heal. Nothing can hurt him while he's in recovery mode, right? WRONG. Lightning's Army of One ability does damage. Really handy dandy. So Lightning haters can :p Honestly though, it makes a difference.

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;237411 said:
^ Weeeeell if you hate it then why don't you just stop? Take a break, play something else, and go back to it later if you want.

Annnnd! On a not related note, its time for Meghan's FFXIII Tip of the Day! Mission 64 is a real pain in the butt. He has 15 million HP and can heal. Nothing can hurt him while he's in recovery mode, right? WRONG. Lightning's Army of One ability does damage. Really handy dandy. So Lightning haters can :p Honestly though, it makes a difference.

Attacus may be hard, but I heard Snow is useful in that battle. And the percentage in it's stagger bar still adds to your extra damage. So higher it up to 300% and keep it there with a good paradigm.

I gave it a break, I tried again today but it ain't funny. Can't find the good in it. FFXII had much more replay value than this.

Meg

aka958;237419 said:
Attacus may be hard, but I heard Snow is useful in that battle. And the percentage in it's stagger bar still adds to your extra damage. So higher it up to 300% and keep it there with a good paradigm.

I gave it a break, I tried again today but it ain't funny. Can't find the good in it. FFXII had much more replay value than this.

Um. I wasn't talking about Attacus. :|
And I finished this game a few weeks ago and I still think it's fun :lol: Sure, its starting to get kinda dull, but I figure I'll keep playing it until I'm bored, then put it on the shelf for a while. I'm holding on to this one, that's for sure. I've learned the hard way that trading in amazing games once you're bored with them is a bad idea.

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;237422 said:
Um. I wasn't talking about Attacus. :|
And I finished this game a few weeks ago and I still think it's fun :lol: Sure, its starting to get kinda dull, but I figure I'll keep playing it until I'm bored, then put it on the shelf for a while. I'm holding on to this one, that's for sure. I've learned the hard way that trading in amazing games once you're bored with them is a bad idea.

I never said such a thing. I keep all my games which I find amazing. Especially FF.

Top Bottom