• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFXIV Team Sacked. Going F2P Until It's "Good".

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm just stating that if SE were to do another FFVII related game, Genesis would be in it...I think. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Faust;293424 said:
I'm just stating that if SE were to do another FFVII related game, Genesis would be in it...I think. :lol:

Yeah, if they ever would. That compilation is beaten to death.

Esura;293425 said:
LOL at making Zack's death irrelevant now.

No. Zack's death might not have been important in stopping Genesis and the main story. But look at Crisis Core as a story on it's own and Zack's death meant alot to the whole game. Plus the fact that he is gone made Cloud take his place and get the Buster sword, kind of starting all the events of FFVII.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
aka958;293427 said:
Yeah, if they ever would. That compilation is beaten to death.

No. Zack's death might not have been important in stopping Genesis and the main story. But look at Crisis Core as a story on it's own and Zack's death meant alot to the whole game. Plus the fact that he is gone made Cloud take his place and get the Buster sword, kind of starting all the events of FFVII.
Well, true. In any case, the last dungeon in CC is epic...for real. Never got passed it so I YT the final parts like a bitch :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hope I don't get flamed for this, but am I the only one who couldn't get into FF7? I just didn't like it much...

Esura

Storm Silves;293438 said:
I hope I don't get flamed for this, but am I the only one who couldn't get into FF7? I just didn't like it much...
Its all good. It might not strike that gaming itch for ya. My motto, don't worry about what people THINK about what YOU like or don't like. If a person going to flame you for stating your opinion in a way thats not retarded, then they are retarded. Hope you understand my lingo. :lol:

That said, FFVII was my first, so I can be a bit partial to it at times.

aka958

Don't trust people
Esura;293430 said:
Well, true. In any case, the last dungeon in CC is epic...for real. Never got passed it so I YT the final parts like a bitch :lol:

Oh yeah. I love that dungeon. But I was so damn overpowered when I had gone through all those missions I pretty much two hitted everything. Even though my first time I started on hard it felt like a pushover. But... a no level game staying on level 6 and disabling all the DMW bonuses on hard... GET DEMI AS FAST AS YOU CAN!! I forgot it when I started Chapter 3 and... it took me three months to get past.

Then it feels easier, but I have to spam missions which feels like murder. Every fight is hard and unfair. I usually put down the no level game and start a new game on the side. I've completed the game normally on hard 3 times in a row while playing my no level game. The ultimate CC challenge. O_O

Storm Silves;293438 said:

I thought I was going to hate it because of the irritating part of the fanbase ("FFVII rulez all! Every other FF sucks in comparison! Why isn't this FF like FFVII?" - that kind of fanbase). But damn I loved it.

Meg

Storm Silves;293451 said:
The only 7 game I liked was DoC. The others were a bit... I dunno, off for me.

Oh gosh I hated it. I tried so hard to like it, but it sucks.

Esura

Storm Silves;293451 said:
The only 7 game I liked was DoC. The others were a bit... I dunno, off for me.

:lol: Seriously?

It was an ok game but, the story felt forced...it didn't seem to flow with FFVII's story well.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I didn't play it for it's story, I just liked the gameplay. And the graphics were awesome for a PS2 game.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
*shrug* FFVII is about life and death. But I do agree that SE should just leave it alone...FFVII as a game was fine but when you start coming out with different canons it's like beating the sh!t out of something. The movie though, Advent Childern Complete was a nice touch...I don't think there should be anything more added to VII.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
FF7 was a good game, and FF8 was too, FF9 sucked, FF10 and 10-2 uber sucked. I gave up after 10-2, but I still played DoC just because Vincent was in it.

Esura

aka958;293453 said:
I thought I was going to hate it because of the irritating part of the fanbase ("FFVII rulez all! Every other FF sucks in comparison! Why isn't this FF like FFVII?" - that kind of fanbase). But damn I loved it.
I didn't have to worry about the fanbase when I played it...because I played it when it first came out all those years ago. My brother bought it and he didn't like it, so I asked could I keep it cause it has a dude with a big sword on it. So when people say I only like FFVII cause its the popular stuff out and I'm a weeaboo...they're crazy. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Esura;293638 said:
I didn't have to worry about the fanbase when I played it...because I played it when it first came out all those years ago. My brother bought it and he didn't like it, so I asked could I keep it cause it has a dude with a big sword on it. So when people say I only like FFVII cause its the popular stuff out and I'm a weeaboo...they're crazy. :lol:

I like it alot. :p

But only a part of the fanbase are loud and annoying, those who are shown the most since they go around doing their crazy stuff.

Top Bottom