• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Fighting Game

Which game is your favourite fighting series?

• DBZ Games

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • SoulCalibur

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Tekken

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Mortal Kombat

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Virtua Fighter

• DOA

• Other

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I liked Tekken 3, Doa (2?), but i think Virtua fighter is the game that is best of them all.
I really like it's realistical attacks.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
My favorite fighting game is the "Versus Capcom" series.And I'm putting King Of Fighters as a close second since I grew up with that.Too bad they aren't listed,but I still love 'em.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I used to love Tekken as a kid - I only ever played the first one that came as part of a demo CD on the PlayStation but I bashed the crap out of those buttons and mostly won. I don't actually like fighting games on the whole but Tekken, from a 12 year old's perspective, was pretty cool.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It's either Soul Calibur or Tekken... and I had to choose Tekken. Its the first fighting game that I ever played and I've loved it ever since.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I used to love Tekken as a kid - I only ever played the first one that came as part of a demo CD on the PlayStation but I bashed the crap out of those buttons and mostly won. I don't actually like fighting games on the whole but Tekken, from a 12 year old's perspective, was pretty cool.
Now i know who murdered my controlls when i was visiting New YorK :p

Demon619

Deadman walking
I will admit, I love the DBZ fighting games. I enjoy beating the biggest badasses in that series (and GT) with nothing but Kid Buu, its fantastic.

Also Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat is Epic as well.

Selutu

Son of Death, Bringer of the dead
A few years ago I would've chosen DBZ series... But it just started to get too repetitive... And I agree with Chaos Raiden... Marvel vs Capcom is my favorite...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Soul Calibur and some of the DBZ fighting games are my personal favorite fighting games. DBZ BT3 and RB2 for DBZ and SC2 for the SC series.

Meg

I like Tekken a lot. Tekken 6 wasn't as good as I'd hope, but Tekken: DR was fantastic. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was very good too.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I love it AS no one voted for street fighter XD tekken 2,3 KICKED ASS in arcades ! wtf is virtual fighter terrible name for a game !

Top Bottom