• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Fighting Game

Which game is your favourite fighting series?

• DBZ Games

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • SoulCalibur

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Tekken

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Mortal Kombat

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Virtua Fighter

• DOA

• Other

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
even though i've never played the others mortal kombat owns in my opinion :)

Agreed it owns in bloodiness and explicit violence its unique 2d fighter I must say it easily owns Soul calibur's Big sword wielding pansy characters and tekken owns Street fighter by par because i played the original TK3 in arcades never really wanted to waste my coins in SF2

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Agree it owns in bloodiness and explicit violence its unique 2d fighter I must say it easily owns Soul calibur's Big sword wielding pansy characters and tekken owns Street fighter by par because i played the original TK3 in arcades never really wanted to waste my coins in SF2
yes if i could i would buy mk9 but i cant :( however i watched a walkthrough so i haven't missed anything....just a shame it was shao kahn who got the prize.....onaga beats shao kahn at everything and definatly in strength weight and height XD

i will kill whoever killed onaga in the old future :shifty:

but i hope he appears in the next mk or the one after that as a really detailed powerful character MUHUHAHAHAHAHAA!!!:devil:

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
an undead warrior versus the allmighty invulnrable former emperor of outworld.......the dragon king!!! really!!!!

you can say the same about dante halfdemon/human against the emperor of the underworld king mundus Really ??

EDIT: Blasphemy !! how come scorpion get his ass kicked !?? :O

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I have to admit that DOA, without a doubt, is my favorite fighting game because of its Triangle Fighting System, and the endless amount of counters!
anime-phoenix-wright-453269.gif

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
hes a decendant from the legendary sparda though and scorpion is powerful because he died and was brought back (with some help from the elder gods) plus shao kahn beat scorpion then onaga came along and beat shao kahn with one blow!

ZeroLove

I have played Soul Calibur V all day now and I love it! The gameplay is great, the characters are interesting, the graphics are beautiful, the Story Mode is, erh, well, it's okay. And Zwei is absolutely amazingly awesome! So yes, Soul Calibur V is my newest favourite fighting game! :D

Top Bottom