• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Fighting Game

Which game is your favourite fighting series?

• DBZ Games

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • SoulCalibur

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Tekken

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Mortal Kombat

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Virtua Fighter

• DOA

• Other

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
my favorite fighting series is Bloody Roar. if you don't know what it is check this out:

and a very close second would be mortal kombat :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mortal Kombat 9, with a very close second being Soul Calibur II-IV. Anyone who knows my tendencies will know why that is. :p

Blitz

Heeeeey.
(YE... ARE.... SCALEH?)

Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter III, Mugen, Marvel vs Capcom III (Ultimate soon), Tatsunoko vs Capcom, And MK series.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Tekken 6 wasn't as good as I'd hope

I agree.

I also did not like Tekken 6 that much despite the fact that I am a HUGE tekken fan.

They put to much emphasis on the Campaign mode which made the overall game suffer since they put all their resources into that one mode that really should have just been a "side game' like Tekken force rather than the central part of the story and game.

Hopefully Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will give us that same awesome feeling that Tekken 5 did .

Also the return of Devil Kazuya is LONG overdue lol.

ZeroLove

I agree.

I also did not like Tekken 6 that much despite the fact that I am a HUGE tekken fan.

They put to much emphasis on the Campaign mode which made the overall game suffer since they put all their resources into that one mode that really should have just been a "side game' like Tekken force rather than the central part of the story and game.

Hopefully Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will give us that same awesome feeling that Tekken 5 did .

Also the return of Devil Kazuya is LONG overdue lol.

TTT2 will have Devil Kazuya, but instead of being another character it is part of Kazuya's gameplay to turn into his devil form which I think is rather cool. I wouldn't mind if Jin had that too, changing into Devil Jin and then have a new set of moves to play with.

But yeah, Tekken 6 left alot to wish for, however, one good thing came out of it: Lars! I LOVE Lars! I'm just sad he doesn't appear to be in Street Fighter X Tekken. :(

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

You like lars ?? yeah i would like him too since he has that cool hairstyle BUT he's son of heihachi WTF ??? this doesn't make any sense ! they just ruining the story of devil now making it all final fantasy style -_- and also btw if you saw the new CGI movie BV they just screwed up with both jin&kazuya's DT

Kazuya is supposed to be all evil and silent 24/7 serious but here he is chatting with xiayo and alica WTF ??
Jin he is supposed to turn into a maaniac DJ by that evil smile as seen in this trailer :-

skip to the very end when bison dashes jin to the window i didn't see that DJ in this CGI movie instead he was talking just like he's wearing some kind of dragon costume I just hope that they don't keep these two terrible DJ&DK for tekken7

ZeroLove

You like lars ?? yeah i would like him too since he has that cool hairstyle BUT he's son of heihachi WTF ??? this doesn't make any sense ! they just ruining the story of devil now making it all final fantasy style -_- and also btw if you saw the new CGI movie BV they just screwed up with both jin&kazuya's DT

Kazuya is supposed to be all evil and silent 24/7 serious but here he is chatting with xiayo and alica WTF ??
Jin he is supposed to turn into a maaniac DJ by that evil smile as seen in this trailer :-

skip to the very end when bison dashes jin to the window i didn't see that DJ in this CGI movie instead he was talking just like he's wearing some kind of dragon costume I just hope that they don't keep these two terrible DJ&DK for tekken7

His design, his fighting style and gameplay and the fact that he isn't a goddamn half-devil, but is actually human and have that heroic personality, just wanting to do the right thing and stop all the madness once and for all that Heihachi, Kazuya and Jin keep continueing. It's like the past few Tekken games have been all about those three, so having someone like Lars to get in and try and stop it was really cool, imo.

Storyplot wise, all the other characters who are NOT Heihachi, Kazuya or Jin have just seemed like unimportant filler characters. I would like for a new story to start in Tekken soon.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
His soon.

heroic personality ??? oh come on ! devil gene made him insane ! how can he be all controlled all of a sudden ?? japan come on !

Jin was supposed to be the hero but for some reason they just won't project him as anyway i would like to end the story too its getting wayy too much final fantasy

ZeroLove

heroic personality ??? oh come on ! devil gene made him insane ! how can he be all controlled all of a sudden ?? japan come on !

Jin was supposed to be the hero but for some reason they just won't project him as anyway i would like to end the story too its getting wayy too much final fantasy

I don't think you understood me. Lars has the heroic personality. Jin is the one who became insane due to the devil gene, however, through training he learned to keep the insanity at a low and act professional. That doesn't mean he isn't insane though. I mean, Jin was willing to blow up the whole world just to stop Azazel from rising. That's insane right there for ya, bro.

Jin was a hero, in Tekken 3-5, but for the story to evolve they had to do something about him. I just think the whole devil gene story has gone on for too long though.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

LOL i was talking about Tekken blood vengeance he was behaving so weird in that CGI movie ^_^ actually he isn't insane in Tk6 he wants to eradicate devil inside him that's why he's waging war lol in real life america would pwn japan

ZeroLove

LOL i was talking about Tekken blood vengeance he was behaving so weird in that CGI movie ^_^ actually he isn't insane in Tk6 he wants to eradicate devil inside him that's why he's waging war lol in real life america would pwn japan

Though the CGI movie was beautiful, the story was just weird and didn't fit with the game's storyplot at all. I doubt Ling didn't know about Anna or Nina after having been in a tournament against them since Tekken 3 and the same with Lee not knowing who Anna was. And what's all that about Lee suddenly being a teacher? Makes no sense at all.

It was still a cool and beautifully made movie though, just taken out of context.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Though tht of context.

paul or law ???? they're my fav duo and they didn't appear in this movie the triple threat fight was cool but then lame story comes and washes away the fun if there was insane Devil jin the movie would have been perfect

ZeroLove

paul or law ???? they're my fav duo and they didn't appear in this movie the triple threat fight was cool but then lame story comes and washes away the fun if there was insane Devil jin the movie would have been perfect

Erh, I never mentioned Paul or Law.

ZeroLove

i just wanted them to be in the movie :p

Many characters weren't in the movie. Like I said, the whole focussing on the three (Heihachi, Kazuya and Jin) is getting tiresome. Other cool characters are getting left behind.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
What we need is a Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the 360 and PS3. Also a Soul Calibur game with all the characters in it. From Soul Edge to the current game.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
What we need is a Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the 360 and PS3. Also a Soul Calibur game with all the characters in it. From Soul Edge to the current game.

Yess !! Bt3 is my personal fav ^_^ i think there is one tenkaichi game released for 360/ps3
images

and this is BT3 =
images
ah man ps2&summer :)

Top Bottom