• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Everybody must embrace Bayonetta for what it is!

leonbutt167

Its seems like most you do not like Bayonetta in some way. Whether its the character design or the belief that Bayonetta is a rip off of Dante;its undeniable that Bayonetta is far better than any other DMC,GOW(God of War), or other generic action titles to date or even to come. Like it or not, Bayonetta has maintained the slightly decayed hardcore action game genre from rotting further.

God Of War is PURE ADVENTURE. The only thing that shines is the story and music of the game. Other wise, get ready for a lot of flashy and gory, but soon to be tiresome and eventually boring gameplay. Several parts were too ridiculous for GOW to even have its take on greek mythology. Some cyclops are armed with technology advanced morning stars(spiked balls:lol:), multiple ceberuses can exist at a time, Hades sprout multiple claws from his back, and Kratos is able to BEAT ZEUS. ZEUS IS THE MOST POWERFUL BEING OF ALL TIME. HE COULD OF TURNED KRATOS INTO A BLOODY MULCH. But no, he just had to have a showdown with his "son":dry: The GOW series are overhyped, and is what most ignorant people now a days claim to be the top action game of all time. Thus, the GOW series rotting the hardcore action game industry.

Are you ****ing kidding me? You are seriously complaining about the hyper sexuality?
raiden-naked.jpg
Enough said.

In the midst of battle, Bayonetta defends the honour of the truly awesome action games, and gives some light to the action game industry once again. However, Bayonetta is wounded in battle with the return of GOW in the form of the very extremely overhyped GOD OF WAR 3. Suport Bayonetta! It'll be a while until Devil May Cry can bring reinforcements to beat back the GOW series into the ground. SUPPORT BAYONETTA!

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
i'll admit that Bayonetta is awesome (some ways better than DMC) but seriously? y would u dis GOW when Darksiders was crap?
really: GOW + Zelda + Portal= darksiders (lame in my opinion)
...least u didnt dis ninja gaiden...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Personally I loved Bayonetta, and there are several people here who, whilst initially hating the game, have come to quite like it. It's got some incredibly addictive gameplay and really does feel like a throwback to some of the best parts of Devil May Cry.

Frankly, Bayonetta is to guys what Dante is to the girls. I'm not complaining about the over-sexualisation because it always felt like a huge tongue-in-cheek jab at Devil May Cry anyway.
Dante himself is a pretty sexualised character, let's face it, he's this immortal, unstoppable, unbeatable badass who is designed to both look attractive and be incredibly strong and on a base level, that's appealing to the female fans.

Bayonetta's the same, she's an unstoppable, unbeatable badass who again is designed to look sexy and flaunts it, because on a base level, that's also appealing to the male fans.

Frankly I just find it funny that a game with sexualised male characters slips under the radar with no problems, but as soon as a game like Bayonetta comes out, it's all "OH EM GEE DEGRADING TO WOMEN HOW CAN MEN EXPECT US TO MEET THESE STANDARDS?!"

Y'know...It doesn't make us feel any better when you drool over hyper-sexualised guys like Dante either...Herp derp, double standards.

In all seriousness though, Bayonetta was a kickass game, it was just all fun, all the time and I loved playing it.

D.E.Mortal;269524 said:
i'll admit that Bayonetta is awesome (some ways better than DMC) but seriously? y would u dis GOW when Darksiders was crap?
really: GOW + Zelda + Portal= darksiders (lame in my opinion)
...least u didnt dis ninja gaiden...

Not sure how Darksiders or Ninja Gaiden factor into this discussion at all...But there we go.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Ninja'd by you again mr. Credo...and my first ninja in the forum in a long time.And double agree on the similarity with Dante bit and about the girls.

To answer though :

leonbutt167;269521 said:
Its seems like most you do not like Bayonetta in some way. Whether its the character design or the belief that Bayonetta is a rip off of Dante;its undeniable that Bayonetta is far better than any other DMC,GOW(God of War), or other generic action titles to date or even to come. Like it or not, Bayonetta has maintained the slightly decayed hardcore action game genre from rotting further.

God Of War is PURE ADVENTURE. The only thing that shines is the story and music of the game. Other wise, get ready for a lot of flashy and gory, but soon to be tiresome and eventually boring gameplay. Several parts were too ridiculous for GOW to even have its take on greek mythology. Some cyclops are armed with technology advanced morning stars(spiked balls:lol:), multiple ceberuses can exist at a time, Hades sprout multiple claws from his back, and Kratos is able to BEAT ZEUS. ZEUS IS THE MOST POWERFUL BEING OF ALL TIME. HE COULD OF TURNED KRATOS INTO A BLOODY MULCH. But no, he just had to have a showdown with his "son":dry: The GOW series are overhyped, and is what most ignorant people now a days claim to be the top action game of all time. Thus, the GOW series rotting the hardcore action game industry.

Are you ****ing kidding me? You are seriously complaining about the hyper sexuality?
raiden-naked.jpg
Enough said.

In the midst of battle, Bayonetta defends the honour of the truly awesome action games, and gives some light to the action game industry once again. However, Bayonetta is wounded in battle with the return of GOW in the form of the very extremely overhyped GOD OF WAR 3. Suport Bayonetta! It'll be a while until Devil May Cry can bring reinforcements to beat back the GOW series into the ground. SUPPORT BAYONETTA!

I agree with what you say about being better than any other action game up until now.True.GOW isn't an adventure game thought,it's a hack 'n' slash game with...

Warning,rant in spoilers.
a pretty sick and insanelly stupid story that only some very close minded and unedcucated idiots can praise for letting some idiotic studio make such a god-awfull interpretion on the greek mythology.For f*ck's sake,get your facts straight or don't ever touch it again.I'm sick and tired of each and every us studio picking up something historical and adding it's own spin since it turns into a complete failure.GOD!

Though Zeus isn't excactly the strongest being in the universe...Hera is!;):DDon't anger the wife,you sly loverboy,Zeus.;)

Anyway.Gamers nowadays complain about everything.This is mostly evident in GF but here we are mostly [very] open-minded.Note that not all like Bayonetta.Granted that from time to time,even here some people will diss good games,it's not unusual[usually trolls but they are dealt with].I for one am a supporter of Bayonetta and I like this game.

I agree with your last statement too.But not just Bayonetta,every good action game out there.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I love Bayonetta.
But, i suppose it was gonna have some DMC stuff hinted in it.
The only thing that 'cheapened' it for me was Father Balder (Being an obvious copy of Sparda)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^For me it was the story for one reason : it screamed : "you can explore it mooooooore".But since the contract with SEGA hasn't been renewed yet...hope they do though.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have to admit that I was one of 'those people' who was very much opposed to Bayonetta. But that was back in the day when I was an ignorant little fool who knew nothing. *siiiiiiigh*

Bayonetta had a lot of new elements in it that made it fun. I absolutely love the little gameplays that would pop up after completing a chapter where you get to shoot the angels in an old style arcade-like game. The graphics were top notch, and it's made me really excited to see what they bring us in DMC5 because not only is Capcom going to have to beat the awesome gameplay but they'll also need to bring us graphics that make Bayonetta seem ammateur. *@.@ - is having thoughts of brilliant-graphic-Dante-oooooooooooh:lol:*

Although admittedly I'm not such a big fan of the 'animated' screenshots they would throw into the cinematics every now and then. And I have to say, the weapon switch took a backseat. It was like DMC3 all over again, so on that level, DMC4 beats Bayonetta. I liked it better to just push a button and get the weapon I wanted in DMC than going through the friggin menu to select my weapon combos in Bayonetta. Then again, I would love for them to give us a dodge in DMC like they do in Bayonetta.

Oh, and being able to race on a bike? I'll be honest, I was on a high when I found myself on a really fast bike - and I could go even faster!! That's got to be my favourite part of Bayonetta. That, and being able to use the katana with Vergil and Dante's moves.

As for the rip off Dante. I don't think so. If anything Bayonetta is Hideki bringing us Dante a la female style, but she's not a rip off. A rip off would be the patchwork freak walking around with a glowing arm with little to no original lines of his own. And let's face it, the only lines Bayonetta stole was the 'flock off' from Dante and the '**** off' from Nero. And she uses that excessively. Bless it. ^_^

DMC's story line beats Bayonetta's, I really wasn't that into the story at all, but the overall game does pose a pretty big rival to the DMC franchise.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^YOU??????You where one of those people?God,this is almost unbelievable.It's like saying that the weather girl will not end up with me-

*TV news* : The weather girl known as Ketsuno Ana got married this weekend.

*Goes into depression.*

Ahem!A dodge on DMC...better give us the Guard and Dodge mechanism from BASARA.That would be better fitting for DMC.The acrobatic dodges and stuff should go into a style or something new[the future games will probably have this].

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I enjoyed playing Bayonetta. Perhaps one of the most entertaining and awesome action games I have ever played, next to DMC games, RE games, God of War games, Ninja Gaiden games, and etc.

Not everyone enjoys playing Bayonetta, and not everyone likes to play the same games as we are. We need to accept that fact that they have their own tastes.

leonbutt167

Chloe_Ryder;269541 said:
I have to admit that I was one of 'those people' who was very much opposed to Bayonetta. But that was back in the day when I was an ignorant little fool who knew nothing. *siiiiiiigh*

Bayonetta had a lot of new elements in it that made it fun. I absolutely love the little gameplays that would pop up after completing a chapter where you get to shoot the angels in an old style arcade-like game. The graphics were top notch, and it's made me really excited to see what they bring us in DMC5 because not only is Capcom going to have to beat the awesome gameplay but they'll also need to bring us graphics that make Bayonetta seem ammateur. *@.@ - is having thoughts of brilliant-graphic-Dante-oooooooooooh:lol:*

Although admittedly I'm not such a big fan of the 'animated' screenshots they would throw into the cinematics every now and then. And I have to say, the weapon switch took a backseat. It was like DMC3 all over again, so on that level, DMC4 beats Bayonetta. I liked it better to just push a button and get the weapon I wanted in DMC than going through the friggin menu to select my weapon combos in Bayonetta. Then again, I would love for them to give us a dodge in DMC like they do in Bayonetta.

Oh, and being able to race on a bike? I'll be honest, I was on a high when I found myself on a really fast bike - and I could go even faster!! That's got to be my favourite part of Bayonetta. That, and being able to use the katana with Vergil and Dante's moves.

As for the rip off Dante. I don't think so. If anything Bayonetta is Hideki bringing us Dante a la female style, but she's not a rip off. A rip off would be the patchwork freak walking around with a glowing arm with little to no original lines of his own. And let's face it, the only lines Bayonetta stole was the 'flock off' from Dante and the '**** off' from Nero. And she uses that excessively. Bless it. ^_^

DMC's story line beats Bayonetta's, I really wasn't that into the story at all, but the overall game does pose a pretty big rival to the DMC franchise.

Actually, I wasn't saying that Bayonetta was a rip off of Dante;I was just listing one of the possible reasons why people are against it. I'm very glad that you changed though!;)

leonbutt167

Chaos Master;269566 said:
I enjoyed playing Bayonetta. Perhaps one of the most entertaining and awesome action games I have ever played, next to DMC games, RE games, God of War games, Ninja Gaiden games, and etc.

Not everyone enjoys playing Bayonetta, and not everyone likes to play the same games as we are. We need to accept that fact that they have their own tastes.

I understand that but I meant to defend REAL action games from the rest of the crap. No offense by the way.

leonbutt167

Devil Bane;269526 said:
^Ninja'd by you again mr. Credo...and my first ninja in the forum in a long time.And double agree on the similarity with Dante bit and about the girls.

To answer though :

I agree with what you say about being better than any other action game up until now.True.GOW isn't an adventure game thought,it's a hack 'n' slash game with...

Warning,rant in spoilers.
a pretty sick and insanelly stupid story that only some very close minded and unedcucated idiots can praise for letting some idiotic studio make such a god-awfull interpretion on the greek mythology.For f*ck's sake,get your facts straight or don't ever touch it again.I'm sick and tired of each and every us studio picking up something historical and adding it's own spin since it turns into a complete failure.GOD!

Though Zeus isn't excactly the strongest being in the universe...Hera is!;):DDon't anger the wife,you sly loverboy,Zeus.;)

Anyway.Gamers nowadays complain about everything.This is mostly evident in GF but here we are mostly [very] open-minded.Note that not all like Bayonetta.Granted that from time to time,even here some people will diss good games,it's not unusual[usually trolls but they are dealt with].I for one am a supporter of Bayonetta and I like this game.

I agree with your last statement too.But not just Bayonetta,every good action game out there.

:wub: Thanks so much for the reply! It shows that you really understand what I was trying to say. Thanks again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had originally hated Bayonetta for a lot of stupid reasons, such as having to kill angels (I have a guardian angel, so I found it offensive, but I got over it after I realized they're not "the" angels) and feeling a lot different from DMC for a while.

But it grew on me.

The bosses beat anything DMC could ever hope to muster, and the cinematic style of the game was top-notch for me. The game made fun of itself and acknowledged that. It was funny that Netta stole some lines from Dante, too. (Flock off, featherface! and Let's rock, baby!) The references to other Sega games like Sonic, After Burner, Space Harrier, and Viewtiful Joe sent tingles up my spine and put a tear in my eye, something no other game has ever done.

All in all, Bayonetta is a fantastic game and while people will always have opinions, it's usually the biased people who don't like Bayonetta.

Oh, and BTW, the Affinity angels quickly became my favorite angels in existence, period. There's just something about them that makes them rather cool to me. I guess it's because they look like armored bird-men or something.

Vampi

leonbutt167;269521 said:

raiden-naked.jpg
Enough said.

Bayo is so Dante but in a woman's skin. If you can't realize that then you must be a harden fanboy and try to justify that she's has a unique personality (which she does not). The only thing is, Dante's personality makes him cool while with Bayo she just seems silly and lame.

Bayonetta is nowhere near better then DMC or even GOW for that matter. Its only better in level design and gameplay. Other then that its an average mess that i'm sure, without those two important factors, no one would buy the game without it.

Bayo has only stayed in the news honestly because of her (vomit inducing) sex appeal...which is the only thing she has that makes her a character. She has nothing else going for her. She doesn't have a tragic past that affects her psyche, nothing.

You call GOW ridiculous, yet you can't say the same about Bayo? Now that comment of yours is ridiculous.

I agree sumwhat with you about GOW being overhyped. But ever since Bayo's release, Bayo has become overhyped as well. At least GOW's story and music fit with Kratos character. Unlike Bayo which is crappy Pop music that you had to mute before you kill yourself. I'm not saying Bayo didn't have awesome tracks, that it did with its orchestral score. But the battle theme got on my nerves (but then again i can say that about DMC 4's battle theme as well).

Raiden isn't about sex appeal. Kojima didn't make him out to be a sex symbol (i don't consider him even cute like other fangirls think). He was a disappointing surprise when MGS 2 released. Just because he got naked in one level doesn't excuse the fact that Bayo ALWAYS has to get semi naked to unleash a devastating attack. It just cheapens her character even more.

You can like Bayo all you want. But of course that's what Kamiya wanted the male demographic to think. She's hypersexualized for no reason, and she just flirts with the camera, its a nerdboy's dream.

Don't hate on GOW. I don't like Kratos much but i give Sony Santa Monica alot of respect on how they're consistant with the story and the environment.

You might think by now that you think i hate Bayo. I don't. I love the gameplay and i like Jeanne, Rodin and Enzo. But Bayo is not perfect and it didn't bring that much revolutionary gameplay, it was more an evolution which was already there. Its unique in sum way, but its not perfect. Other games have things that are better then Bayo in sum degree.

I think you'd fit in the Platinum Games forum...they're all about Bayo and dismiss any other game.

moseslmpg

I don't care about Bayonetta TBH, but don't diss Darksiders. That was a fun game.

I don't like Bayonetta, I do not enjoy it, I do not enjoy watching it, I do not enjoy hearing it, and I do not enjoy even discussing the story of it. I think Bayonetta is one of the worst characters in recent history, I hate the story, and the music, and Bayonetta's hair, and Bayonetta fanboys and girls. That said, I do of course support the effort and energy put into the game by P* and I do think a similar level of care needs to be given to DMC.

And just to clarify: The angels in Bayonetta are "the" angels...in Bayonetta's world. So yes, you are killing angels, Dread. But is that really any more heinous than all the innocent people you kill in games anyway?

EDIT: Btw, there is no reason to disparage another game series just to make Bayo look better. If something is good it should stand on its own merits.

leonbutt167

Vampi;269587 said:
Bayo is so Dante but in a woman's skin. If you can't realize that then you must be a harden fanboy and try to justify that she's has a unique personality (which she does not). The only thing is, Dante's personality makes him cool while with Bayo she just seems silly and lame.

Bayonetta is nowhere near better then DMC or even GOW for that matter. Its only better in level design and gameplay. Other then that its an average mess that i'm sure, without those two important factors, no one would buy the game without it.

Bayo has only stayed in the news honestly because of her (vomit inducing) sex appeal...which is the only thing she has that makes her a character. She has nothing else going for her. She doesn't have a tragic past that affects her psyche, nothing.

You call GOW ridiculous, yet you can't say the same about Bayo? Now that comment of yours is ridiculous.

I agree sumwhat with you about GOW being overhyped. But ever since Bayo's release, Bayo has become overhyped as well. At least GOW's story and music fit with Kratos character. Unlike Bayo which is crappy Pop music that you had to mute before you kill yourself. I'm not saying Bayo didn't have awesome tracks, that it did with its orchestral score. But the battle theme got on my nerves (but then again i can say that about DMC 4's battle theme as well).

Raiden isn't about sex appeal. Kojima didn't make him out to be a sex symbol (i don't consider him even cute like other fangirls think). He was a disappointing surprise when MGS 2 released. Just because he got naked in one level doesn't excuse the fact that Bayo ALWAYS has to get semi naked to unleash a devastating attack. It just cheapens her character even more.

You can like Bayo all you want. But of course that's what Kamiya wanted the male demographic to think. She's hypersexualized for no reason, and she just flirts with the camera, its a nerdboy's dream.

Don't hate on GOW. I don't like Kratos much but i give Sony Santa Monica alot of respect on how they're consistant with the story and the environment.

You might think by now that you think i hate Bayo. I don't. I love the gameplay and i like Jeanne, Rodin and Enzo. But Bayo is not perfect and it didn't bring that much revolutionary gameplay, it was more an evolution which was already there. Its unique in sum way, but its not perfect. Other games have things that are better then Bayo in sum degree.

I think you'd fit in the Platinum Games forum...they're all about Bayo and dismiss any other game.

I have infact, never played Bayonetta. What inspired me to do this goddamn thread(and the archrival/competitor one) was because of several comments on the Bayonetta trailer(YouTube) that got me completely fired up. I don't recall exactly what they were. One of them obviously came from a pathetic feminist, some were racist remarks that deal with the game developers(predominately Japanese), others were common insults to the game("This is so gay!")At that point,I knew that I must defend Bayonetta from the onslaught of these assholes. I never ever thought that Bayo was a rip off of Dante. I was listing a possible reason for why certain people dislike Bayo. Its very unfortunate that you find Bayo's provocativeness too obscene. This reminds me of that incident where some people find Resident Evil 5 racist. I'm sure that you know the details of it. When I was thinking of something to argue against about the complaints of Bayo's obscene provocativeness, I immediately thought of playing as naked Raiden in MGS2. I'm sure it wasn't for erotic purposes, but I'm absoultely positive that all of us were blown away by it. There did'nt seem to be any controversy about that! Besides, I'm no harden fanboy of Dante. I'd happily go gay for Vergil(or dante regardless)^_^ I felt a slight sting after reading your reply, especially with that last remark. But still, I hope theres no bad blood between us!:$

moseslmpg

:|

You should at least play the game before you start a crusade against its detractors. And everyone knows the first rule of Youtube is: never read the comments, ever. You shouldn't even be dignifying them with any kind of response.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
moseslmpg;269596 said:
And just to clarify: The angels in Bayonetta are "the" angels...in Bayonetta's world. So yes, you are killing angels, Dread. But is that really any more heinous than all the innocent people you kill in games anyway?

So, they aren't "the" angels in our world though. That's what I meant.

Vampi

leonbutt167;269597 said:
I have infact, never played Bayonetta. What inspired me to do this goddamn thread(and the archrival/competitor one) was because of several comments on the Bayonetta trailer(YouTube) that got me completely fired up. I don't recall exactly what they were. One of them obviously came from a pathetic feminist, some were racist remarks that deal with the game developers(predominately Japanese), others were common insults to the game("This is so gay!")At that point,I knew that I must defend Bayonetta from the onslaught of these assholes. I never ever thought that Bayo was a rip off of Dante. I was listing a possible reason for why certain people dislike Bayo. Its very unfortunate that you find Bayo's provocativeness too obscene. This reminds me of that incident where some people find Resident Evil 5 racist. I'm sure that you know the details of it. When I was thinking of something to argue against about the complaints of Bayo's obscene provocativeness, I immediately thought of playing as naked Raiden in MGS2. I'm sure it wasn't for erotic purposes, but I'm absoultely positive that all of us were blown away by it. There did'nt seem to be any controversy about that! Besides, I'm no harden fanboy of Dante. I'd happily go gay for Vergil(or dante regardless)^_^ I felt a slight sting after reading your reply, especially with that last remark. But still, I hope theres no bad blood between us!:$

Ok first rule of thumb: Never, ever take Youtube comments seriously. They're either from Fanboy/girls or stupid hacks who don't know what the hell they're talking about. Don't take their opinions too personally. You have to understand everyone has a different opinion on the game, sum good sum bad. It just depends on how the person giving their opinions displays it to everyone. They can either be immature about it or give a valid reason for it. Youtube leans more toward the immature route.

I'm not trying to sound feminist. But Bayo is a bad role model for video game female characters. Sure, alot of people say she's mocking the stigma of female video game characters, but at the same time she pushes it too far. Instead of taking her seriously you have to put her along with the DOA girls in terms of how ridiculous she is (DOA girls are worse tho, but Bayo is close). I just think fanservice aimed at the male demographic is beginning to be played out. Gamers want society to take video games seriously as works of art or movies, but yet we get female characters who just demean half an audience. Uncharted, MGS and even DMC 3 Lady have a strong female character who doesn't rely on her assets her sexuality to prove that she can contend with the boys. The Boss from MGS 3 is the best role model that more developers should follow.

That doesn't mean Bayo is all bad though. Jeanne i consider to be more sexy yet badass rather then Bayo. Jeanne is hard but yet teasing in her tone of voice, she's not in your face with her sexuality like Bayo. But also, she's tough, sumthing women gamers can like. I just think the roles should've been reveresed: Jeanne as the Protagonist and Bayo as the Antagonist.

The RE 5 racist debacle does have sum merit though (and Sheva Alomar has more light skin black complexion. You don't see more dark skinned african females though in a major role). Capcom hasn't put a major ethnic character with the main cast. Ada Wong doesn't qualify much since she looks more Caucasian then Asian. But i wish developers would put more minorities in their franchises. I'm sure a good Black, Indian or other ethnicity would make the game seem more real, since variety is the spice of life. I'm not so offended by RE 5, cause really Capcom did give tidbits about the Progenitor virus hailing from Africa in a cutscene in RE 0, so they were eventually going to go there. Besides, Whites lives in Africa to ya know.

Raiden's nudeness did surprise alot of people, mostly in a negative way. But there's a reason Raiden is naked for just that one mission though. You can't compare him to Bayo who just gets naked with every cutscenes when she summons her Demons out to kill the bosses. I'm sure there would've been a more cooler way to make her destroy her enemies besides cheapening her up.

I apologize by calling you a fanboy. I think its maybe, since i used to be on the Platinum Games forum, that i become a bit jaded at the fanboyish remarks Bayo fanboys/girls make about other games and belittle them. I don't like when fanboys belittle another game while putting their preferential game up on a pedestal. I respect games that make a big impact on the video game industry and their contributions to the medium.

Ya know, when i first saw the teaser trailer of Bayo. I thought Bayo was going to be so badass and cool, she was a female character i looked forward to. But when eventually Platinum Games took the easy route and made her hypersexualized it ruined the potential i saw in her.

Oh well, thank God Jeanne is in the game.

Edit: I really think you should play Bayonetta though. Even though i have sum complaints about it. I can't deny its level design and gameplay combat are superb. I highly recommend it. But i can also say the same thing about GOW and Darksider (Darksiders is really fun though. Don't knock it until you try it). And GOW's epicness and scale are a site to behold...even though GOW's gameplay mechanics are repetitive.

moseslmpg

DreadnoughtDT;269600 said:
So, they aren't "the" angels in our world though. That's what I meant.
I think that is a given, because "the" angels in our world are incorporeal and invisible, so there would be no way to physically attack them anyway. So you never have to worry about that in a videogame, or movie, for that matter.

Top Bottom