• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ever Been Bashed for Disliking an Overrated Game?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I haven't been bashed for 'dis'liking many games, cept for Guitar Hero.

I have been bashed for liking Mirror's Edge though.

Honestly, most games that everyone's listing, I like because of story line xD. I could care less about genre or style as long as gameplay is understandable, nicely usable, and the story is good ^^

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I haven't really been bashed by friends because I like certain games, the friends I have don't really play video games...they bash me because I play them in general really. XP At least, that's the impression I get from them except from one, but I don't talk to him anymore...

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
Most people dont understand why I hate God of War 2 and 3. The first was such a masterpiece and the others were just "Oh, it made money! Make more, even though the story makes no sense now whatsoever!!". Not only that, but I hate GoW altogether because it's popularity eclipses other action games which are far superior to it (Such as DMC and Bayonetta).

I also didnt like FF13, but I think alot people felt the same way so I dont get much flak for that.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I got bashed for games like:

Tekken games (1, 2, 3) - Got bashed because they think it is the best fighting game series.

Grand Theft Auto games (All except GTAIV) - Got bashed because they think games like these are awesome and better than other games.

There are still others, but this is all that I could remember for people bashing me for not liking certain games.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I got bashed for not liking the Legend of Zelda today... And those DBZ fighting games. I'll play them, but... I really can't get too into them.

its ok if u dont like DBZ games..i like DBZ..but i dont like all the games lol..i like a few..

i never really been bashd for a game i liked or disliked..only for getting overly excited by the gameplay or trailer to a game example: the 30sec DMC2 commercial

DMC2 was fun..but a lil to easy...lik i mainly used my guns lol..very few times did i ever use my sword lol

only thing i didnt like was auto lock on..hated it lol XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Darius Blakhart;287003 said:
DMC2 was fun..but a lil to easy...lik i mainly used my guns lol..very few times did i ever use my sword lol

only thing i didnt like was auto lock on..hated it lol XD

I always used my sword for some reason. Looking back on it, I don't know why.

The highlight of DMC2, for me, was the bosses. At least they were as creative as other DMC series bosses.

the last boss was fun....i was surprised it was both a man and women XD..that woman whipd the crap out of me..the only way for me to raise the style points was by constantly dodging

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I enjoyed fighting Possessed Arius and his wrestler moves, although Despair Embodied was fun too. ^_^ But that's a subject for another time.

awesome..now b4 we got to far of topic

have u been bashd for not knowing a game? cause i didnt know mario had his own game till i was 11

Meg

Dante'sgirl;287302 said:
I get bashed For not liking Final Fantasy...they even told me I am a nerd!!

So does that mean that people that like FF aren't nerds? *looks at avi and sig* I am without doubt a nerd.

Top Bottom