• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ever Been Bashed for Disliking an Overrated Game?

fon

Crazy Chick
I got bashed recently for not playing FPS games, Pokemon, and Mortal Kombat.

FPS games aren't that fun to me, Pokemon got boring, and Mortal Kombat is way too gory for me (I almost threw up watching gameplay, seriously =____="")

Then my friends told me I was video game deprived. I was just like, it's my personal preference. My favorites are hack n' slash and fighting games. They didn't know what hack n' slash was D:

EDIT: oh yeah, also bashed for never playing any Final Fantasy games and Kingdom freaking Hearts. :p

Meg

wallE156;291447 said:
I get bashed for hating COD. A lot lol

What? WHAT! How can you dislike a series that does the same damn thing in each game every single freaking year? SHAME! ;)

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Meg;291451 said:
What? WHAT! How can you dislike a series that does the same damn thing in each game every single freaking year? SHAME! ;)
I know, weird right?? lol The heads of Treyarch/Infinity Ward are REALLY big fans of the phrase, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" I think lol

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Meg;291451 said:
Well...funny thing is, I've started to like Musou games...which almost do the same thing every year as well :lol:

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Esura;291462 said:
Well...funny thing is, I've started to like Musou games...which almost do the same thing every year as well :lol:
Yeah but with Musou games you don't have to deal with thousands of people complaining about how they should have won a match and you're nothing but garbage. lol I like musou games too.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
wallE156;291463 said:
Yeah but with Musou games you don't have to deal with thousands of people complaining about how they should have won a match and you're nothing but garbage. lol I like musou games too.
I've think the only supporter I've seen for Musou games are you and Jim Sterling from Destructoid (the only reviewer that actually LIKES Musou games) so 1UP on that.

What I'm really peeved at is sports games and its yearly cycle of sequels. Thats worse than anything else....anything. It makes CoD look good. Who the hell can justify 60 bucks a year for a game with just a different roster and slight gameplay tweaks?

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Esura;291464 said:
I've think the only supporter I've seen for Musou games are you and Jim Sterling from Destructoid (the only reviewer that actually LIKES Musou games) so 1UP on that.

What I'm really peeved at is sports games and its yearly cycle of sequels. Thats worse than anything else....anything. It makes CoD look good. Who the hell can justify 60 bucks a year for a game with just a different roster and slight gameplay tweaks?
LMAO I feel the same way about sports games. Then again the only sports game I really liked was Tecmo Bowl on the NES. But yeah I've always been a fan of musou games, ever since I was introduced to them anyway. Glad to see someone else who likes them too ^_^

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Darius Blakhart;287613 said:
@ D.E.Mortal
that is a perfect response lol

i got bashd for liking burnout more that need for speed
i just dont like need for speed

i luv burnout...lets me be...VIOLENT :D

Captain Ren;287643 said:
i hate
final fantasy
halo
street fighter

hehe fire away!

if u like Guilty Gear, i can 4give u, otherwise...i'll do nuthin n go on about my day :lol:

aka958;289392 said:
I'm victim of this too. Fallout 3 is really good and all. But the word wasteland kind of explains it all. To me the shooting loses it's touch after a while and the environment is only exciting for like 10 hours and then... :\

borderlands wuz waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better

Top Bottom