• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Due to DmC's bad sales......

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Run and hide in the bunker?
Yes, with pillows and all things soft and cuddily.

You know it. I can already see the thread in my mind,although I'd rather keep it to myself.

Dante4ever: Rawr rawr rawr Donte, rawr rawr rawr Tammy Tam Tee rawr rawr rawr not a true fan rawr rawr rawr F drops everywhere rawr rawr rawr.

Ebony&Ivory: Yeah man, you mind not typing rawr rawr in every one of your posts? If you've got something bad to say about the game, just use plain english.

Dante:4ever:...rawr?

---

:'( Hold me, I'm scared.

zoROBSTARoz

I hope Dmc2 does get made, i enjoyed the game so much a prefered the art direction,

Just a note a loved DMC on ps2 and felt the games after that were ok in comparison, Would love a DMC5 as long as you were dante and not nero..

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
There is nothing to celebrate when someone is banned for whatever reason.

"I'm not celebrating... I'm goddamn rejoicing"

(11:10 for quote)

Rule of thumb: Don't like, don't read, don't feed the troll. And if it's really bad, then ignore.

Like I said countless times before: They follow you. And they don't PM you because it's easier to ignore them that way. They taunt you on the thread to force a reaction out of you -- and also because they have an audience to "like" their posts.

hf666

hmm at 1st i did hate dantes new look but i dint really care about that... the gameplay is very good but the enemies are few just repeating with different skins.. unlike in DMC 4 there were many types .. and the new virgil is a far cry from the DMC 3 version in many ways and in the other dmc's u could play as 2 character through out the story while this requires a dlc which isnt fair and this dante is too stereotypic cool.. the typical sleeping with lots of women and using excessive vulgar words .. and the old one had a better looking rebellion sword ..and the story line was err not that entertaining ... just my opinion

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
I hope this DmC ends ninja theory just ain't all that great and this has the low sales maybe they might go back to DMC 5 but due to these sales I doubt it they will never reach 5 million units with NT they can bearly get past 1 million stick with the old team
holy damn 5 million sales? i think capcom is smart enough to know what the game won't sell 5 million lol

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
This is the tragic tale of the DmC Ship. I was on the DmC ship on the hopes of reaching the land of hopes and dreams. The ship seemed strong as Capcom being the guidance and Ninja Theory steering it. However, there were plenty of people outside the ship warning people of an ice berg but people on the DmC ship wouldn't listen and I was one of them. However, one day on the poop deck I soon noticed the ice berg not too far away. I questioned if the Capcom crew knew if they were on the right path and I asked if NT crew got it all in check but the Senior Captain Tameem told me "How I'll like a face-palm". I soon saw this motorboat on the ship out of nowhere called "Anarchy Reigns". It seems someone brought it here and left it. I took the boat and went to see if there was an iceberg. I soon came in contact with the ice berg. To see if it was an ice berg I touched it, licked it, felt it, measured it, punched it, kissed it, and had sex with it and yes I f*cked the ice berg and it was then I soon noticed it was an ice berg. However, it was too late and there was nothing to change the captain's mind to change course. As I watched at the side as the DmC ship crashed into the ice berg. As the lower front part was completely destroyed but it wasn't total collateral damage but the ship started to have holes. However, the help known as the Reviewers in helicopters came but not even they could save this sinking ship. Capcom was persistent but NT said a prayer for the ship and had a goodbye song for it. Capcom did everything that they could but no PC repair kits or Patches can save it now. As I watched the people on the DmC do all that they could (pray, hope, and believe) in the ship getting better. I soon noticed people leaving the ship and go to the passing MGR ship which threw in life boats and floaties. NT just jumped ship and all fled leaving Capcom there to consider their actions and take into action their final back up plan. Project Downfall as well as securing the BP ships to continue on their path but it wasn't enough. As I watched as they struggled I saw a small pack of motorboats just like mine not too far away and I took my motorboat, Anarchy Reigns, and after looking at the DmC ship with pity I drove past the S.S. Rising and gave it the finger then drove off in the sunset.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
This is the tragic tale of the DmC Ship. I was on the DmC ship on the hopes of reaching the land of hopes and dreams. The ship seemed strong as Capcom being the guidance and Ninja Theory steering it. However, there were plenty of people outside the ship warning people of an ice berg but people on the DmC ship wouldn't listen and I was one of them. However, one day on the poop deck I soon noticed the ice berg not too far away. I questioned if the Capcom crew knew if they were on the right path and I asked if NT crew got it all in check but the Senior Captain Tameem told me "How I'll like a face-palm". I soon saw this motorboat on the ship out of nowhere called "Anarchy Reigns". It seems someone brought it here and left it. I took the boat and went to see if there was an iceberg. I soon came in contact with the ice berg. To see if it was an ice berg I touched it, licked it, felt it, measured it, punched it, kissed it, and had sex with it and yes I f*cked the ice berg and it was then I soon noticed it was an ice berg. However, it was too late and there was nothing to change the captain's mind to change course. As I watched at the side as the DmC ship crashed into the ice berg. As the lower front part was completely destroyed but it wasn't total collateral damage but the ship started to have holes. However, the help known as the Reviewers i helicopters came but not even they could save this sinking ship. Capcom was persistent but NT said a prayer for the ship and had a goodbye song for it. Capcom did everything that they could but no PC repair kits or Patchescan save it now. As I watched the people on the DmC do all that they could (pray, hope, and believe) in the ship getting better. I soon noticed people leaving the ship and go to the passing MGR ship which threw in life boats and floaties. NT just jumped ship and all fled leaving Capcom there to consider their actions and take into action their final back up plan. Project Downfall as well as securing the BP ships to continue on their path but it wasn't enough. As I watched as they struggled I saw a small pack of motorboats just like mine not too far away and I took my motorboat, Anarchy Reigns, and after looking at the DmC ship with pity I drove past the S.S. Rising and gave it the finger then drove off in the sunset.
*sniff* Beautiful. Just beautiful. *applauds*

AlchemistFromEden

hmm at 1st i did hate dantes new look but i dint really care about that... the gameplay is very good but the enemies are few just repeating with different skins.. unlike in DMC 4 there were many types .. and the new virgil is a far cry from the DMC 3 version in many ways and in the other dmc's u could play as 2 character through out the story while this requires a dlc which isnt fair and this dante is too stereotypic cool.. the typical sleeping with lots of women and using excessive vulgar words .. and the old one had a better looking rebellion sword ..and the story line was err not that entertaining ... just my opinion
the only ones where you could play as seperate charaters was dmc2, for dmc3 you had to pay for the special edition, and in dmc4 instead of new levels you just get a rehash, in fact, its the same thing in dmc3SE

TheOneGirl

Do you think Capcom will return to old Dante or will Capcom take there chances and continue the DmC reboot or will they make both......or they could just cancel it all together what do you think?
If Capcom want their a**es saved...i suggest that they continue the original franchise with a DMC5 while making a new DmC for those who enjoy the new DmC.

Goldsickle

Regardless whether they make a DmC2 or a DMC5, I want the current combat mechanic to stay but with a lock-on similar to Metal Gear Rising.

I don't want to see the "hold R1 to move slowly" mechanics return.

Goldsickle

Metal Gear Rising lock on stinked if you ask me.
Yeah, it was badly implemented there.

But what I wanted is a similar concept, where you tap once to activate it, without the need to hold the button down.
Second, I'd like the character to not slow down when lock-on is activated.

In Rising, Raiden can run and Ninja Run when locked-on to an enemy, allowing you to move quickly while keeping the enemy in your sights.

Top Bottom