• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone play?...

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
Does Anyone here play MGS PW via Ad-Hoc Party?
Does anyone play NGS II and can help me with MN01 team mission?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
End of Eternity/Resonance of Fate, anyone?
I have only a few last chapters left, but the enemies keep getting stronger (well, of course). Does anyone have good and strong customization hints for the guns? Especially the machine guns.

I've only played 5hrs of Resonance of Fate. I'm finding it hard to get used to, maybe because It makes you think a bit more XD I do love using the Hero attack and just running and jumping and doing pretty somersaults for no reason. I really gotta get into it again, it's nearly been a month but real life being getting in the way... which is why I haven't been on here either...grrrrr.

Anyways, I would love some advice thought I'm afraid I can't give you any 'cos I'm pants :(

So, anyone play Gears of War 3? I need friends to horde with.... *puppy dog eyes*

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Does anyone play KOF XIII? On 360? If so add me please, having trouble finding people to play with. My gamertag is MrAnderson156 ^_^

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
is it just me or does it look JUST like BlazBlue? btw is K' still a total badass?
It is similar, although a little more structured than Blazblue. Not quite as chaotic. Plus there is no fu**ing Arakune that I have to deal with lol I personally think it's better.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
It is similar, although a little more structured than Blazblue. Not quite as chaotic. Plus there is no fu**ing Arakune that I have to deal with lol I personally think it's better.
Lolz BlazBlue seemed like a weak attempt at recreating Guilty Gear to me, now I like it again (absence DOES make the heart grow fonder)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
anyone here play fable 1 2 and 3? :)

I play Fable 3! I would play Fable 2 but my bloody Xbox decided to eats it :( Think I may buy it again thought since its cheap and I got all the downlaoadable content for it. My favourite part was making Vergil and Dante, lol.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
dont u agree tht which ever character u make in tht is ugly? o.o i mean if u think they're pretty then fine... i got really bulky in the end >.>

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
dont u agree tht which ever character u make in tht is ugly? o.o i mean if u think they're pretty then fine... i got really bulky in the end >.>

My first character in Fable 2 was a female but I didn't know that doing blacksmithing would make you look bulky. She was bigger than all the men and looked way creepy. So at the end when you get that potion to change your gender, I took it since she already looked like a man XD
It was funny since all the villages started to be “transvestite loving” on their status.
Reaver is AWESOME, shame you can’t marry him… he’d probably put a bullet in your head though for your money.

Does any play Bulletstorm!?

I have it. Played it for and hour. I only used it for the Gears 3 beta. Feel really guilty since my bro paid £40 for it on my birthday :/

Top Bottom