• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone play?...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You know when you want to know if there's anyone else who plays a certain game that you do? Well this Thread is basically about that. If there's a game you play and you want to know if anyone else on here plays it themselves, just say what the game is and ask if anyone plays it.

I frequently play an on-line sniper game called Counter-Snipe. Does anyone else here play it? If so, what is your name on there and would you like a Private Match with me? =/

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
I'm still waiting to find somebody who does online for Brutal Legend...I NEED THOSE TROPHIES!!

What system? I can easily assist you if you have it for the Xbox 360. If not, I'm sorry.

EDIT:

I feel completely stupid. You put trophies and I asked for what system. Ignore my post, please forgive me again.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
same here, until Monday when I kicked NGII's ASS!! :D

You've ascended beyond Super Saiyan! Okay, I'm never doing a bad (or any) DBZ reference again. But in all seriousness, congratulations! :D I don't usually play those games because I know of my eventual doom by the first enemy (if not that, then the first boss).

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
arigato, I was so damn happy when I beat the Archfiend (even tho its on easy...easy my ass, it wuz like DMC on Hard)

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Do anyone here play DotA (Defense of the Ancients)?

It's part of the warcraft 3 pc game [link]
220px-Dota_allstars_game.jpg

and it's popular in my country

plus Valve's make the second series of this game. [link]

Demon619

Deadman walking
Eh, Crastle Crashers.
I just remembered I had that game still on my xbox 360. I used to play it all the time with my friends (curse you, Call of Duty) and loved to beat the crap of of them in the battle royals.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker.
I love this game, anyone else?

EDIT: Damn! I bumped another topic!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Anyone play Darkness 2? I loved the gameplay, graphics, and artstyle of the first one...this one has me edgy so I want to know what it's like.....is there a noticeable difference? What about the Darklings? The darkness arms?

aka958

Don't trust people
League of Legends - PC
Assassins Creed Brotherhood - PS3
Heroes of Newerth - PC
Starcraft 2 - PC

Uhh... uhhhhh... that can't seriously be everything. <.< But everything for now. -.-

Top Bottom