• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone play?...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
^ ah i thought it did....because i was looking at a bunch of release dates on this site and it said 10/4/2011....maybe it was wrong lol
ah man, i had the same thing happen to me when i was gonna get shadows of the damned, the day before they pushed the date back, but the official date for the darkness II is sometime in february

Kammosjuttu

Anyone play Baten Kaitos? It's a GameCube game, so I don't know does people play them anymore. To me happened something awful with it; I had just leveled up my characters and went to a new location, when my save file got corrupted and I'm whisked back long ways! Is there any way to restore the save data, or is it lost for eternity? D:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Anyone play Baten Kaitos? It's a GameCube game, so I don't know does people play them anymore. To me happened something awful with it; I had just leveled up my characters and went to a new location, when my save file got corrupted and I'm whisked back long ways! Is there any way to restore the save data, or is it lost for eternity? D:

This happened to me with Eternal Darkness. Unfortunately, there's no way to get your file back.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I played Jet Set Radio for the Dreamcast, much better :p
comeon dude ive played both and to me jet set radio future was bomb and if u didnt play it buy it ull find it on ebay and u can play it on xbox 360.i still have my cd in good condition when i bought xbox back in 02 ti was a bundle disk with sega gt 2002

Kammosjuttu

This happened to me with Eternal Darkness. Unfortunately, there's no way to get your file back.

That figures, I thought as much. It's a real shame, right? D:
But if nothing else, then at least it did teach me to be cautious; lots of different save files... spread over couple different save cards, haha! I doubt it'll happen again. ;D

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
does anyone play splinter cell conviction id really love to play some coop or go one on one if u have what it takes ;)

Kammosjuttu

End of Eternity/Resonance of Fate, anyone?
I have only a few last chapters left, but the enemies keep getting stronger (well, of course). Does anyone have good and strong customization hints for the guns? Especially the machine guns.

Top Bottom