• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I just posted what I had saved on my PC. I haven't added anything =/

Meg

Every night Nero is plagued by dreams of a blue figure that utters inaudible words to him. Drenched in blood Nero and the figure combine, Nero wakes up in a cold sweat every night he tells nothing to Kyrie, she can do nothing but worry for him. The peace is broken demons of all kinds attack Fortuna, Nero jumps into action; after fending off the demon attacks Nero is confronted by a warrior arrayed in blue armour and wielding a large sword. Nero and the blue warrior battle, during the battle Nero’s Devil Bringer continually glows which sees to bother the blue warrior. Finally Nero releases his Devil Trigger, the appearance of the Nero’s blue demon ghost and the Yamato brings great pain to the blue warrior who than flees the battle. Nero confused as to why the blue warrior and the blue figure in his dreams react to his Devil Bringer searches through Agnus’s old lab to seek answers, finding none Nero decides to travel to Limbo City to locate Dante. During the battle with the blue warrior Nero obtains a new weapon, The Blue Knight a double edge blade that can cut through any metal and has the ability to separate into two long swords. Nero and Kyrie travel on motorcycle to Dante’s shop. Lucia hears the motorcycle and rushes out to see thinking it’s Dante, but sees Nero and Kyrie. Lucia explains to Nero and Kyrie about what happened to Dante and Nero travels to Dumary Island. At Dumary Island Nero faces off against some demons like the Chaos Knights and Frosts. He than reaches a gate similar to the hell gates in Fortuna, as Nero steps closer a voice echoes through the air, “Ah my begotten son, you’ve returned. Prove your worthy by defeating him.” Nero looks around to see where the voice came from and than spots the blue warrior, who engages in battle with Nero.

This part.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well actually that got changed... But I get your point, don't worry I'll update you on all this. I also gotta post the correct updates that will help to.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ok where to begin... Hmmmm...ok. Basically that whole paragraph talking about Nero having night mares about a Blue ghost figure, than later on he fights that blue figure in a demon invasion was our first draft of the opening of the story. DoS pitched this idea and it was taken. It was altered by me (since I was working on the story at the time) and it became the second draft opening of the story. In the end thou it was removed for another opening instead, which I had yet to post due to the forums messing up. LoD had this old draft in his computer and simply posted it, but it is out dated now. Does that help explain Meg? If not please let me know.

Meg

Yeah that clears things up, but I still don't understand why an important story idea was selected without the entire team being made aware. I thought we were voting on each plot point.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah that clears things up, but I still don't understand why an important story idea was selected without the entire team being made aware. I thought we were voting on each plot point.
We were and that is still the idea. To be honest I thought you knew about all this, so I was shocked to find out you in fact didn't know. (SORRY about that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom