• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Well, Mundus' son will be up for debate if everyone agrees on it. But I certainally like the idea of all the baddies coming back...it will make for some interesting conversations. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That is if we give Argosax some vocal chords this time. XD He's a boss rush in his own right, what with all the bosses on him. Or would be be using the Despair Embodied?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, since generally when a boss is in a blob form in DMC it's weaker, I would say that the Despair Embodied is Argosax' true form.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Um guys, I really like the good ol' 'bring this bad guy back because he was such a big old meanie' idea, but what happened to making our own bosses also? I've got an idea for a Boss battle at the end.

I like the whole Sanctus/Mundus thing, and their relationship with one another. But Sanctus could just fail to defeat them, again, and then Mundus ultimately destroys them. And I say we make Mundus like, really tough and stuff, not like DMC 1 where he was easy because Dante was so overpowered.

Can I just make a suggestion? Since I don't get on much in the weekends, could someone please PM me where we are to date with this. I don't exactly want to get on my PC on Monday, and find this has advanced 20 pages with me thinking 'How am I gonna keep up to track?'.

Also, if someone is needed to vote on something (Made the decider on something) We should notify them through a VM or a PM, so they understand what's going on and what they have to decide on.

Meg

Mundus's son? HOLY **** ITS THE ANTI-CHRIST!

Sorry, but that's what I thought of. Though I'm not to big on that idea.

However! I like the idea of all the bad guys coming back. Maybe it could be set up like in 3 where one level you have to fight a bunch of bosses in a row? (hated that mission :lol:)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;297556 said:
However! I like the idea of all the bad guys coming back. Maybe it could be set up like in 3 where one level you have to fight a bunch of bosses in a row? (hated that mission :lol:)

I had thought of it like that, yes. Although I wonder if it would be better for the player to spread them out over a couple levels.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
It seems that this thread is getting more and more pages, and I find it is really hard for people to keep track, especially, myself. I don't want to use the Search function in this thread just in order to find a particular area that I want to read, but I did.

I have two suggestions to help you all to keep track of things.

One, discuss ideas and stuff via Visitor Messages. I find that it is much easier to keep track of your old and current ideas through Conversations.

Two, make a Social Group. You can create new threads in it and discuss anything, whatever you want without any interruptions, etc. Also, this prevents too many pages in this thread and to avoid confusion among other readers, and yourselves. When you have reached an agreement on a particular area, post it at this thread as the finalised version of it. In other words, do your beta stuff on the Social Group's threads.

Those are my suggestions, so you can just ignore my suggestions and carry on your discussion in this thread. :)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I agree with CM, maybe we can make a group and pool our ideas in different discussion threads. That way we can keep tabs on what we have planned instead of searching through this thread to find what we may missed from other people who have ideas. Such as PMing updates and the like.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've created some basic threads in the group for us to discuss in. We can create others as we go. Before we make more, though, we need to put what's confirmed in each category.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Devil May Cry 5 - Productive, constructive, destructive ideas *UPDATED*
Subject to terms and conditions.
No refunds.
Humour added because I wanted it.

Playable Characters

1.Dante
2.Vergil
3.Nero
4.Trish
5.Lucia
6.Sparda (Whether he'll be a costume for Dante or the real Sparda is still to be decided)
7.Mundus (We make him human sized)
8 .Lady
9.Credo (Costume)

Cameo Appearances

Patty Lowell (DMC Anime girl)
Kyrie
Matier
Enzio
Viewtiful Joe (A poster or picture of him, or him himself)

Locations

Fortuna city
Limbo City (That's where Dante's business is located at in the DMC1,2,3,4,anime right? Or does it have another name)
Temen-ni-gru
Dumary Island
Mallet Island (Maybe)
The demon world

Playable Modes

Easy mode
Normal mode
Hard mode
Very Hard mode
Dante/Vergil/Nero must die mode
Legendary Dark Knight mode
Heaven or Hell mode
Hell and Hell Mode
Bloody Palace mode
Bloody Valley Mode: SS's idea which I forgot what it was. Sorry dude.
Gallery Mode: View pictures of the DMC Universe
Theatre Mode: Watch all in-game cut scenes:
The devil hunter's guidebook: Look up info on enemies, devil arms, and etc.

Time-line between other Devil May Cry Games - It bridges the gap in-between by starting with Nero and leading right into post DMC2. Like the beginning missions with Nero will be going on at the same time as DMC2.

Enemy Ideas

Bloodborne: Demons that manifest from puddles of blood. Being made of nothing but liquid, they are rooted to the ground. They manifest in a roughly humanoid, featureless form that loses it's shape from the waist down. They can stretch their limbs to attack and can turn into puddles to avoid damage, but the spells keeping their shapes are weak and easily broken, causing them to fall apart after enough
damage.

Chaos Knights -A highly intelligent breed of demonic knights. Using Demonic power from an ancient relic, these knights are under control of a Dark Force. They work alone, so they aren't too much trouble. However, they possess demonic power and they are very well armoured.

Baby Phantoms -Much stronger than they were in Devil May Cry 1. These baby Phantoms can crawl onto you and bite away. Be sure to not get too swarmed by them, as in numbers they can be deadly… Even to Dante.

Sin Reapers: These horribly gruesome creatures live and serve under the Devil Emperor's control. These Sin Reapers intend to kill the innocent and resurrect them as demons, to help serve Mundus. They dress all in black, and can release deadly black smoke from their fingertips which can poison their enemies. They can float around, and can even transport through walls. They don't wear any protection, so they are easy to slash away at. Attacking them at the waist is most effective, as is at the head. They travel in groups of 3, and can be found in most dark environments. Where you can smell death, they are sure to be lurking in the shadows.

Frosts: Elite demons, sired by the Emperor of demon-kind. Frosts are all-purpose soldiers used in a variety of situations. Frosts encase themselves in ice to recover their strength, so quickly destroying their icy cocoon is key. They work in large groups, so be on your feet.

Dispaters: These lizards wear tough armour, and move in groups of 4 or 5. Their speed is their speciality, and they can deliver deadly claw attacks. Try to avoid these creatures teeth too, as they can tear through most things. They always gather and move around in the same type of environment, so they are sure to be around grassy areas. Be on your toes for these creatures.

Our Allocated Jobs

Storm - Story developer. Enemy & Boss creator and designer. Moves List creator and designer. Weapons creator and designer.

LoD - Story developer. Controls creator and designer. Locations creator and designer.

Meg - Story structuring and character relations.

Faust - Story structuring and dialogue. Scene creator and designer.

SRS - Story developer. Costumes and modes creator and designer. Items and customisations creator and designer.

Weapon Ideas

Ebony & Ivory - Obviously.

Blue Knight - A double edged sword, another of Nero's heavily customized Arson.

Velvet Hour - Shootable shurikens which teleport back to Lady after being shot.

Devil's Tear - Nero's arms and legs turn into fire so Nero can deliver some a$$-kicking martial arts moves.

Pandora could be a unique weapon in that it takes up both the me-lee weapon and gun weapon slot, as it should be able to do both kinds of attacks.

Costume Ideas

Dante Costumes:

Default costume: (Similar to his DMC4 costume but with little changes)
DMC4 costume:
DMC3 costume:
DMC2 costume:
DMC1/Anime costume: (They were the same thing)
DMC1 Coat-less Costume:
DMC2 Diesel Costume:
DMC3 Shirtless costume:
Dante with Vergil’s DMC3 costume:
DMC5 Super Dante Costume: (Unlimited DT, that gives vitality)
DMC5 Legendary Dark Knight Sparda costume: (Unlimited DT, that give vitality, and gives the player the Legendary Dark Knight style, only this costume gives this special hidden style. Wait to I tell you what you can do with this style! Dante can use his other styles too)

Vergil Costumes:

Default Costume: (Similar to DMC3 costume but with little changes)
DMC3 costume:
DMC3 Coat-less costume:
Vergil with Dante’s DMC1/Anime costume:
DMC5 Super Vergil Costume: (Unlimited DT, that gives vitality)
DMC5 Corrupt Vergil Costume: (Unlimited DT, that gives vitality, and gives the player the Nelo Angelo style, only this costume gives this special hidden style. That means you can use Vergil’s other styles plus the Nelo Angelo style.)

Nero Costumes:

Default Costume: (Same as DMC4 costume)
Coat-less Nero costume: (OmG he can see how Nero’s whole arm looks compared to the rest of the body!)
Nero with Dante’s DMC1/Anime costume:
Nero with Vergil’s DMC3 costume:
DMC5 Super Nero Costume: (Unlimited DT, that gives vitality)
DMC5 True Nero Costume: (Nero’s body takes on the form of the Blue Demon Ghost from his Devil Trigger, and gives the player the Demon Twin’s style, which allows Nero to wield Rebellion and Yamato in a special double sword wielding style, kind of like Vergil’s Force Edge, Yamato style from DMC3 but better! Nero can use his other styles too)

Part 1

Dante:

Default costume: Normal DT form (A variation of his DMC4 DT) When Dante’s health is in the red zone and DT is activated Dante will enter his “Majin form” from DMC2 (but with a updated design) and his attacks will become super strong like in DMC2. (Regardless of what costume Dante has on Majin form will look the same as the default costume expect DMC1/Anime costume and Legendary Dark Knight Sparda costume)

DMC4 costume: Normal DT from (Same as the above one)

DMC3 costume, shirtless Dante costume: DMC3 DT form.

DMC2 costume, diesel costume: DMC2 Normal DT form.

Part 2

DMC1/Anime costume, coatless DMC1 costume: Rebellion is replaced by Force Edge and gives Dante Sparda’s demon form for his DT form. “Majin Sparda” form can also be used. (Read more below in LDKS costume)

Dante with Vergil’s DMC3 costume: Replaces Rebellion with Yamato (But Yamato acts like Rebellion) and gives Dante Vergil’s DMC3 DT form

DMC5 Super Dante costume: will be just Normal DT form but with unlimited DT with recovering vitality. (If character becomes Majin Form during a fight than they will have unlimited DT and vitality in Majin Form as well.

Part 3

DMC5 Legendary Dark Knight Sparda Costume: In human form Dante will take on Sparda’s human form, with his shadow showing his demon form. Rebellion will be replaced with Force Edge, and when DT is activated Sparda’s demon form will be assumed by Dante, Force Edge with become Sparda (the sword) and of course you’ll have unlimited DT and recovering vitality. If Dante’s health is in the red zone and DT is activated Dante with become “Majin Sparda” which is just Sparda but with lighting coursing through and around his body and the lighting is the colours of purple, blue, red, and dark purple. (Normal Sparda just has red lighting, the colors represent the Nero, Dante, Vergil, and Sparda of course)

Part 4

You’ll have unlimited DT and recovering vitality. If Dante’s health is in the red zone and DT is activated Dante with become “Majin Sparda” which is just Sparda but with lighting coursing through and around his body and the lighting is the colours of purple, blue, red, and dark purple. (Normal Sparda just has red lighting, the colours represent the Nero, Dante, Vergil, and Sparda of course) In this “Majin Sparda” form the player is given the power to use the “Desperation Spectral Dragon” attack. (Remember that dragon attack you could use against Mundus during the flying part of the battle? It’s back! And the attack kills bosses, enemies and the final boss in one hit!) Can only be used in “Majin Sparda” form whether that be the DMC1 Dante costume or the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda costume. (But with the LDKS costume because of the unlimited DT you can stay in “Majin Sparda” and abuse the “Desperation Spectral Dragon” attack!)

Part 1 for Vergil

Default Costume:

Normal DT form (A similar look to Dante’s DMC4 DT form, but with changes) When Vergil’s health is in the red zone and DT is activated Vergil will enter his Majin Form. (Vergil’s Majin form will look the same as his default form regardless of what costume you wear expect for his Dante’s coat costume and his Corrupt Vergil costume)

DMC3 Vergil costume, coat-less Vergil costume: DMC3 DT form.

Vergil with Dante’s DMC1/Anime coat costume: (Replaces Yamato with Rebellion, but it acts like Yamato, and gives Vergil Dante’s DMC5 Normal DT form and Dante’s Normal Majin DT form)

Part 2

DMC5 Super Vergil Costume: Normal DT and Majin DT form but with unlimited DT and recovering vitality.

DMC5 Corrupt Vergil Costume: In human form Vergil will look like how he did in DMC3 SE (but updated of course) in DT form he’ll assume Nelo Angelo’s form. Nelo Angelo Vergil will be able to use Yamato as before but with the Nelo Angelo style so players can use his Zweihänder sword as well. Vergil’s Majin form in this costume will be “Majin Nelo Angelo,” in this form Nelo Angelo is surrounded by blue and white lighting and like LDKS costume Vergil can use the “Desperation Ryu” attack. In this attack endless supplies of Summon swords attack all enemies and bosses, plus a endless supply of Judgment Cut’s attacks enemies and bosses, followed by a finishing blow dealt by the Zweihander. Kills enemies, bosses, and final boss in one hit.

Nero Part 1

Default costume: Normal DT form (The Same from DMC4) Yup you guessed it, Nero gets a Majin Form too. The Normal DT and Majin DT form will look the same for all costumes expect for Nero with Dante, Nero with Vergil costume, and True Nero costume.

Costless Nero Costume: (Same as above)

Nero with Dante’s DMC1/Anime costume: Red Queen is replaced by Rebellion, (but acts the same) and Nero’s DT and Majin DT form are that of Dante’s Normal DT and Majin DT forms. (Nero becomes the demon, no ghost)

Part 2

Nero with Vergil’s DMC3 costume: (Same as above expect Yamato and and Vergil’s DMC3 DT and his DMC5 Majin DT form)

DMC5 Super Nero costume: (Same as the default but with unlimited DT and recovering vitality)

DMC5 True Nero costume: In human form Nero is the same but with a purple coat (like Sparda) and his DT form is that of the Blue Ghost. (Buy you’ll be able to see the design more clearly) Nero is now in the shape of the Blue Ghost, Nero also has a “Majin Nero” form, which has blue and gold lighting around the body. (Non-Majin form has no lighting) Yup Nero has a “Desperation Showdown” attack where Nero’s demonic energy shoots out of him in a huge explosion (like when he DT in DMC4 but bigger) killing all in the area, while Nero’s devil bringer transforms into a larger version of itself and grabs the bosses head and crushes it (like what he did with the saviour) kills in one hit.

Additional Ideas

You can keep enemies in reserve (I don't know how this would be implemented yet. Perhaps a sort of pocket dimension full of human-allied demons) and summon them at will, as CPU allies. There are two versions of Capture. Capture 1, which is an immediate capture and the enemies are controlled by you, but only for a short time, and Capture 2, which is long term and allows you to "store" enemies as CPU allies.

Of course, there is a limit to what you can capture, and stronger enemies have to be weakened to be captured. Blitzes, for example, cannot be captured unless they're weakened and have no lightning cover.

Characters use vehicles now.

Vergil ultimately turns into a somewhat Protagonist.

Special Edition Adds:

Additional characters. Free roam environments with quest missions and OC’s.

Welcome to Hell. Jester’s circus.
The same Jester extra from DMC3ES, but with more and harder battle encounters

Judgement Day Mode: A mode that combines all the game modes into one insane mode. The levels are ruined and in chaos (If you recall in DMC1 when you fought the nobodies remember how the world looked? That same look.) You’ll fight two bosses at once while enemies are around! It’s just chaos! (Sparda, Nelo Angelo and True Nero Costumes recommended!)

Remix mode: In this mode you can play DMC1,2,3,4 and special DMC Anime related stages in correct order with DMC5 controls. Try using Pandora on Phantom from DMC1, or use Devil Bringer on Angi & Rudra! If you have PS3 than swap DMC1,2,3, and 4 in so the game can gather data and than place DMC5 back in. (If any of you have ever played Samurai Warriors and their Xtreme Legends expansion packs, you know what I’m taking about) For 360 uses you’ll have to download the Devil May Cry Pack on Xbox Live.

Character Development:

Vergil Returning-

Mundus regains power and opens a gate to the human world. Nero sees it and goes to the demon world via gate and finds Dante. They find out that Mundus has Vergil's body and is trying to create a more powerful Nelo. While the majority of Vergil's soul is in his body a piece of it is in Yamato and is reacting with Nero's DB. Dante and Nero defeat Mundus and try to restore Vergil. However, they have to combine the piece of him in Yamato with his body. However, the spirit can't escape from an object into a person just like that. Nero sacrifices himself (stabs himself with Yamato) so now he is a vessel for Vergil's spirit. There could be some cool boss battle inside Nero's mind against spirit Vergil just for the hell of it. Or maybe Vergil would rather stay inside Nero instead of going into his weakened body? So Nero wins and kicks Vergil's spirit out and it goes into its own body. Nero's DB activates and he becomes a full demon (like what DT was saying earlier). Basically this is like what happened to Dante in DMC3.

Nero’s Origins

Mundus sends a demon with Sparda's blood as a gift to Sanctus. Sanctus injects Nero’s arm with the blood, giving him his demonic power and white hair.

Story Structure

Nero’s story:
Location Fortuna after DMC4 events

It has been peaceful in Fortuna for several weeks, Nero is having fun with Kyrie, his lover. But something in the back of his mind was nagging constantly. Shrugging it off he ignored it. Then one night, nightmares began to frequently occur. Not wanting to scare Kyrie, he kept them secret. A blue figure with a powerful aura always reappears in these nightmares. The figure's lips move, but no words come out. Shortly after, Nero's Devil Arm begins to glow brightly, then a flash. Nero is bathed in blood and the figure claps his hands, then says something inaudible again. Slowly, they begin to merge...

Puzzled and frustrated as to what these dreams mean, Nero begins digging around in Argus' underground lab for answers. Finding trails of clues over another few weeks, he heads to Dante in search for answers to his past. While on his journey to Dante's business, he could've sworn he heard a Devil's Cry.

Nero is protecting Fortuna from any renegade Demons and on his spare time that he isn't killing demons or spending time with Kyrie he could be in Argus' underground library.

The city has seen peaceful days since the Sanctus and the False Saviour's defeat. Nero and Kyrie live peacefully with the survivors of Fortuna. Fortuna has become a land without their religion, a community of good people whose new hope lies in Nero. Every night Nero is plagued by dreams of a blue figure that utters inaudible words to him. Drenched in blood Nero and the figure combine, Nero wakes up in a cold sweat every night he tells nothing to Kyrie, she can do nothing but worry for him. The peace is broken demons of all kinds attack Fortuna, Nero jumps into action; after fending off the demon attacks Nero is confronted by a warrior arrayed in blue armour and wielding a large sword. Nero and the blue warrior battle, during the battle Nero’s Devil Bringer continually glows which sees to bother the blue warrior. Finally Nero releases his Devil Trigger, the appearance of the Nero’s blue demon ghost and the Yamato brings great pain to the blue warrior who than flees the battle. Nero confused as to why the blue warrior and the blue figure in his dreams react to his Devil Bringer searches through Agnus’s old lab to seek answers, finding none Nero decides to travel to Limbo City to locate Dante. During the battle with the blue warrior Nero obtains a new weapon, The Blue Knight a double edge blade that can cut through any metal and has the ability to separate into two long swords. Nero and Kyrie travel on motorcycle to Dante’s shop. Lucia hears the motorcycle and rushes out to see thinking it’s Dante, but sees Nero and Kyrie. Lucia explains to Nero and Kyrie about what happened to Dante and Nero travels to Dumary Island. At Dumary Island Nero faces off against some demons like the Chaos Knights and Frosts. He than reaches a gate similar to the hell gates in Fortuna, as Nero steps closer a voice echoes through the air, “Ah my begotten son, you’ve returned. Prove your worthy by defeating him.” Nero looks around to see where the voice came from and than spots the blue warrior, who engages in battle with Nero.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Devil May Cry 5 - Productive, constructive, destructive ideas *UPDATED*
Subject to terms and conditions.
No refunds.
Humour added because I wanted it.

Playable Characters

1. Dante
2. Vergil
3. Nero
4. Trish
5. Lady
6. Lucia
7. Sparda (Costume)
8. Mundus (We make him human sized)
9. Credo (Extra character/Costume)

Cameo Appearances

Patty Lowell. (DMC Anime girl)
Kyrie.
Matier.
Enzio.
Viewtiful Joe. (A poster or picture of him, or him himself)

Locations

Fortuna City.
Limbo City.
Temen-Ni-Gru.
Dumary Island.
Mallet Island (Maybe)
The Demon World.

Playable Modes

Easy Mode.
Normal Mode.
Hard Mode.
Very Hard Mode.
Dante/Vergil/Nero must die Mode.
Legendary Dark Knight Mode.
Heaven or Hell Mode.
Hell and Hell Mode.
Bloody Palace Mode.
Bloody Valley Mode.
Gallery Mode: View pictures of the DMC Universe
Theatre Mode: Watch all in-game cut scenes:
The devil hunter's guidebook: Look up info on enemies, devil arms, and etc.

Time-line between other Devil May Cry Games - It bridges the gap in-between by starting with Nero and leading right into post DMC2. Like the beginning missions with Nero will be going on at the same time as DMC2.

Enemy Ideas

Bloodborne: Demons that manifest from puddles of blood. Being made of nothing but liquid, they are rooted to the ground. They manifest in a roughly humanoid, featureless form that loses it's shape from the waist down. They can stretch their limbs to attack and can turn into puddles to avoid damage, but the spells keeping their shapes are weak and easily broken, causing them to fall apart after enough
damage.

Chaos Knights -A highly intelligent breed of demonic knights. Using Demonic power from an ancient relic, these knights are under control of a Dark Force. They work alone, so they aren't too much trouble. However, they possess demonic power and they are very well armoured.

Baby Phantoms -Much stronger than they were in Devil May Cry 1. These baby Phantoms can crawl onto you and bite away. Be sure to not get too swarmed by them, as in numbers they can be deadly… Even to Dante.

Sin Reapers: These horribly gruesome creatures live and serve under the Devil Emperor's control. These Sin Reapers intend to kill the innocent and resurrect them as demons, to help serve Mundus. They dress all in black, and can release deadly black smoke from their fingertips which can poison their enemies. They can float around, and can even transport through walls. They don't wear any protection, so they are easy to slash away at. Attacking them at the waist is most effective, as is at the head. They travel in groups of 3, and can be found in most dark environments. Where you can smell death, they are sure to be lurking in the shadows.

Frosts: Elite demons, sired by the Emperor of demon-kind. Frosts are all-purpose soldiers used in a variety of situations. Frosts encase themselves in ice to recover their strength, so quickly destroying their icy cocoon is key. They work in large groups, so be on your feet.

Dispaters: These lizards wear tough armour, and move in groups of 4 or 5. Their speed is their speciality, and they can deliver deadly claw attacks. Try to avoid these creatures teeth too, as they can tear through most things. They always gather and move around in the same type of environment, so they are sure to be around grassy areas. Be on your toes for these creatures.

Weapon Ideas

Dante

Dante’s Styles:

Gun Slingers

Sword Master

Trickster

Royal Guard

Legendary Dark Knight (only in Sparda or DMC1/anime costume)

Dante’s Weapons:

Ebony & Ivory - Dante's Legendary handmade pistols.

Rebellion - Dante's sword, left to him by his father Sparda.

Pandora - A multi-weapon arsenal in itself. Has 666 forms, made up from guns, explosives and melee attacks combined.

Ifrit/Gilgamesh combined.

Cerberus.

Agni & Rudra.

Lucifer.

Coyote-A (Shotgun)

Nightmare-B/-y.

Missile Launcher.

Force Edge/Sparda (Only in Sparda or DMC1/anime costume)

Vergil

Vergil’s styles:

Dark Slayer style

Doppelgänger style

Nelo Angelo style (Only in Corrupt Vergil costume)

Vergil’s Weapons:

Yamato - Vergil's katana, left to him by his father Sparda.

Zweihänder - Vergil's corrupted sword.

Summoned Swords - Vergil’s personal touch of projectile weaponry. He controls summoned swords, which he can shoot where he pleases.

Beowulf - Strong light gauntlets.

Nero

Nero’s Styles:

Quicksilver

Demon Twin’s (Only in True Nero costume)

Nero Weapons:

Red Queen - Nero's customized sword.

Blue Rose - Nero's customized revolver.

Red Tyrant - Another gun for Nero's arsenal. Could be another revolver.

Blue Knight - A double edged sword, another of Nero's heavily customized Arson.

Devil's Tear - Nero's arms and legs turn into fire so Nero can deliver some a$$-kicking martial arts moves.

Devil Bringer - Nero’s magical demonic demon am. Used to smash and pulverise enemies with ease. Can extend to unrealistic proportions to defeat larger foes.

Lady

Velvet Hour - Shootable shurikens which teleport back to Lady after being shot.

Kalina-Ann - Lady’s missile launcher. Named after her mother.

Sub-machine guns - Lady’s rapid fire sub-machine guns.

Trish

Dark King - A sword she stole from the Order Of The Sword.

Luce and Ombra - Magical imbued handguns given to her by Dante,

Alastor - A magical lightning sword, given to her by Dante.

Lucia

Her DMC 2 weapons -Needs looking in to-

Costume Ideas

Dante Costumes:

Default costume: (Similar to his DMC4 costume but with little changes)
DMC4 costume:
DMC3 costume:
DMC2 costume:
DMC1/Anime costume: (They were the same thing)
DMC1 Coat-less Costume:
DMC2 Diesel Costume:
DMC3 Shirtless costume:
Dante with Vergil’s DMC3 costume:
DMC5 Super Dante Costume: (Unlimited DT, that gives vitality)
DMC5 Legendary Dark Knight Sparda costume: (Unlimited DT, that give vitality, and gives the player the Legendary Dark Knight style, only this costume gives this special hidden style. Wait to I tell you what you can do with this style! Dante can use his other styles too)

Vergil Costumes:

Default Costume: (Similar to DMC3 costume but with little changes)
DMC3 costume:
DMC3 Coat-less costume:
Vergil with Dante’s DMC1/Anime costume:
DMC5 Super Vergil Costume: (Unlimited DT, that gives vitality)
DMC5 Corrupt Vergil Costume: (Unlimited DT, that gives vitality, and gives the player the Nelo Angelo style, only this costume gives this special hidden style. That means you can use Vergil’s other styles plus the Nelo Angelo style.)

Nero Costumes:

Default Costume: (Same as DMC4 costume)
Coat-less Nero costume: (OmG he can see how Nero’s whole arm looks compared to the rest of the body!)
Nero with Dante’s DMC1/Anime costume:
Nero with Vergil’s DMC3 costume:
DMC5 Super Nero Costume: (Unlimited DT, that gives vitality)
DMC5 True Nero Costume: (Nero’s body takes on the form of the Blue Demon Ghost from his Devil Trigger, and gives the player the Demon Twin’s style, which allows Nero to wield Rebellion and Yamato in a special double sword wielding style, kind of like Vergil’s Force Edge, Yamato style from DMC3 but better! Nero can use his other styles too)

Part 1

Dante:

Default costume: Normal DT form (A variation of his DMC4 DT) When Dante’s health is in the red zone and DT is activated Dante will enter his “Majin form” from DMC2 (but with a updated design) and his attacks will become super strong like in DMC2. (Regardless of what costume Dante has on Majin form will look the same as the default costume expect DMC1/Anime costume and Legendary Dark Knight Sparda costume)

DMC4 costume: Normal DT from (Same as the above one)

DMC3 costume, shirtless Dante costume: DMC3 DT form.

DMC2 costume, diesel costume: DMC2 Normal DT form.

Part 2

DMC1/Anime costume, coatless DMC1 costume: Rebellion is replaced by Force Edge and gives Dante Sparda’s demon form for his DT form. “Majin Sparda” form can also be used. (Read more below in LDKS costume)

Dante with Vergil’s DMC3 costume: Replaces Rebellion with Yamato (But Yamato acts like Rebellion) and gives Dante Vergil’s DMC3 DT form

DMC5 Super Dante costume: will be just Normal DT form but with unlimited DT with recovering vitality. (If character becomes Majin Form during a fight than they will have unlimited DT and vitality in Majin Form as well.

Part 3

DMC5 Legendary Dark Knight Sparda Costume: In human form Dante will take on Sparda’s human form, with his shadow showing his demon form. Rebellion will be replaced with Force Edge, and when DT is activated Sparda’s demon form will be assumed by Dante, Force Edge with become Sparda (the sword) and of course you’ll have unlimited DT and recovering vitality. If Dante’s health is in the red zone and DT is activated Dante with become “Majin Sparda” which is just Sparda but with lighting coursing through and around his body and the lighting is the colours of purple, blue, red, and dark purple. (Normal Sparda just has red lighting, the colors represent the Nero, Dante, Vergil, and Sparda of course)

Part 4

You’ll have unlimited DT and recovering vitality. If Dante’s health is in the red zone and DT is activated Dante with become “Majin Sparda” which is just Sparda but with lighting coursing through and around his body and the lighting is the colours of purple, blue, red, and dark purple. (Normal Sparda just has red lighting, the colours represent the Nero, Dante, Vergil, and Sparda of course) In this “Majin Sparda” form the player is given the power to use the “Desperation Spectral Dragon” attack. (Remember that dragon attack you could use against Mundus during the flying part of the battle? It’s back! And the attack kills bosses, enemies and the final boss in one hit!) Can only be used in “Majin Sparda” form whether that be the DMC1 Dante costume or the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda costume. (But with the LDKS costume because of the unlimited DT you can stay in “Majin Sparda” and abuse the “Desperation Spectral Dragon” attack!)

Part 1 for Vergil

Default Costume:

Normal DT form (A similar look to Dante’s DMC4 DT form, but with changes) When Vergil’s health is in the red zone and DT is activated Vergil will enter his Majin Form. (Vergil’s Majin form will look the same as his default form regardless of what costume you wear expect for his Dante’s coat costume and his Corrupt Vergil costume)

DMC3 Vergil costume, coat-less Vergil costume: DMC3 DT form.

Vergil with Dante’s DMC1/Anime coat costume: (Replaces Yamato with Rebellion, but it acts like Yamato, and gives Vergil Dante’s DMC5 Normal DT form and Dante’s Normal Majin DT form)

Part 2

DMC5 Super Vergil Costume: Normal DT and Majin DT form but with unlimited DT and recovering vitality.

DMC5 Corrupt Vergil Costume: In human form Vergil will look like how he did in DMC3 SE (but updated of course) in DT form he’ll assume Nelo Angelo’s form. Nelo Angelo Vergil will be able to use Yamato as before but with the Nelo Angelo style so players can use his Zweihänder sword as well. Vergil’s Majin form in this costume will be “Majin Nelo Angelo,” in this form Nelo Angelo is surrounded by blue and white lighting and like LDKS costume Vergil can use the “Desperation Ryu” attack. In this attack endless supplies of Summon swords attack all enemies and bosses, plus a endless supply of Judgment Cut’s attacks enemies and bosses, followed by a finishing blow dealt by the Zweihänder. Kills enemies, bosses, and final boss in one hit.

Nero Part 1

Default costume: Normal DT form (The Same from DMC4) Yup you guessed it, Nero gets a Majin Form too. The Normal DT and Majin DT form will look the same for all costumes expect for Nero with Dante, Nero with Vergil costume, and True Nero costume.

Coat-less Nero Costume: (Same as above)

Nero with Dante’s DMC1/Anime costume: Red Queen is replaced by Rebellion, (but acts the same) and Nero’s DT and Majin DT form are that of Dante’s Normal DT and Majin DT forms. (Nero becomes the demon, no ghost)

Part 2

Nero with Vergil’s DMC3 costume: (Same as above expect Yamato and and Vergil’s DMC3 DT and his DMC5 Majin DT form)

DMC5 Super Nero costume: (Same as the default but with unlimited DT and recovering vitality)

DMC5 True Nero costume: In human form Nero is the same but with a purple coat (like Sparda) and his DT form is that of the Blue Ghost. (Buy you’ll be able to see the design more clearly) Nero is now in the shape of the Blue Ghost, Nero also has a “Majin Nero” form, which has blue and gold lighting around the body. (Non-Majin form has no lighting) Yup Nero has a “Desperation Showdown” attack where Nero’s demonic energy shoots out of him in a huge explosion (like when he DT in DMC4 but bigger) killing all in the area, while Nero’s devil bringer transforms into a larger version of itself and grabs the bosses head and crushes it (like what he did with the saviour) kills in one hit.

Trish:

Default costume: (The same one she always had)
Gloria costume:
Trish with Dante’s red trench coat on costume:
Trish in Eva’s attire costume:

Lady:

Default costume: (DMC4 outfit)
DMC3 costume:
DMC3 Rider suit costume:
Lady in a pink Jester outfit with no weird clown face costume:

Lucia:

Default costume (DMC2 outfit)
DMC2 Diesel costume:
DMC2 Secretary costume:
Vie de Marli ritual dress costume:

Credo:

Default costume: (DMC4 outfit)
His Holiness costume: (Credo dressed like Sanctus)
Credo in Nero’s clothes: (Yup Credo dressed like Nero)
Weapons - His sword. Angel Darts: (Credo uses his “angel” powers to create darts that attack enemies. A summon swords for Credo if you will)
Devil Trigger: His “False Angel” form.

Mundus:

Default costume: (His DMC1 appearance but human size)
Weapons - Mundus attacks with magically created swords, his wings, and lasers:
Devil Trigger form: Looks the same but has a white aura around him.

Additional Ideas

You can keep enemies in reserve (I don't know how this would be implemented yet. Perhaps a sort of pocket dimension full of human-allied demons) and summon them at will, as CPU allies. There are two versions of Capture. Capture 1, which is an immediate capture and the enemies are controlled by you, but only for a short time, and Capture 2, which is long term and allows you to "store" enemies as CPU allies.

Of course, there is a limit to what you can capture, and stronger enemies have to be weakened to be captured. Blitzes, for example, cannot be captured unless they're weakened and have no lightning cover.

Characters use vehicles now.

Vergil ultimately turns into a somewhat Protagonist.

Special Edition Adds:

Additional characters. Free roam environments with quest missions and OC’s.

Welcome to Hell. Jester’s circus.
The same Jester extra from DMC 3 SE, but with more and harder battle encounters

Judgement Day Mode: A mode that combines all the game modes into one insane mode. The levels are ruined and in chaos (If you recall in DMC1 when you fought the nobodies remember how the world looked? That same look.) You’ll fight two bosses at once while enemies are around! It’s just chaos! (Sparda, Nelo Angelo and True Nero Costumes recommended!)

Remix mode: In this mode you can play DMC 1, 2, 3, 4 and special DMC Anime related stages in correct order with DMC 5 controls. Try using Pandora on Phantom from DMC1, or use Devil Bringer on Angi & Rudra! If you have PS3 than swap DMC 1, 2, 3, and 4 in so the game can gather data and than place DMC5 back in. (If any of you have ever played Samurai Warriors and their Xtreme Legends expansion packs, you know what I’m taking about) For 360 uses you’ll have to download the Devil May Cry Pack on Xbox Live.

DLC Characters: Since the OC character idea got shot down, why not have other characters be DLC? A few could be OCs, but most would be characters from the other games and the anime, like Sparda's apprentices.

Extra Scenario: Missions that take place after the story. Each scenario is five missions long and there's one for each character. DLC characters get their own scenarios.

Character Development:

Vergil Returning-

Mundus regains power and opens a gate to the human world. Nero sees it and goes to the demon world via gate and finds Dante. They find out that Mundus has Vergil's body and is trying to create a more powerful Nelo. While the majority of Vergil's soul is in his body a piece of it is in Yamato and is reacting with Nero's DB. Dante and Nero defeat Mundus and try to restore Vergil. However, they have to combine the piece of him in Yamato with his body. However, the spirit can't escape from an object into a person just like that. Nero sacrifices himself (stabs himself with Yamato) so now he is a vessel for Vergil's spirit. There could be some cool boss battle inside Nero's mind against spirit Vergil just for the hell of it. Or maybe Vergil would rather stay inside Nero instead of going into his weakened body? So Nero wins and kicks Vergil's spirit out and it goes into its own body. Nero's DB activates and he becomes a full demon (like what DT was saying earlier). Basically this is like what happened to Dante in DMC3.

Nero’s Origins

Mundus sends a demon with Sparda's blood as a gift to Sanctus. Sanctus injects Nero’s arm with the blood, giving him his demonic power and white hair.

Story Structure

Nero’s story:
Location Fortuna after DMC4 events

It has been peaceful in Fortuna for several weeks, Nero is having fun with Kyrie, his lover. But something in the back of his mind was nagging constantly. Shrugging it off he ignored it. Then one night, nightmares began to frequently occur. Not wanting to scare Kyrie, he kept them secret. A blue figure with a powerful aura always reappears in these nightmares. The figure's lips move, but no words come out. Shortly after, Nero's Devil Arm begins to glow brightly, then a flash. Nero is bathed in blood and the figure claps his hands, then says something inaudible again. Slowly, they begin to merge...

Puzzled and frustrated as to what these dreams mean, Nero begins digging around in Argus' underground lab for answers. Finding trails of clues over another few weeks, he heads to Dante in search for answers to his past. While on his journey to Dante's business, he could've sworn he heard a Devil's Cry.

Nero is protecting Fortuna from any renegade Demons and on his spare time that he isn't killing demons or spending time with Kyrie he could be in Argus' underground library.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
*UPDATE CONTINUED*

The city has seen peaceful days since the Sanctus and the False Saviour's defeat. Nero and Kyrie live peacefully with the survivors of Fortuna. Fortuna has become a land without their religion, a community of good people whose new hope lies in Nero. Every night Nero is plagued by dreams of a blue figure that utters inaudible words to him. Drenched in blood Nero and the figure combine, Nero wakes up in a cold sweat every night he tells nothing to Kyrie, she can do nothing but worry for him. The peace is broken demons of all kinds attack Fortuna, Nero jumps into action; after fending off the demon attacks Nero is confronted by a warrior arrayed in blue armour and wielding a large sword. Nero and the blue warrior battle, during the battle Nero’s Devil Bringer continually glows which sees to bother the blue warrior. Finally Nero releases his Devil Trigger, the appearance of the Nero’s blue demon ghost and the Yamato brings great pain to the blue warrior who than flees the battle. Nero confused as to why the blue warrior and the blue figure in his dreams react to his Devil Bringer searches through Agnus’s old lab to seek answers, finding none Nero decides to travel to Limbo City to locate Dante. During the battle with the blue warrior Nero obtains a new weapon, The Blue Knight a double edge blade that can cut through any metal and has the ability to separate into two long swords. Nero and Kyrie travel on motorcycle to Dante’s shop. Lucia hears the motorcycle and rushes out to see thinking it’s Dante, but sees Nero and Kyrie. Lucia explains to Nero and Kyrie about what happened to Dante and Nero travels to Dumary Island. At Dumary Island Nero faces off against some demons like the Chaos Knights and Frosts. He than reaches a gate similar to the hell gates in Fortuna, as Nero steps closer a voice echoes through the air, “Ah my begotten son, you’ve returned. Prove your worthy by defeating him.” Nero looks around to see where the voice came from and than spots the blue warrior, who engages in battle with Nero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom