• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Title says it all. Between me, LoD, and Sparda's Rejected Son. Any and all ideas are welcome.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh heh heh, LoD had asked me before you did, so it's all done and done.

First thing's first. We need a story. I kind of like mine, since it gives the potential for the 60 missions that I put there, but I think we could meld all of ours together.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Allo' allo, what have we here? *Walks in like PC Plod*

Cool stuff, what should we start first? Story? Characters? Locations? Weapons? Items and extras? Dialogue?...

=/

:ninja: Right right, the story idea. Yeah we need to put all three of ours into one big old story idea. So er, what parts of my story do you two want included? Only right I put that question to you to let you decide. No point me hogging the story, it's the three musketeers here ^_^

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
If my ideas are welcome I think Nero should be part of it, considering he is currently stuck in the closet.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm sure we were all planning on having Nero being the main character, right guys?

I also would like Dante and Vergil to be put in there somehow.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Faust;296710 said:
If my ideas are welcome I think Nero should be part of it, considering he is currently stuck in the closet.

I hope this closet is the 'not around' closet, and not the gay closet. Because I don't think Kyrie would approve. And Storm loves Nero, and so do I. So yeah, he should totally be in it. And the more ideas the better ^_^

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Lmao, wouldn't that be a surprise if Nero was gay...:lol: Just joking. ;)

Well, since we know that Nero may be the main character, you can form a story around him. Like trying to find answers about his arm, his heratige and have Sanctus' words about him being part of the Sparda blood line bug him in some way.

These are just ideas, so pick and choose what you like. ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Faust;296716 said:
Lmao, wouldn't that be a surprise if Nero was gay...:lol: Just joking. ;)

Well, since we know that Nero may be the main character, you can form a story around him. Like trying to find answers about his arm, his heratige and have Sanctus' words about him being part of the Sparda blood line bug him in some way.

These are just ideas, so pick and choose what you like. ^_^

Well I don't know really. He couldn't keep his sword away from Dante :|

I totally agree that Nero should be the main lead here. I want to bring Vergil back, and I had a great way to do so. Opinions on this though please? ^_^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Here is a rough draft idea on what we can do.

Sharing from my ideas we can include:
Playable Characters:
1.Dante
2.Vergil
3.Nero
4.Trish
5.Lucia
6.Sparda (Whether he'll be a costume for Dante or the real Sparda is still to be decided)

Playable modes:
Easy mode
Normal mode
Hard mode
Very Hard mode
Dante/Vergil/Nero must die mode
Legendary Dark Knight mode
Heaven or Hell mode
Hell and Hell Mode
Bloody Palace mode

Ideas I would like to keep are Nero being part of Sparda's blood line/family tree, the return of Mundus, and Vergil getting Yamato back.

From LoD I say: The larger area ideas, using motorcycles in areas, and the creature from the hell gate.
From Storm Silves I say: The Bloody Valley, mission creator, VS mode and training, and the Vergil clones.
How does that sound for a rough idea?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That's nice man ^_^

How about making Lady a playable character also? I had some cool ideas for her controls a while back, and some new weapons for her ^_^

What about the weapon and character customisation idea I had also? Awesome, totally agreeing on Vergil getting Yamato back ^_^

Want me to post my 'bringing Vergil back and weapon & character customisation' ideas here so you lot can make up your mind whether to add or cut? =/

Meg

Oh I'm not invited? I made the thread that inspired this and yet I'm not included? Thanks guys. :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;296723 said:
Oh I'm not invited? I made the thread that inspired this and yet I'm not included? Thanks guys. :p

We actually totally said you were included. But you're totally messing, my Ninja Pirate sense tells me ;) :ninja::pirate:

Meg

LordOfDarkness;296724 said:
We actually totally said you were included. But you're totally messing, my Ninja Pirate sense tells me ;) :ninja::pirate:

I saw that after posting. :lol: Way to take over my thread, make a new one, and tell everyone to post in this one. I appreciate it. Now if you don't mind, I'll just go back to MY thread. HMPH! *leaves*

>.>
<.<

So what have you guys come up with so far? :lol:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;296723 said:

HOLY FRICK ON STICK WITH A BRICK!!! i feel judgement day has arrived! lol But heck ya your ideas are wanted, your the mastermind behind all this, so you should be running the show. :)

Meg

^I should run it? Really? Then what is DT doing as the OP?! :lol:

Just read the whole thread. I agree we need to start with the story. I like my idea in terms of Nero's origins if no one else has an idea.

Oh and Credo should be playable because that would be EPIC! He could be a secret unlock thing.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Credo as a playable character and Lady can be added for sure. The problem with credo how will we bring him back to life? Plus will he has his angel like form or no? I kinda like the Nero somehow being a part of the Sparda family lol. And good point there, lol Hmmm we'll you stared all this Meg so must of the credit goes to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom