• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes well I am typing between jobs in my garage , so I don't usually have time to add commas , exclamations or full stops all the time. But If it is bugging people , then will stop trying to help. I don't play regular anyway I jump cancel everything , so I am sure people like you who fight regular can help better so work away. I haven't used these moves in a long time , they were simply the easiest ways I could think of without making it complicated. If anybody else wants tips feel free to private mail me I will no longer be posting In this thread.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Questions have a question mark attached at the emd . Saying I think better punctuation would help IMO is a statement , but it doesn't matter I was finished in this thread anyway

Picard

Starfleet Demon
Regarding that cube game, where you have to get statue of player to the last field in order to move on: just use Buster when desired number is on the top. Now, numbers change quickly, so if anyone's interested, sequence is 6-3-5-1-4-2 in underground laboratory; I assume it is same when you come across it inside the Savior.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
Questions have a question mark attached at the emd . Saying I think better punctuation would help IMO is a statement , but it doesn't matter I was finished in this thread anyway

It is a statement, but I did expect explanation (which you did give).

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I didn‘t give an explanation to you. I defended myself as i felt insulted , i am not gona get into it anymore have fun with your tips the dice game was already covered though just to let you know.

Last edited:

Picard

Starfleet Demon
I didn‘t give an explanation to you.

You did:

Yes well I am typing between jobs in my garage , so I don't usually have time to add commas , exclamations or full stops all the time.

That is what I call an explanation. And maybe my social skills are lacking, but I had no intention to insult, so sorry if you felt that way.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Forget about it life is to short man but ,before you add to the thread go through the pages to make sure what you post wasn't already covered. You could also offer alternative tips to what is covered like I have. Also if you want advice pm me.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Have another tip i remembered when playing bp earlier guys. It's against echidna basically when she flys around and then lands on 4 vines/legs and spits out chimaera you can dri the legs/vines with dante twice.You can also do showdown on em with nero.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
Have another tip i remembered when playing bp earlier guys. It's against echidna basically when she flys around and then lands on 4 vines/legs and spits out chimaera you can dri the legs/vines with dante twice.You can also do showdown on em with nero.

With Nero, it is also possible (though I imagine not very easy, I did it basically by accident - you have to have her head locked on from when she's flying around, jump and then use Devil Bringer from correct position when she lands on legs) to get on top of her when she lands and attack her straight to her face. IDK wether it is possible to deal more damage that way than by using Buster / DT Buster on her eggsack though.

For Angelos, Platform Jump over their heads > unleash at their back works great for both Nero and Dante. With Dante, I've found that Stinger works quite well under right circumstances too, you can get two Stinger attacks on single Angelo (back>front, then front>back) before it manages to recover if you do it right. EDIT: It is also possible to do it by Stingering them at angle, move towards their unshielded side and when they start turning around, use Stinger (in which case it's front>back then back>front).

Sorry if something is already mentioned, I'm tired.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
it does a little more damage to her butdt bustering her while revving red queen and firing summoned swords repeatedly does the most damage.Also sitch off dt after the animation starts to conserve.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
For people who want to make the dante 2nd fight on DMD easy do as follows. On the ground shoot at him til he is in snatch range, when he is snatch him to you and do red queens pause combo , yy pause yyyy or on ps3 triangle triangle pause triangle x4.Just as the combo is about to finish dt , the explosion knocks him into the air where you can snatch and buster him and charge shot. Simply keep repeating the process and charge max act if you can it will help drop his health quicker.

Caiden

For people who want to make the dante 2nd fight on DMD easy do as follows. On the ground shoot at him til he is in snatch range, when he is snatch him to you and do red queens pause combo , yy pause yyyy or on ps3 triangle triangle pause triangle x4.Just as the combo is about to finish dt , the explosion knocks him into the air where you can snatch and buster him and charge shot. Simply keep repeating the process and charge max act if you can it will help drop his health quicker.

Funny thing is I am actually stuck on that fight right now. I will have to try it out later today. Thanks for the tip.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
No problem dude hope it helps you , let me know if not have plenty of other ways to beat him with no damage or if you fancy the challenge, beating him without the db.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
Perform a shuffle and just towards the end of the attack hit exceed and you will max act.

I noticed that I need to press Q when blade is approximately horizontal during standard (over the shoulder) strike in order to get instant exceed.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya that works too you can do it during any of the melee attacks with the right timing shuffle as the easiest timing to get a max exceed I find though.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
Regarding second Dante fight, I have noticed that he actually learns from your moves, so you'll need to change tactics quite often.

Top Bottom