• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC1 skin

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
funny, it looked so out of place in DmC world, feels more like he's cosplaying, yet the classic DMC3 skin still matches the world..

i think it's safe to say that DMC3 and DmC are both closer to being realistic than the rest, with DmC ofc being the closest..

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I find it all to be ok since its in a video game. I was wondering if there was any pictures of Dante without his coat in DMC1 outfit? Ya know? Black sleeves red vest?

absolitude

I find it all to be ok since its in a video game. I was wondering if there was any pictures of Dante without his coat in DMC1 outfit? Ya know? Black sleeves red vest?

oh, it's a video game, i didn't know -___________-

yeah, without the coat would be nice to see, i'd very much love to see that, but i dont think they have it, hard to mod it too unless they are separate polygons..

Gbraga

Maaan, coatless DMC1 skin would really fit him. Now I want it.

I'd also pay some good money for a mahou shoujo skin, with the skirt and swapping the rebellion with a scepter or some bullshit :')

absolitude

yea, picturing him looking all sleek and slim on that vest, cool.. if it ever comes to PC, gonna need one skillfull modder to loose that coat..

lol, for the mahou shoujo skin, tough wish man.. suuuuuuper tough

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It looks pretty good but it still feels like a cosplay as it is too retro-18th century-esque so i dont really want it to be his default outfit in DmC2 ( hypothetically of course)

absolitude

yep it looks good, i'm liking the textures, and love the red used for it, nice red.. i was watching the video where he was with phinneas, can you imagine that? even with phinneas he looked like cosplaying..

definitely not if they're going with that kind of outfit for the sequel, unless ofc they're adjusting it here and there to match the theme and environment

absolitude

and i love it too, it's not about i'm loving or hating it, it's just that it shows how the setting made for DmC really is realistic, meaning devs did a great job with that, especially the environment, maybe even the environment that is actually making the contrast. I mean Phinneas is fantasical in appearance, yet the DMC1 skin still looks out of place, for me at least..

absolitude

is it possible for you to take a screenshot when you get the copy? i can only bite my fingers if it never gonna have a pc release

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I actually think it looks better then the DMC3 skin. And I normally don't like the look, least not in DMC1. All that red plus Dante has a bit of a tan in that game, he looks orange, look really odd together. Never used it in DMC2, I think it looks better in DMC3, and it still fits. I think it looks really good in this game, makes me wish we could get a DMC1 remake.

absolitude

i second everything u've said.. the DMC3 skin, was the one having the best textures in the game imo and it still fits the environment, and i believe this DMC1 skin will beat that just it's too strikingly striking.. and yeah, capcom hasn't done any remake from DMC huh, resident evil got it, i wonder what's stopping them..

hey, your avatar, i love alucard in LoS2, can't do any better than that, mercurysteam did superb, and it's one of the best games i've played in that generation

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
hey, your avatar, i love alucard in LoS2, can't do any better than that, mercurysteam did superb, and it's one of the best games i've played in that generation
Yeah, I love Alucard. Wished the LoS version had gotten his own game, instead of just being playable in DLC.

Top Bottom