• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC1 skin

Blade8513

I actually don't like the DMC3 costume on new Dante, I love the DMC1 costume on him though. Still think he looks the best with his regular outfit though, the only thing I don't really like too much about new Dante is his haircut. Something about how its shaved on the sides, long on the top, and kind of mohawky in the back bothers me a tiny bit, i think it would look better all one length or all shaved, not both lol

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I actually don't like the DMC3 costume on new Dante, I love the DMC1 costume on him though. Still think he looks the best with his regular outfit though, the only thing I don't really like too much about new Dante is his haircut. Something about how its shaved on the sides, long on the top, and kind of mohawky in the back bothers me a tiny bit, i think it would look better all one length or all shaved, not both lol

in the real world, i hated people with that kind of haircut, abundance of them here since it it the trend, they all look the same thingy.. but somehow i like it on dante, it just fits him being all rebelious loner anti-social attitude..

and yes, the regular costume definitely fits him best..

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
in the real world, i hated people with that kind of haircut, abundance of them here since it it the trend, they all look the same thingy.. but somehow i like it on dante, it just fits him being all rebelious loner anti-social attitude..

and yes, the regular costume definitely fits him best..

It's because we know new Dante. A random person on the street with that haircut is a stranger to us.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
It's because we know new Dante. A random person on the street with that haircut is a stranger to us.

lmao, thx god for that.. bcos they're actually more than just strangers for me, their douchebags, sometimes they are douchebags with popped collar and knee length pants..

Top Bottom