• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC1 skin

ji-high

Yeah it definitely looks out of place for me too and i personally can't stand his hairstyle. He looks like he still has that mop on his head lol. I wish they kept the default hairstyle and just turned it white like when you DT.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I never really cared for the DMC 3 look. With his shirt off and all, in DMC 3 he seriously looks and acts like Bro-Dante. Yet this is the one people like the most for some reason while calling the new one a juvenile teenager.

DMC 1 all day err day. Stay classy Dante.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
He looks like he still has that mop on his head lol.
Not really, the wig was actually quite a bit longer then the hair style the DMC1 and DMC3 skins use, and it's styled differently

screen-shot-2013-01-16-at-11-41-38-pm-420x215.png

deviant_2_by_alchemistfromeden-d5smqjf.png

dmc_bzp27.png

Captain Xin

Really ? Cause I thought the original "classic" DMC3 costume looks pretty bad in the original DmC, it felt like a cosplay honestly.

Like, I know it's supposed to feel like a rebellious rock-star, but it turns out feels more like an Anime character from the 90's.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Really ? Cause I thought the original "classic" DMC3 costume looks pretty bad in the original DmC, it felt like a cosplay honestly.

Like, I know it's supposed to feel like a rebellious rock-star, but it turns out feels more like an Anime character from the 90's.
Well angry fans wanted the classic costume; they got it. What you see is what you get.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
the point is, the DMC1 skin in DmC world would still looked too weird if he went into a bar in the that world.. *quoting

texture wise, i think it's the best of all in vanilla DmC, and it still fits that environment, but it still does looked off, narrow shoulder, slapped hair -almost looked like a wig and all.. but it really doesn't look like an anime character imho since it fits the DmC environment..

Captain Xin

the point is, the DMC1 skin in DmC world would still looked too weird if he went into a bar in the that world.. *quoting

texture wise, i think it's the best of all in vanilla DmC, and it still fits that environment, but it still does looked off, narrow shoulder, slapped hair -almost looked like a wig and all.. but it really doesn't look like an anime character imho since it fits the DmC environment..

To me the coat looks a little too big on DmC Dante, maybe I over-exaggerated the look. I would say He felt more like someone you'd see in a more "Anime-Focused" world. Not somewhere the girls of To-Love would hang out, but definitely a place where Alucard from Hellsing would love having a beer.

absolitude

maybe because the shoulder isn't wide enough that it appeared widen to the bottom, perhaps they should slim the waist part.. the hair was what bothers me more, making his head looked bigger, and ofc the padless coat helped with that.

Not really, the wig was actually quite a bit longer then the hair style the DMC1 and DMC3 skins use, and it's styled differently

screen-shot-2013-01-16-at-11-41-38-pm-420x215.png

deviant_2_by_alchemistfromeden-d5smqjf.png

dmc_bzp27.png

is it just me or the hair on DMC1 skin looks better than DMC3 skin?

absolitude

lol, yep, just slap a wig there..

and i had to check for myself, it's the same thing, only the shadows are smoother on that screenshot

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I find it all to be ok since its in a video game. I was wondering if there was any pictures of Dante without his coat in DMC1 outfit? Ya know? Black sleeves red vest?

There's a coatless DMC1 outfit in DMC3, but I guess that's not what you're looking for huh?

absolitude

gosh, he looks even better in person, lol..

those are fine looking textures, it's definitive allright.. can you share the other skins? wanna see how the textures compare to the originals

EDIT : those kind of leather textures is what i want from the original DmC jacket, those are what reflected from the artworks and promotional pics..

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
can you share the other skins? wanna see how the textures compare to the originals

Sure, but you'll have to give me some time lol. I'm doing one outfit per playthrough. I want to use the neo outfit for my Dante Must Die playthrough.

But the game is pretty difficult now... I'm gonna get my ass handed to me lmao.

PS - feel free to check my twitter media feed. I post a lot of screens there while playing.

https://twitter.com/SSSensational/media

absolitude

i can wait, i can wait.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. okay, you done with the playthrough there?

just kidding, take your time, it's bed time here anyway, have fun with the vital star and gold orb..

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

This might have been a good outfit for him to wear in the reboot as it fits the classic dante theme but its a lil more sleek and elegant so it fits the more modern setting of the reboot but I think i rather see new Dante get his own look for future sequels etc.

I dont mind old looks as in game skins tho.

absolitude

This might have been a good outfit for him to wear in the reboot as it fits the classic dante theme but its a lil more sleek and elegant so it fits the more modern setting of the reboot but I think i rather see new Dante get his own look for future sequels etc.

I dont mind old looks as in game skins tho.

i could see it in a sequel but maybe with a bit change --it looked classy and elegant while rdante is punk, anti-social and rebellious in nature, change the shirt to a tee or undershirt, change the coat's collar to a flat, mandarin collar, collarless, or hooded, since he might like hooded type coat.. that design in the teaser is more mature, so i think it'll fit the sequel..

Top Bottom