• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
There is one that we haven't seen.
I'm pretty sure it's SSStylish.
I could be wrong though.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
To bad there hasn't been a photo of the shot gun yet. Do you think it will have a demonic look to it like E&I have? I'm on the fence with this. I happen to think every shot gun in dmc looks awesome, i think a shot gun in general is a BA looking weapon. But i would like to see some kind of concept of a demonic looking shotgun first.....hmmm... either way, demons are going to get blown out of their socks once again

crush

yeah, we need a fitting that suits our Dante.Sawed offs are nice, but I would like something more lethal looking.
And yes we need our point blank back of course. And take off that back-slide...I know it's cool but it has no potential lol.

Dante4DaWin

the leader of the order reminds me of sparda somehow? i think it's the gloves. anyway awesome compilation Zilla!!

Tiran

The great pretender.
Watching the different boss battle playthroughs, I noticed the in game dialogue is different depending on how you play, how well you do and where you attack the boss.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
^Poison is what they call it.

she is over 12,000 years old and dante called her a sucubuss.

oplus she seemed a littler crazy so maybe their process is driving her nuts.

Tiran

The great pretender.
After a healthy dose of vitamin 'D' from her biggest fan, it's safe to say she weighs a lot lesss.

Who knew? Too much Virility really will kill ya.

berto

I Saw the Devil
What is it with the SSS? No one's pulled it off and the times they do it ether sotp showing what it says or it barely starts to show but then something happens to make it go away. It's like a curse or something.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
^ Ha, yeah. I've seen the SSS on screen in one of the Poison fights, yet it didn't show what it actually stood for, Very frustrating!

Updated with Achievement(s), Heads Up Display, and Control Scheme with detailed breakdown.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

i just finished watching a vid and they conformed that there is JC and enemy step :) and that you can lock on any target you want :) and turbo mod :D

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Do you mean an auto lock function and when you go into and S rank or higher, Dante's speed is increased ?
they said that theres turbo mod but i guess they where talking about the dt where the game is much faster..... and yeah you can luck on anything not just whos in front of u like we thought :)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Ima just put this here since there doesn't seem to be a DmC question thingy, and I'm not sure it's necessary to start one, but does anybody know if there are subliminal messages in this game?...

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
SSS stands for Sadistic Son Seller.

You heard it from me first :D

Zilla

The inFAAMous
^ Thanks, was curious what You meant about Teleporting there and was reminded of the Angel/Demon trigger evades. :p

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Ima just put this here since there doesn't seem to be a DmC question thingy, and I'm not sure it's necessary to start one, but does anybody know if there are subliminal messages in this game?...

Yes, but not for us though. For the people living in Limbo. And once Dante is Dragged into Limbo by Malice, the subliminal messages aren't as subliminal anymore.
If you've seen the movie "They Live" it has a strong influence on the games level design.

There is also a kind of awareness that DmC is bringing to the table, like to question authority in the real world, which i've never seen in a game before.

i wish TooL would of had some input on this game's score.

Top Bottom