• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

Shodan

I just finished the game. The story, music, fighting - all great!
The final fight is a little disappointing. But still great game. Think better than DmC3 and 4 :p

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I just finished the game. The story, music, fighting - all great!
The final fight is a little disappointing. But still great game. Think better than DmC3 and 4 :p

Yeah, I thought the final fight was more movie like and less gameplay style. Kind of like DMC1 where you just keep shooting at a giant head.:p

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It says it has a custom soundtrack. Does this mean I can replace the dubstep with some good-old wholesome rap music? Also, it looks like G4 and Destructoid gave it good reviews.
BAXutjTCIAAQQTw.jpg:large

It's funny, I actually never tried rap music with DmC. I just might though.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
It says it has a custom soundtrack. Does this mean I can replace the dubstep with some good-old wholesome rap music? Also, it looks like G4 and Destructoid gave it good reviews.

CAPCOM PAID G4 AND DESTRUCTOID OFF! I have no evidence but its true I swear! I DON'T LIKE DmC SO IT MUST BE A BAD GAME!!!!!!

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control

CAPCOM PAID G4 AND DESTRUCTOID OFF! I have no evidence but its true I swear! I DON'T LIKE DmC SO IT MUST BE A BAD GAME!!!!!!

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

okz what we know is that the levels are gr8 the movesets or gr8 and everything about this game is gr8 :) and i found the story to be really gd and it was nice to see dante and vergil side by side :) while it lasted :D:p but they still love each other but each one much go hes own path and i like that :) much more understanding then dmc3 :)

and btw how is the last fight disappointing?? do you guys mean with mundus or with vergil cuz both were gr8 to me :)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So can Vergil DT or no? I didn't see a cut scene that showed Vergil "clearly" using it. Plus why is called DT in this game since Dante is half angel? Shouldn't it be NT? (No pun intended)

KIRA

So can Vergil DT or no? I didn't see a cut scene that showed Vergil "clearly" using it. Plus why is called DT in this game since Dante is half angel? Shouldn't it be NT? (No pun intended)
I think Vergil's DT is the doppelganger move... maybe its incomplete and in the dlc vergil's downfall he will get a full one... Also maybe he hasn't devil trigger but an angel trigger instead...Vergil and Dante are both nephillim ( half angel - half demon)....but Dante has a demon form, not angel form cause he took more powers from his father... contrary to Vergil who has an angel form, IF HE HAS AN ANGEL FORM ....If he has Devil trigger like Dante then its the same....he took more powers from his father and less from his mother like Dante....it's all about to do with the genetic cells...who took more and who less...like in the real life...!!!! :)

chocolatepanda

When it comes to Dantes and Virgils transformation of DT and stuff i dont think either of them reached full power during the game. NT left room for their powers to grow which may come in the form of dlc or a DmC 2. The reason im saying i dont think they reached full power is because at the end of the game Dantes eyes glow like how they do in DT but unlike DT where they are both red one was blue and the other was red like his powers are still maturing and evolving.

KIRA

When it comes to Dantes and Virgils transformation of DT and stuff i dont think either of them reached full power during the game. NT left room for their powers to grow which may come in the form of dlc or a DmC 2. The reason im saying i dont think they reached full power is because at the end of the game Dantes eyes glow like how they do in DT but unlike DT where they are both red one was blue and the other was red like his powers are still maturing and evolving.
It wasn't blue....both were red....it was the shadow that led us believe it was blue....the hair for example is all white...but because of the shadows it is seen as half black ...it was an illusion :) !!! but yeahhh the demon is maturing...!!!!!

chocolatepanda

It wasn't blue....both were red....it was the shadow that led us believe it was blue....even the hair was half black - half white...but it was all white...it was an illusion :) !!! but yeahhh the demon is maturing...!!!!!
I looked again its it might be red or it might be blue its really hard to tell. I never though his hair looked black during ending after the fight.

Top Bottom