• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

Kusanagi7

Motoko 4 lyfe!
Hi I just wanted add that drive is the first of the three and the second and third are overdrive, because I didn't see it in the post. If you look at the style meter when you do it, that's what says.

crush

From a video I seen, it seems you get the DT from the remains of a long deceased nephilim that Phineas knew about. It seems nephilim as a species had the ability to port though worlds and manipulate them. Thus making them a great threat because they can gatecrash any limbo world that a demon takes refuge.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
It is not that bad. Alright I guess I have some time to kill heh..
It is funny how this game looks. Some mix eh. Alright I think I buy it. Not sure but what else can I do than spam this forum. Yeah, it is coming soon. I guess I buy it.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Got to work today, and we had the guide for DmC. Here's a few tidbits - enemy names!

Blood Rage (demon weapons only)
Ghost Rage (angel weapons only)
Rage Spawn (the widdle behbeh Rages)
Lesser Stygian (your good ol' mook)
Elite Stygian (formally the "Grinning Stygian")

And last but not least - the Dreamrunner.

The Dreamrunner is the guy that we've been mistaking for the Drekavac (who is a boss enemy). The Dreamrunner is who we see deflecting Dante's bullets in the One OK Rock trailer. I also looked into him a little bit, and he is one bad customer - he can block and avoid a lot of attacks and even Ophion moves, and getting him in the air actually makes him more deadly because from there he can counter your attacks. The guide says to launch him, and get a few hits on him in the air, but not to get greedy.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Got to work today, and we had the guide for DmC. Here's a few tidbits - enemy names!

The Dreamrunner is the guy that we've been mistaking for the Drekavac (who is a boss enemy). The Dreamrunner is who we see deflecting Dante's bullets in the One OK Rock trailer. I also looked into him a little bit, and he is one bad customer - he can block and avoid a lot of attacks and even Ophion moves, and getting him in the air actually makes him more deadly because from there he can counter your attacks. The guide says to launch him, and get a few hits on him in the air, but not to get greedy.
Well he sounds extremely cool!
Very excited to fight against the Dreamrunner. And what a cool name.

Paexie

IM MOTIVATED

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Oh, and Kablooey's darts are detonated with the Gun Special key. That's all it has, Shoot and Detonate. Granted, you can plug enemies full of darts, so... :p

crush

Oh, and Kablooey's darts are detonated with the Gun Special key. That's all it has, Shoot and Detonate. Granted, you can plug enemies full of darts, so... :p

you mean detonating the darts is by pushing jump and shoot?
Anyway I would love to use the up-graded flush that explodes and charge shotgun with it.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Correction!

dmc-lol-gif.263

This IS Drekavac (he's got the red mask). But...the Dreamrunner is still an enemy we've seen.

flaxknuckles

It says it has a custom soundtrack. Does this mean I can replace the dubstep with some good-old wholesome rap music? Also, it looks like G4 and Destructoid gave it good reviews.
BAXutjTCIAAQQTw.jpg:large

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
It says it has a custom soundtrack. Does this mean I can replace the dubstep with some good-old wholesome rap music? Also, it looks like G4 and Destructoid gave it good reviews.
BAXutjTCIAAQQTw.jpg:large

Yes. Just access the music on your PS3 the way you usually do.

Top Bottom