• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
Did anyone see the difference in the end in Mundus office? it had 2 harpies and faces of Death knights in the Hellgate..and in the begining nothing...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Did anyone see the difference in the end in Mundus office? it had 2 harpies and faces of Death knights in the Hellgate..and in the begining nothing...
Maybe he hired an interior decorator as well as a window repair man after smashing the window:lol:

KIRA

I looked again its it might be red or it might be blue its really hard to tell. I never though his hair looked black during ending after the fight.
i made a mistake..i was writing fast and didn't see what i wrote...sorry. :( ...i wanted to say that his hair is all white....but because of the shadows it is seen as half black like his eye :)

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
So, towards the end of the game, when you're opening the vault, Vergil and Dante got into a discussion.

Essentially, Vergil taught himself his computer skills when he was a kid, since he felt there was something more to his life. Both him and Dante felt this way because of how their pasts were hidden from them, but there was an inkling there. Vergil channeled that into his computer work, while Dante..."Killing demons and getting laid. But...that computer stuff is good, too."

So as it seems, both brothers knew there was more to their lives, but they couldn't quite figure out what. They kept themselves from becoming too frustrated about it by pouring themselves over their respective...uh..."hobbies." This is probably what began to spark Vergil looking deeper into his past when he got older.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
You know why the training dummy blocks your attacks? Because their behavior is based off the last Difficulty level you played.

I know so because right now my training dummy has the golden DT aura they get on Dante Must Die, and that was the mode I just played.

Tosto

The Dark Brawler
I think there will be a good amount of story in this DLC, especially when it comes to teasing what'll come in DmC2 if it ever gets made.
About Nelo Angelo though. I would love to see that persona of Vergil return. Especially if it's a split personality thing. I think the reason V-Man was so weak in this installment was because come next time he will be a whole different beast. His hate and conviction will build up over the time skip allowing him to become stronger and more ruthless. And obviously, next time he fights Dante, the fight will end like in DmC's Mission 20, only with Dante on the ground with a sword in his chest (probably even causing a full DT to surface like in DMC3).

Top Bottom