• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Ooooh yeah. I can't see your image, but you mean the one of him and Eva kissing, and he's got tentacles coming out of the bottom of his cloak.

It is weird, but I guess that means more fun for Eva :p

if-you-know-what-i-mean.gif

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Ooooh yeah. I can't see your image, but you mean the one of him and Eva kissing, and he's got tentacles coming out of the bottom of his cloak.

It is weird, but I guess that means more fun for Eva :p

if-you-know-what-i-mean.gif

Yeah it is the same one, I just went and watched the cutscene.

I can't believe turned him into something from Monsters inc.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, those could very much be an artists interpretation, much like the other graffiti in that scene. The top of Mundus' head isn't trisected, nor did he squeeze Eva to death in his giant hand :p

There's those other images of the family, in like...memories...that shows Sparda as a full-on humanoid shape. Probably safe to assume he ain't got no tentacles.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Well, those could very much be an artists interpretation, much like the other graffiti in that scene. The top of Mundus' head isn't trisected, nor did he squeeze Eva to death in his giant hand :p

There's those other images of the family, in like...memories...that shows Sparda as a full-on humanoid shape. Probably safe to assume he ain't got no tentacles.

I was only messing around.
But until proven otherwise, in demon form he now has tentacles, a single giant crushing crab claw and is permanently wearing a tracksuit in my eyes.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't know if it's been mentioned but I read somewhere that London has the single largest number of cameras in the world. Just about every street corner, ATMs, traffic cameras, the works. These cameras are used for surveillance and often to track persons of interest, according to TV shows and films. This is provably why the cameras are such a big deal in the game, because crime is no less present than without them, so people often ask what in the hell are they there for then.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Tameem actually mentioned something about that in an interview at some point. I think it may have been a slight joke, since he said something like "largest number of CCTV cameras per square footage," but it is true.

There are a lot of security cameras in the UK, and that was part of the inspiration for cameras in DmC.

Top Bottom