• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The return

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Vergil: Dante's former brother, now abandoning his blood for power. His soul was splitted in two after Dante's battle as Nero Angelo - good and evil. Vergil's good soul is within Nero arm, while the evil soul has been wandering around the human world for a host. It was revealed after he possessed Erik that Vergil's evil soul hated Dante his entire life and wanting to become a full demon to do so. Yamato is no longer Vergil's weapon to carry now that Nero possesses it.

Mundus: The sword that once belonged to Mundus. It had the same powers as Mundus himself. The sword was once Erik's to possess as a key to releasing demons and ressurecting, but now it belongs to Vergil as his new weapon after he threw away Yamato to Nero.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What does everybody think of Dante and Vergil fighting each other? I suspect some fans still like Vergil? How about the story?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Mundus prepares to impale Dante and use his summoned arrows at the same time to finish him for the perfect moment. But then...

A grim grip attacked Mundus. Nero has come out of nowhere to help Dante.

Nero: How low of you, pal. Brothers sometimes hate each other but have to help one another.

Mundus: YOU!!

Nero: That's right.

Mundus: You'll pay for this! Father dared keep this secret from me! You! A new brother to take my place!

Nero: You'll never know. I've learned something from Sparda... in my dreams. He told me something while I was impaled by Erik unconcious. He said... I'm hoping that someday... you'll come back into your new self... my son. You are reincarnated... by my blood... and that someday... you'd be reunited with your brother. For you are the new...

Dante: Vergil?

Vergil: I'm back! And power means nothing to me anymore

Mundus: Damn you. DAAAMMMNNNN!!!!!

Mundus charged at Vergil, but Vergil transformed to his D.T. and stroke Mundus when he transformed to his D.T. Mundus' attack failed.

I'll finish it later

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What do you guys think? Nero is the new Vergil when Sparda realized the old Vergil would be obsessed with power. Since Vergil got possession of Mundus' sword it seems Mundus' power is making the old Vergil a new Mundus.

Top Bottom