• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc sells NOT 2 GOOD In IT's 2ND WEEK :(

Nekodark

Yeah, and the game's only been out nearly 2 weeks, not a friggin year @_@ little early to be panicking isn't it?

^This and why care about sales? if you have the game and like it that is all that matters sales only is there for ego's of positive or negative nature and we do not get monies from how much it sales. and it is up to the company if they want to continue with anything heck they could end it even if a game is doing really well because it is all in their hands we don't know how their minds work as they do not know ours.

ChaserTech

Um.....okay? I'd ask how but if I'm really on your ignore list then I guess I'll never know.

So if someone else wants to tell me, that would be great. Because I don't get it.

I don't see how your post is hypocritical. I thought it was a decent post that had a valid point.

I have no idea why would Downfall ignore you for that post. I just got a vibe of:
"Your post has a different opinion than mine so I'm going to ignore you!"

Sure, I understand if someone's ignoring you if you're being immature. But to ignore someone just for having a different outlook on things is just absurd imo.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Sure, I understand if someone's ignoring you if you're being immature. But to ignore someone just for having a different outlook on things is just absurd imo.

well she shouldn't feel left out.

I was put on his ignore list for not agreeing with him either lol.

He seems to want everyone to love DmC and if they don't and voice their opinion about it they get ignored.

ChaserTech

well she shouldn't feel left out.

I was put on his ignore list for not agreeing with him either lol.

He seems to want everyone to love DmC and if they don't and voice their opinion about it they get ignored.

I believe I have been put on that list as well. When I try to be reasonable with my post nearly all the time.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Lets get back ontopic shall we?

Agreed.

(Though I hope no one takes this the wrong way)
If that is the case with DmCs sales, I can see things getting much worse. There is a LOT of competition coming out soon that will really hurt sales. If it's got any hope of getting the big sales numbers, I think it has to get them soon.

ChaserTech

Welp, as for the sales go, I think people are kinda overreacting.

It hasn't really been a complete month yet and people are freaking out if this game will get good sales. it hasn't been 2 complete weeks yet either. I say we should start analyzing sale numbers after around 2 months have passed, or at least until after the DLC for Vergil/Bloody Palace comes out.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Welp, as for the sales go, I think people are kinda overreacting.

It hasn't really been a complete month yet and people are freaking out if this game will get good sales. it hasn't been 2 complete weeks yet either. I say we should start analyzing sale numbers after around 2 months have passed, or at least until after the DLC for Vergil/Bloody Palace comes out.
Yep, it's too early to call anything at this point. Right now I'm focused on having more fun with the game and looking forward to the DLC.
Honestly, I don't care about sales on a personal level. I want the game to do well, but I understand if it doesn't. I'm more concerned with having fun playing Dmc. ^_^

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Agreed.

(Though I hope no one takes this the wrong way)
If that is the case with DmCs sales, I can see things getting much worse. There is a LOT of competition coming out soon that will really hurt sales. If it's got any hope of getting the big sales numbers, I think it has to get them soon.

Yea Metal Gear Revengeance is also about to hit the shelves so there is some competition there in my opinion.

So sales may start to decrease even more.

SpawnShooter

He's not and you just bought the subject back up, we agreed to move on, shall we?

EDIT:
Yea Metal Gear Revengeance is also about to hit the shelves so there is some competition there in my opinion.

So sales may start to decrease even more.

As a few others have mentioned I think their best bet is keeping things fresh with DLC, might be why BP and VD is taking so long?

ChaserTech

Yep, it's too early to call anything at this point. Right now I'm focused on having more fun with the game and looking forward to the DLC.
Honestly, I don't care about sales on a personal level. I want the game to do well, but I understand if it doesn't. I'm more concerned with having fun playing Dmc. ^_^

Yeah I don't have many concerns about seeing sales. I'll probably just play DmC in order to figure out the combat system better.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
I kind of feel a bit bad for getting the game for free now :p
(not much though.)

Won my PS3 copy in a facebook fan-contest (questions about DMC lore/games in general).

SpawnShooter

I kind of feel a bit bad for getting the game for free now :p
(not much though.)

Won my PS3 copy in a facebook fan-contest (questions about DMC lore/games in general).

That was still a purchased copy, not like you pirated it or anything. Oh and congrats on winning :)

Top Bottom