• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Origins of Nero

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ we don't .lol. good one Nero, I shall do more after a PM and such .lol. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Toni glares back over to his brother and replies, "What is your sorry *** doing here, brother?”

In his darkest voice, Keno responds, "Leave us be", as to which Toni smirks.

"The book, so this is what you have been up to?" Toni says, rage building up inside of him, ready to explode.

Keno turns to his demon warriors and commands them to take the book and run. When they go to leave, Dante and the girls are guarding the exit.

Dante is slouched against the door and he says to the demona, "Going somewhere?” then he punches the demona, which knocks him to the ground.

Toni walks over to his brother, and when he does, Keno raises his blade.

"Should we do anything?" Trish wonders.

"No, we let them deal with it, now we deal with these guys" Dante replies, as to which he, lady and Trish get to slaying the demonas.

Toni is right up against his brother, and he says in a harsh voice, "I can't let you use that book".

"Then let's do this" Keno replies, and he grabs the Yenzo sword and strikes out. Toni jumps to avoid the blade and then fires down at his brother with his revolver.

Keno blocks the bullets with his sword, and then pulls Toni towards him using his wind gauntlets. Whilst Toni is being dragged down to Keno, a demona falls back and hits into Keno.

Annoyed at this, Keno kills the demona with his sword.

Dante notices this, and his red eye's glare ferociously, he then charges into Keno and knocks him to the ground.

With Keno pinned down to the ground, Dante says to him, "I hate those who kill their own".

Toni lands, and then goes over to his brother to tell him to leave.

"I won’t kill you, this time, leave" he says, Keno gives him a dark look to say "no".

"Brother, leave" Toni says again.

Keno gets up and shakes himself down, he then turns around, and puts away Yenzo. With his back turned to Toni and Dante he tells them this.

"I wanted that power for myself, but you have stopped me".

Mission Clear

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
just as soon as my esteemed coligue gets back we will do talks of how to get this mission 2 on the road.

up next Mission 2: A new pressence

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Mission 2: A new pressence

After returning, Jiasous approaches his men and says to them in a harsh tone "I assume you were successfull in your retrieval or surely you would not be standing before me" Keno replies "YES SIR!! we retrieved the book of the templars after an encounter with Toni and some of his friends" as to wich Jiasous replies "Tell me you were successfull..Please do not dissapoint me boy" Keno replies in a shallow tone "we were, unable to defeat them...they surrounded us" Jiasous replies in a booming voice "UNEXCEPTABLE INCILENCE!!!!!! as punishment for your incilence you will stand out of this incantation and travel back to Fortuna to retrieve yet another artifact." Keno replies in a nervous tone as he shutters in fear "Y-Yes sir..anything sir..what is it sir?" Jiasous replies "You will travil back to Fortuna and retrieve the remains of a Demonic shell, there has been talk of such a shell that has been called the Nelo Angelo...it would help us greatly in the quest for more power and strength if we were to gain posession of this shell" Keno salutes and sets off without saying a word. Upon his return to Fortuna he quickly reaches the room containing the shell he was sent to retrieve but he is met with not just the shell but by Dante and his gang as well, Dante see's him and says in a smug voice as he always does "Oh boy..you again..whatta we have to do to get rid of you for good?" Keno replies in a serious tone "stand down, this does not concern you..i am here mearly to retrieve a demon shell that my master wishes to get his hands on" Dante thinks to himself and then says curiously "And, what exactly is this (puts his hands up in quotation marks) shell?" Keno replies "it is a demon shell that goes by the name Nelo Angelo, it is rumored to still be in these walls and we wish to retrieve it" Dante thinks to himself "hmmm..the Nelo Angelo..that's the demon by brother was turned into...better let him take it..might save us the trouble of dealing with it later if Vergil decides to fall under mundas' control again" and he says in a surprisingly generous tone "go on...take it..but dont think this is the last time we'll meet..and next time i wont be feeling so nice" Keno thanks Dante and Dante and the gang leave. Keno thinks to himself "man that was way too easy" and as soon he stops that thought another man shows up and see's him with the Nelo Angelo the man starts to speak "STOP RIGHT THERE!!!! I CAN NOT LET YOU LEAVE WITH THAT!!!" Keno turns to the man and replies "And just who are you and why should i listen to you?" The man replies "I am Credo, from the Order of the sword, you will hand over that demon shell or i will pry it from your dead hands" Keno replies "Sounds like a challenge...I love a challenge" both men raise their swords to prepare for battle. Keno "I'll enjoy the pleasure of killing you and winning this glorious artifact" Credo "hmph..so confident...but are you as strong as you are arrogant? Do you even know the power that this shell can bring?"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"All I know is that my Master wishes to have it, and I can't fail him" Keno replies...

"Spare me the master story. We of the order need this shell. Men!, come forth!!" Credo responds... and three knights carrying dark blue swords step forward.

"As for me, I shall be using this" Credo says...

"You take much pride in your blade, let's see if you take pride in me killing you with mine" Keno says...

The two lock blades and Credo's purple sword begins to overpower keno's immensely, knocking him down to the ground as Credo's sword overpowers Keno's.

On the floor, Keno looks up at Credo and says, "That sword, such power"...

"A power you couldn't handle" Credo replies smugly. Keno gets annoyed with Credo's smugness, "I'll wipe that smirk from your face warrior" he says, as he gets up from the ground.

Credo sends his three knight warriors forward, the three strongest he commands. The three knights surround Keno. "Get away from me weaklings, I am not wasting my time on you" Keno says to the knights, but in the background Credo is reaching for the shell.

Keno jumps over the knights and lands near Credo, "Hands off mister, I’ll be taking that" he says when he lands, but Credo elbows Keno and then strikes out with a sword attack which Keno tries to defend himself from. Then Keno pushes back forcefully with his sword, and the two swords are struggling to knock back one another. A battle of strength ensues, but the knights come and grab Keno off of Credo, and knock him to the floor.

Held down by the knights at sword point, Keno is powerless, and Credo takes the shell and laughs smugly. Keno can feel his demon side inside of him enraged, and he bursts into devil trigger with anger and hatred, knocking the knights into the air with a few strong upper cut moves.

The knights come charging back again, but Keno pushes one into another using his wind gauntlets. Not keeping his guard up, the last knight reaches up with Keno and successfully hits him with his sword. Keno stubbles about and finally drops down on his knees, blood pouring from his arm. He looks up at Credo who is about to leave, "COWARD" he cries.. and Credo turns around, his face bright red, he moves closer to where Keno was kneeling.

"Let's finish this fairly" Credo says, pulling Keno up, and letting him take a hold of his sword.

"You are a noble warrior, but a foolish one as well" Keno says, blood dripping from his wounded arm onto the marble floor.

"You have killed my best men, but you won't kill me" Credo replies confidently.

The two stand still, weapons raised and in their dueling stances. Credo strikes with his sword but Keno hits back with Yenzo, and the blades clash once more. Credo jumps back and swings his sword around, but Keno back flips and lands unharmed.

"You have forced me to do this" Credo says when Keno lands, and he takes something out of his pocket, which glows with a purple aura. All of a sudden the three swords that lay on the ground came up to form one huge purple sword. Credo takes a grip of the handle and holds the purple sword along with his other sword... "Let us see if you can win now" he says.

Keno, still confident with his wind gauntlets duels fiercely with Credo, but his sword was no match against Credo's amazing skills. Keno falls down to the ground, hanging his head in shame he accepts defeat... "You win, take the shell, but I surrendered, in return for the shell you must give me something" Keno says.

"You must be kidding? You may have given up, but you cannot fight like this, I can take the shell as I like and give you nothing in return" Credo replies.

"Where has your nobility gone? Huh?" Keno says, he laughs manically.

"Here, have this" Credo says, throwing his sword to the ground. Keno looks unhappy with this and replies... "Why not give me that sword" as to which he points to Credo's purple blade.

Credo sniggers as a response, and turns his back on Keno to leave with the shell, but as he turns he hears Keno whisper something.

"I will have that sword", and Keno pulls the blade away from Credo using his wind gauntlets. Credo turns around quickly to retaliate, but Keno was gone.

"He killed my best men, took both my swords, but he didn't get the shell" Credo says to himself, "The only victor here was me" he adds.

MISSION CLEAR...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ thanks man, had alot of help from my good pal Nero116 :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Mission 3: A devine curruption

Upon returning to his master Keno bows his head in shame and Jiasous know without even a word how the mission went and says in an almost silent wisper to himself "why do i even keep him around if he cant even complete a simple task"
Keno looks at his master and he knows that he is not in for good tidings as his master will surely punish him greatly for this failure "Master..im here to report my status on the task u asked me to complete" he says in a shamefull voice, as to wich Jiasous replies to him "Keno, why do i even try with you. i hope you do not assume this failure will come without punishment" Keno looks straight into Jiasous' eyes and says "No master, i do not expect to go without punishment...i failed you..and i except whatever i must for my incilence" Jiasous is surprised at Keno's willingness to except punishment and says to him "Keno my son, do you know why we demona worship the demons so greatly?" Keno replies "Yes sir, it is for their ruthless abandon and willingness to fight to obtain whatever it is they are after...it is because they refuse to except defeat and will let nothing stop them with their task at hand" Jiasous says in a slightly mad but light hearted tone at the same time "If you know that much...why is it that u you dont know how to carry out a simple task as easy as bringing me back a simple item?" Keno replies "It was no easy task master, you asked me to go in the middle of a battle field with demons and that wreched fool Dante and his friends" Jiasous replies "That fool...i will not let him hinder our quests any more..the incantation is nearly completed, come Keno" The scene switches to Credo who is also reporting back to his master "Your holiness, i have met with success, the demon shell is ours..we will be able to continue our studies once again" Sanctus replies "Yes, this is a great bit of good news..report that shell to Agnus at once" and so he does. Once again the scene switches back to the Demona, Jiasous "YES, YES. IT IS COMPLETE" Keno says in a worried tone "Sir, i dont think this is whats supposed to happen, take alook. The vigil where the incantation is being held starts to glow and split into two seperate colors and pieces. Jiasous says in a worried tone "W-What happened..What went wrong? where did we go wrong?"

more to come soon

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
why thank you DemonSlayer6, if u plan on staying with us we will most likely have more for you to read tomorrow..and as the others already know, if u have any comments or constructive critisism plz feel free to post them. any and all feedback will only help me and Ryan make your reading experience better and more enjoyable

Keaton

Premium
Sorry for the long delay in reading.

This is great guys! Nice work :D Plus Rep to you both ^_____^

Top Bottom