• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Origins of Nero

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ perhaps, that was great, you deserve some credit man :) +rep

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well then, thank u and same right back atcha...well..i think we should probably start doing this kind of stuff in PM the mods might think we're getting off topic and close it..we need more ppl reading this and leaving feedback...lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Lady kept telling the others about the mission at hand, she explained all about how the island had rebuilt itself, as it was the main gateway to hell it was only explanatory that it couldn't fully be destroyed.

They would've never have guessed that they would be heading back to Mallet island. The mere fact that when Dante had left it once before it had completely collapsed and had been reduced to nothing but rubble.

But it seemed to make sense that the island would rebuild itself after destruction, as the island seemed to have a mind of its own. Dante and the gang had already gotten geared up so to say, Dante had taken Alastor and Ifrit with him and Toni had all his usual gear.

Toni got the speedboat out and Lady clambered into it along side Toni. Trish and Dante however took the more snazzy looking Bi-plane, the same red one that they had used to get off the island before, although it had been done up.

Nobody spoke much in the gang, they just stuck to the mission at hand, and that was to get to the island. Deep down Dante felt a little beside him, for some reason Dante felt colder hearted than usual, and he had a moody look about him. Perhaps it was that tainted pizza that was toying with him, he didn't feel too good but he was still ready to fly.

The speedboat was set to go as well, and the four were ready too. The speedboat started to take off, and Dante started up the plane.

Dante turned his head around to Trish, and in Dante's usual tone of voice he said, "Lets fly".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah I really wanted Dante to have kept and re-used Alastor and Ifrit .lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Upon reaching the island they find themselves a bit shocked as the island has completly rebuilt itself, and grown a more erie demonic aura to it... the ground covered in a greyish purple colored fog and the castle being guarded by a great number of shadowkin, a demonic shadow tiger meant only to take out the week, and let the strong pass on to the next gate. Thinking tacticly Trish says right away in a serious tone "ok guys..we cant just go in and swing blade and shoot the place up..we have no idea what these things are capable of doing to us yet" Dante interupts "Do u think after all ive been through afew demon tigers are going to keep me from doing a job?" Lady without a word just shakes her head as if it is no surprise that dante said this. Toni says without a second thought "well lets break into teams..Dante will obviously be the leader of team A..and uh...i guess i'll be team B" both of the ladies together say in a sarcastic tone "figures" Dante replies in his usual tone "what's the matter ladies? afraid old dante wont pick u to be on his team?" the ladies just smerk sarcasticly and then Trish says "well we're wasting time..lets spread out and take care of these things now" Dante takes his Trish along with him and Toni with Lady and they go seperate ways surrounding the pack of shadowkin and get ready to go into action

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Shadowkin surround both teams completely, but already there weakness is shown, they are effected most by Ariel attacks.

Dante kicks off from the ground and bursts into Alastor devil trigger, and in his more demonic voice he says, "Show me what you got".

A shadowkin jumps up and Dante spin kicks and knocks the beast flying into the gate.

Toni and Lady are also doing well, but a shadowkin creeps up from the dark purple haze and strikes Toni.

Toni has been bit on the arm, but it was near his armour, "You want to play rough?" Toni says and he throws the shadowkin to the ground.

The shadowkin growls ferociously but Toni keeps the beast down with his foot and then stabs it. Whilst on the other hand lady is finding it tough to keep blasting away all of the other shadowkins.

"Little help guys" Lady says.

"Ah, looks like old Dante's come to save the day" Dante says as he lands near Lady.

Dante Blasts the remaining shadowkins with lightning bolts, but still more come.

"Hmm, they are spawning" Dante thinks to himself. But already Toni goes to the spot and closes the spawn area. Only a few are left for Trish to handle, but Trish has Sparda and cuts away at the shadowkins. One dodges an attack and lunges at her but she somersaults out of the way of harm and shoots the last one with Luce and Ombra.

Dante strides over to Lady, Trish and Toni, and in a cocky voice says.

"Too easy".

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Upon defeating the massive number of shadowkin and closing the gate from wich they spawn, Trish in a tired and weary voice says "ok, now that we have that done, we should rest..we have no chance of taking on any more enemies in this condition" as to wich Lady replies "yeah..that sounds good to me" so they set up camp and decide to take a rest for the night.
After a nice rest, they make way for the front door to the castle, upon reaching the door, they take a look and Trish says in a curious but frustrated tone "whats this now?" Toni takes a look and replies "it seems the door is locked through some sort of magical seal" as to wich Dante replies in his usual tone "let me at it..not magic seal is gonna stop me" we make way for the door and as he does such a hand shaped figure grabs him into the door. Lady says in a worried voice "should we go after him? he might be in danger" without so much as a second thought Trish replies "no i know Dante, he can handle himself..we should look around for another way through" Toni says in a casual tone "sounds good to me..lets get going" they make their way around the castle and find that the back door has no seal on it so they make their way through and enter the castle to find a smaller fleet of shadowkin as to witch they quickly dispose of the scene switches back to our friend Dante and he is faced with the task of making his way out of this shadow realm or as some would call it "DARK DIMENTION". upon his entrance to the dark dimention he finds 3 larger shadowkin guarding the exit..."wait..these arent shadowkin" he thinks to himself, and he is right..the beasts he see's before him are not shadowkin but rather large tiger beasts that glow bright with a dark purple aura, there are 3 of them and each have 3 heads. he casually tries to make his way to the door without so much as a word to the three beasts. one of the more playful of the three decides to jump at him but as we would all expect, Dante is all to aware that it wouldnt be that easy. As the beast leaps at him he takes alastor and in one swift motion the sword lands in the beasts mouth between its teeth and Dante says with a smerk and cocky tone "ahh..what do u flea bags want?" the leader of the pack starts to speak in a dark demonic tone "We are the Feleux 3...we are here to weed out the week and let those with great strength and power go free..we are the gatekeepers of this castle, are you worthy?" as to witch dante replies in his usual tone "ha, worth's my middle name" and lunges at them with alastor slashing away over and over again but to no avail. "sword attacks are of no use here" Dante thinks to himself. He pulls out his trusty shotgun Coyote A. with a hailstorm of bullets he widdle away at the beasts. he shoots all 3 of them into the air and then switches to alastor, he slashes one afew times.. then another....he swings himself around multiple times like a tornado and slashes them all crashing them down to the ground.thinking they are finished he playfully says in a cocky tone "oh come on..thats i..and i was just begining to have fun, come here kitty..come on kitty kitty". they get up and lunge at him again he switches back to alastor and starts to air juggle them again and then switches back to coyote A. He gives them another hail storm of bullets, then air juggles them once more with alastor and the finally fall seemingly unconcious. Dante starts to walk toward the exit but one of the Feleux's gets up and starts to sniff. "WAIT, i smell the stench of sparda emenating from u strong one....long have we awaited the day we would get the chance to defeat the heir or that wreched demon Sparda....my brothers...it is time" Dante turns to them as they aseemble into one giant Feleux. In his usual tone he says "impressive..i didnt think i'd have to use this but..lets play" he pulls out an orb and time slows, he shoots 3 bullets from coyote A and quickly grabs his sword and lunges the bullet into the heart of the beast. he deactivates quicksilver and the beast falls dead and cold. Dante with a smerk and again in his usual tone says "aww..thats it? im not even tired" and then pass' through the exit into the castle where he finds his faithfull sword Rebellion on a weapons rack, as to wich he replies "I didnt even know this was missing..oh well..could come in handy later" he puts the sword on his back and starts making his way through the castle.

Mission Clear...

coming soon, Missiong 2:A new presence

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
thanks man...glad u like it....yeah it was alot of work but i get alot of help from my experienced co-writer Ryan..he's so great at this and alot of help

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
WHOA, that was as I thought it'd be Nero116, frigging awesome that is.

I will write up the next bit. Maybe tomorrow as I am busy and I need to speak with Nero116 about the next part guys.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, more to come as soon as Ryan gets back....although i would like to add this note..if any of u guys have any constructive critisism or idea's that u would like us to maybe use in this we are more then happy to hear them..although i cant promise and im sure Ryan would say the same, i cant promise we will use the idea..although we may take bits of it and tweak it based on what we already want to do

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ so true, at the mo I am stumped for ideas, got some PM'g to do .lol. :)
more soon though :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
As Dante and gang proceed through the depthes of the castle our story takes a slight turn to another light of people. Our story now brings us to a group called the Demona, their current mission is to set forth to retrieve the templars book, wich is said to have a spell in it that would allow them to raise the soul of Sparda. At this time Jiasous summons Keno to his quarters and briefs him on the mission at hand..Keno unquestionably obeys his masters order and proceeds to brief his men on their mission. once briefed they set forth and find themselves entering the castle,they are surprised it was not better guarded..it is unaware to them that the path has just been simply cleared for them by another group. once inside they quickly find the room wich holds the book they wish to retrieve...Keno takes the book and glances through its pages a bit and gets an evil smile on his face wich indicates to his men that the spell that is rumored is indeed truely there. without warning Keno hears a voice in the distance...a familar voice...a voice that instantly fills him with rage...the voice gets to the doorway and Keno looks up... with a discussted look of pure hatred all u hear him say is "Toni!" a fight ensues between the two....

More to come later, btw..this is mission 2's prologue just so u all know
dont worry..not all the missions will have one..atleast i dont believe we plan on it

Top Bottom