• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC FanFic- Luna Sparda (Dante's Daughter)

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Siegmund stood there, his fists balled out of anger and aggrevastion. This was his fault and he had to save her, somehow. How? As of yet, he did not know But he had to think of a way to.
"Siegmund, Let's go... There's an elevator close by... We'll take it." Dante put a hand on Siegmund's shoulder."This isn't your fault... If you haven't notice, She finds trouble every where... Though she can usually wiggle her way out.." Dante Shrugged and smiled," this has to prove to her that she's not as invincible as she thinks she is."
"True... This will be a nice wake up call." Vergil smiled.
"But if they hurt her... I couldn't forgive myself." Siegmund said.
"Oh just come on!" Nero started pushing Siegmund towards the elevator.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
"What are you doing! you hate Luna!" Siegmund objected and tried to stop his father to see what he was up to.
"Yea.. I do hate her, she's a hateful bitch and I feel you deserve better, but if she makes you happy, then I'm happy.and I'm going to shut up because I'm really not in a sappy mood right now."Nero continued to push his son forward,"and right now she needs you, so if you love her, don't let too much harm come to her... bring her back here alive."Nero shove Siegmund into the elevator with Dante and Vergil and let the door shut.
"DAD!" Siegmund went to stop the door but was too late. The last glimpse he got was of his dad about to be ambushed by a hode of demons.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
"Isn't this just perfect,"Moira smirked ,"he's coming for the bait." Moira placed her hand on Luna's cheek."Tell me you'll break it of with Siegmund and we'll let you live and end this all here."
"Never!"Luna hissed and spit into Moira's face.
"You little bitch! I'll ruin that lovely face of yours!"Moira dug her nails into Luna's right cheek and brought her hand down leaving deep scratches down her face.
Luna flinched with the pain but did not scream out.She would have hit Moira, but she was tied to a Statue that looked like herself, the marble hands of the statue wrapped around her wrists and ropes tied her legs to the statues.
"That'll teach you to disrespect me!" Moira hissed and walked to a door that goes down stairs. I was in a glass surrounded room.. alone.. Siegmund... Dad... Uncle Vergil.. please get here safely, Luna thought as tears streamed down her cheek.
Gustave entered the room and saw the bleeding scratches that went down her cheek. He quickly walked over to their hostage and lifted her face up to inspect the wounds."Are you ok?" His emerald green eyes met her bright blue eyes, the compassion in his told her something that only his heart knew and not his mind. He didn't want to be a apart of this, not truly and the love that he had for Moira was just a mild obsession.
"you don't love her, you know.You just want to see that she stays safe, to make sure she doesn't get hurt. But who ever you love it's not her.She's not the one in your heart." Luna said softly.
He looked at her confusedly and then leaned for ward, bringing his face down to hers and kissing her on the lips. "He's not going to be the one who saves you. Do you know that?"
"Then who will?" She asked softly her face turning blood red."
"The one who truly loves you. Siegmund..He doesn't know what he wants and he's figuring that out now.. His heart is confused. He's caught between two beautiful girls,one who is part demon who is more like an angel, and the other who is all demon and has a fire that rages inside her."He placed his hand below her bleeding cheek and allowed the blood that streamed from her wounds to pool in his hand." I know I did this unjustly and I will make it up to you. I would like for you to forgive me. When the time comes.. I'll fight for you, not for a vehement bitch like her." Gustave looked into the direction of the door. He then sat in the floor across from Luna. He Stared at her taking in how the sunlight glinted off of her pearlescent skin and pale white hair. There Was no way she had Demon blood running through her veins, but angels blood. at a wave of his hands angel's wings appeared on the statue. That's better, he smiled.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Gustave looked at Luna, taking in the details such as her snowy white hair and her decidedly unique dress style. She was a person of her own, not like anyone else, and she dressed to show it.And if you hurt her or someone she cares for she is a force to recon with. Her anger will spark a flame that will only be deminished in either hers,or the other person's, death.And he will protect her to his very last breath, to make all of this right again and she can go back to her normal life.

Siegmund looked up and down the hallway as he got off of the Elevator at the highest floor it went, the fiftieth floor, meaning they had fifty more to go and the other elevator was at the other side of the building.
"Watch your back, rookie," Dante said to Siegmund as he walked on.
"I hope Luna's okay..." He sighed.
"Is there something you've not told us?" Vergil asked.
"Well, Moira, the female, is a female I have had relations with and do not know if I'm even over her. She's obviously not over me or all of this would not be happening.But no matter how I feel, I swear you will have your niece and Dante's daughter, back.Even if I have to die to do it. I might not be in love with her, but I admire her for her strength. In the four years I have known her she has shown to be stong and Caring and a force no one should even dare to go against.She's strong because her family raised her that way and to her faimliy I will return her." Siegmund vowed.

Top Bottom