• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC FanFic- Luna Sparda (Dante's Daughter)

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
its a everyday event for Nero to get threatened in a day alot of times, but he can get used to it. but still its kinda weird the Luna might become just like her uncle Vergil.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Why do you say that? and who knows... Luna might not turn out to be like Vergil... Not even I know how the story is going to turn out... LOL I just write what comes to mind

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Luna went up to her room to get more stuff (especially grenades and more ammo). She heard footsteps behind her and turned pointing her gun at the follower it was Siegmund. She relaxed a little and looked at him. A sad glint in her eyes.
" Tell me, Siegmund, Do you honestly mean to be with me for love.. or is it something more meaningless... An infactuation of sorts... Because If you aren't with me for the long haul.. It's not going to work and you might as well go home. I don't intend to travel with someone who doesn't want to be there." The venom in her voice is audiable.. like she had read the worries in his mind.
Siegmund folded his arms across his chest," Luna, I really don't know... I'm sorry... I'll be by your side as long as I am needed though.. I'll never leave you behind.I'll go to hell just to bring you back if anything happens." Siegmund said running his fingers through his hari. That's how he feels now, but what about later... Could he trust his heart to stay with her.. Or would she just get hurt?
He shook his head to be rid of the thought. He didn't want to linger on it any longer.He knew what would happen to her if he left her.. Though she doesn't know it yet..But to push her away now woul just hurt him. He was attached when she wasn't,yet.He'd wait until she knew just how dangerous he was to push her away. But before he would kill her in a raging fury. When that time comes he'll leave her and go to hell where he belongs.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Luna joined her family, and Nero, downstairs to wait an hear the plan for closing the newest portal to hell.THere was also the problem of finding out who's starting the chaos and would want to destroy the world... Well this time it couldn't be Vergil, he was helping them find the culprit. Nor could it be Siegmund, he didn't have the power to open the gate. Luna and Dante where questionable, but least likely to do so...
Who could it be?, Nero asked himself. He definately knew none of his staff had the strength or ability to do so. He looked at Luna suspiciously, There was something wrond here and he couldn't pin point what, but he would figure it out, if it was the last thing he ever did. And if it's Luna, He'll kill her himself. Who cares that she is Dante's daughter, all the more reason to do so.

Luna glared at Nero as she always did She still didn't understand why none of his cocky attitude, or jerkishness rubbed off on Siegmund. Seigmund was so much different compared to his adoptive parent that it was like Black and White, Good and Evil... But Which was Siegmund? She couldn't grasp any of it.Be it heer stupid nature or her slow working brain..I Could use a cup of coffee right about now! she thought looking at the empty coffee maker and then to her dad's bar, where she noticed he had already helped himself to some booze.
"Dad! That's not fair! You can take two minutes out of your time to drink Liquor, but no! You won't use five minutes to make me a pot of coffee!"Luna said angrily.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This is an amazing story with great potential. I look forward to some explanations as to who is all behind this, and I love the whole love thing going on between Seigmund and Luna...Very engaging, the characters are down to a "T"...Keep writing this :)

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Chapter 4 ( no.. no title)

A figure stood on a building 300 feet away from Dante's shop. watching waiting. His long black hair flows around him, hiding his green eyes. He was then joined by a female with long red hair and blue eyes, she was slighlty shorter than him, and slinderly built not curvacious like Luna.
"You think Siegmund will join us? Or his little girlie?" The red head asked.
"Probably both."The male answered and the female started pouting.
I'll just have to kill her then... He was destined to be mine and Siegmund will be... For a small price. She then smirked at the thought. She loved to cause people pain, thus she thought was only right due to the Demon blood coursing through her veins.
"You know... Killing her isn't always the Answer, Moira... How about you leave her to me... I'll get her away from your Beloved Siegmund...."

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
When it came time to go Luna was still cranky that she had not had her cup of coffee, so she had to settle for a can of her favorite energy drink and sulk after she was through. She mumbled under her breath as she slammed the door shut behind her and Dante turned and asked, "What did you call me, dear?"
"I called you a no good, Booze drinking, daughter ignoring JERK!" She fumed at her father.
"Surely you didn't call me all of that because I didn't make you coffee?"He smirked.
"Yes, father, I did!"Luna Growled.
"Luna... Calm down..."Siegmund said as his arms wrapped around her mid torso.
"How can I when I don't have the adequate amount of Caffine in my system?!"
"You'll manage..."Siegmund said as he kissed her cheek.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
im surprised Dante didnt even yell "dont do that kinda stuff in font of me, wait till im outta room" i know he would hate it if he saw a couple making out or something he would freak out a lil bit :D but so far its better than my Sins of Might posts

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Luna rolled her eyes as her and Siegmund got on her motorcycleand she kickstarted it to life. She wa still in a black mood and threw her can at her dad as she drove off.He chuckled as he got on his bike and the rest of the group fallowed the disgruntled teen.

Luna rode to the center of the city where the looming building with dark clouds swirling over it and parked her bike 100 feet away, just to be safe. She doesn't want to lose her bike to an attacking building like her dad almost did while fighting Nesfasturris. Her bike was as meaningful to her as her first relationship, which, as of right now is going well, but who knows. She has figured out from her friends faild relationships that guys like to wander from female to female, not planning on settling down.

Siegmund looked pover at Luna who was deep in thoughtabout something. There was something, some kind of uncertainty she was hiding from him. may be it was best she didn't trust him. Especially if she knew the trouble he was in lately.
It had all started at one ofhis friends parties, he was talking to this red head, well more like flirting, and he was drunk and things got a little out of hand. He had kissed her and done other things he was not proud of, and since then she has been pestering him and inquiring if he planned on dating her, on getting engaged, hell... Even getting married and Having kids. And the harder tried to shrug her off the more she pestered him... What was he going to do?

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Siegmund didn't even want to know what Luna's reaction would be when she found out... And when Moira finds out about Luna. He shivered at the thought. He didn't even know if he could save her. Maybe Dante could ,or His Dad, But not him. He knew he was too weak. the only way he held Luna back that one time was because of her weakness to lightning and fire, the two things that could harm her the most, and the latter was what Moira was, a demon of fire.A true Hell bound Demon with her strengths being more than her weaknesses, and His weakness appearant.. Would he Leave Luna to be with Moira to save Luna...or would he let his love for her be the end of her?

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
(Chapter 5. Finally [Yea ..I know])

The long black haired male tunred to Moira, " They're here... The girl and your love."
"Gustave, Do as you please with the ugly, blond, whore... I don't care.But Siegmund is mine... Count on it." Moira said smirking evilly.

Gustave's eyes alighted with malice. He knew just what he was going to do. And It was called revenge for that lowly half demon stealing Moira from him. Yes Luna would still end up dead, but not as fast or clean. He was planning torture. Torture of the worst kind. By the time he was done with her she'll be wishing for death but no until he show his work of art to Siegmund.

Luna and Siegmund made their way into the building making slow, leisurely steps, taking not of the decore and the tiling.
Luna Ran towards the fountain,"How pretty!" It was a carving of a female demon and a male angel reaching for one another,as if to embrace or to kiss... She looked at the male sceptically... it looked alot like Siegmund..
"Siegmund... What's up with this?" She turned to look at him. About that moment she heard her dad's motorcycle and Siegmund's car pulling up with the 3 veteran Demon hunters.
"Luna! Behind you!" Seigmund rushed towards her but the angelick Demon statues' arms where around her and she was being flown to the top of the tower.
"SIEGUMD!" She yelled for him to save her.
Siemund stopped in his tracks as the female part of the fountain statue started to move and moves towards him, color reviving in every one of her cells."Moira!"
The red head lightly laughed at Siegmund and his delimma."Hello, Siegmund... miss me?"
"What did you do with Luna?" He asked angrily.
"Me... Why nothing... That was Gustave's doing.Don't wory... you'll like the peice of art he is going to make of her. you won't ever recognise her..." Moira smiled. "Then you'll be mine.."
"Not in a million years.. not ever!"Siegmund growled, trying to keep his temper in check. At that moment he was joined by the Adults.
"Where's Luna?" Vergil asked befroe Dante could even open his mouth.
"Ask the witch before us!"
They looked forward And Moira had vanished, leaving them to have to find their way to the top.The four males, then, looked at one another worriedly.
"Weren't you going to say anything?" Nero asked Dante.
"Knowing her, I thought she had gone ahead, she get's jealous easily about her close guy friends talkingf to prettier girls." Dante Shrugged.
Vergil and Siegmund sighed," Nice..."
"So we are now playing the knights in shining armour..." Nero Said.
"Yep.

Top Bottom