• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC FanFic- Luna Sparda (Dante's Daughter)

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Chapter 1 (No title. My titles Suck)

It was another one of those lame days. Get up. Get Dressed. Eat and go to School. School was pointless. Especially when you never socialize with any one. You principle hates your guts due to a little problem him and her dad with one another... Just another lame, routine day.

Luna was heading out of the bathroom stall when her name was called out over the intercom to go to Nero's office, again.
"Ah Crap! Not again!" Luna barely kicked down on the toilet and the next thing she heard was the shattering of porcelain and water spewing from the pipes of the toilet."Ah Hell!"
Luna walked to the office, her out fit soaked and her skimpy skirt clung to pale, feminine legs. Her black low cut tank top clung to curves that most girls at the school wish they had.
Ladies in the main office where appalled to see Luna in such a state. They believed that if a young woman had a nice body and wanted to flaunt it, she should."Nero's office again?" The Main Secretarian asked.
Luna nodded her pale, long white hair falling across her shoulders.
"Good Luck."

Luna knocked on Nero's door and answered when he asked who it was, "Me again sir...." Luna Said angrily and a student whose reputation with teacher, especially with the males (Exempting her uncle who felt it was distasteful to do anything with a girl who was just there to have a "good time" instead of doing her work).
The girl glared at her as she righted her messed up hair and outfit.Luna Shoved passed her and entered the room, slamming the door behind her.
"Breaking school dress code again eh? and destroying school property. H mm.. you could be Suspended and fined this time." The next thing Luna and Nero knew the door to the office was laying on the ground.
" Not again Nero. She's only slightly off dress code.. Unlike those Whores that are in your office ever hour of the day."Dante said as he entered the room.
Nero sighed," I only go by the handbook. If you don't want her in soo much trouble everyday maybe you should discipline her correctly instead of spoiling her..."
Luna cut him off with a laugh," Spoil me! He like his motorcycle more than me!"
"Do not" Dante Said hiding his hands which where black with oil.
"You work on it 24/7. do you really think that's fair to me! Especially after mom died! The closest thing I have to a dad is Uncle Vergil!"She Yelled at her father.
" well.. I... Hell, Luna, I'm sorry.. I'm trying ok... It's just with the shop and all, I can't always be with you."Dante places his hands on his hips, making sure to place them where oil wouldn't get on his favorite jacket.
"Trying is not hard enou-" Next thing they knew the ground was shaking and the sky outside was getting dark.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Loved it... I really like how you have written the characters, you have a deep understanding of how the characters would feel. You have a very engaging character -Luna Sparda. And Nero and Dante were written down to a T :) +rep, can't wait for the next part :)

If you wish for any assistance on this, be sure to give me a call and I will gladly help you ;)

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Chapter 1 continued

"What the hell! Dad! What's going on!?" Luna asked as she fell over knocking Nero over onto his desk.
"Not again!" Nero and Dante exclaimed.
"Huh?"
At that moment Vergil Burst into the room."It wasn't me this time! I swear!" He was defending himself, but he was hiding something and only Luna sensed it.
"Luna go home!You'll be safe at the shop." Dante said trying to push Luna out of the door.
"But dad! I don't want to! What have you guys been hiding from me?"Luna asked standing firmly in her spot, Dante was even having problems pulling on her arm.
Nero and Dante sighed and looked at Luna and Dante began," Me and Nero Where demon hunters." Dante dared a glance over at Vergil, "You're uncle was a trouble maker a time or two and we fought but that's behind us, right bro?"
Vergil Chuckled and vanished.
"Damnit!" Nero Exclaimed.
"Where did he go?" Luna started freaking out.
"We need to go back to the shop and get some weapons.. Luna you're coming with me.." Dante grabbed her arm and she still resisted.
"Dad! I need to stop at my locker!"
"It's no time to worry about homework!" Dante Exclaimed.
"That would be a first..." Nero Murmered.
"Excuse me! I'm making straight 'A's!" Luna hissed at Nero who shrank back as the room seemed to get colder.
"O.K ,Luna, Calm down!" Dante let go of her arm," We'll go to your locker."
Luna headed out of the office, Nero and Dante fallowing her. She stopped at a locker close to the School entrance and put the combination into the lock and opened it . She removed a panel from the locker that opens up to secret Arsenal storage.
"Luna.. i can expel you for this." Nero said as she put gun holsters around her thighs and A sword holster on her back. She then brought out 4 pistols,a pair of katanas, and plenty of ammo cases.

They where heading out of the school when they where surrounded by demons and Luna and Dante With Drew Their pistols and shot the demons ,killing them on the spot.
"How did you learn how to shoot?" Dante asked.
"Uncle Vergil taught me." Luna then put away her pistols and with drew her katanas as she was approached by a stronger demon, and cut it down to size.
Dante Then noticed something, she was more of his daughter than he had thought,and with this recognition his chest swelled with pride and he then joined her on the demon slaying rampage.

End of Chapter 1

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Chapter 2 (still no title... get over it)

There were a pile of demon corpses by the time Dante and Luna were done, and Nero was annoyed due to the fact that he had locked his sword in the trunk of his car.
"Heh... JACKPOT!" Luna yells entirely proud of herself, as was her father... If Dante wass thinking correctly she killes 10 more demons than him in that short span of time.
"I could Have Done better.." Nero Said cockily.
Luna then pointed a red and black pistol at his hea "Buzz off! it's my first time!"
"Great Job,Luna," Her uncle said appearing beside a Black Porsche.
"Damnit,Vergil! Get away from my car!" Nero yelled and his right arm began to glow.
Vergil turned and lightly kicked the car which, in turn, fell apart.
"My Car!" Nero Spazzed and Luna giggled.
This is priceless,Luna thought.

The small group of arguing demon hunters was then joined by a male with shoulder length, stright brown hair, Hazel eyes and a body just as well built as the men surrounding her.
She Gasped, "Oh my God!"
He walked past her to Nero and chuckled, "Ruined you're new car already,Dad?"
Luna looked between Nero and the newcomer."DAD!" she exclaimed, not beleiving it...
"Yes he's my son.. With as many times as you've had ISS I'm surpirsed you've never met." Nero Smirked, "He's in there all the time as well.."

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Luna shook her head no, still gawking at the male and blushed.
"Siegmund, This is Luna, fellow trouble maker extrodinaire.
Siegmund took Luna's hand and shook it. Luna blushed even more and pulled her skirt down to a more dress code length.
"Luna..." Before Vergil and Dante could finish their sentences Siegmund turned and pulled Luna out of the way While unscheathing his sword and turned inthe direction of the demons and slashed them a few times until the demons where dead.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
(Chapter 2 continued)

Luna sighed and Siegmund's sword arm went around herwaist ," You'resafe, don't worry." Siegmund whisphered in her ear.
She looked up at him, she remembered him... He wa the one that passed a note to her in ISS, asking her to the homecoming dance.Geuss that wasn't happening now, was it?
She never recognised how hot he was in gym class, all of the Math classes they took, or even in Creative writing that semester. Hell they where in practically every class together.
Dante then got between the two teens and cleared his throat,"Luna you are going home,now."
"Why am I being sent home!? I can fight as well as any of you, It's not right that I'm being sent home!"
"Why is she being Sent home?" Siegmind asked.
"Because it's not safe!"
"I can protect her."
"Cannot"
" Can To"
"Not"
"To.."
Luna got annoyed,"Shut the hell up, both of you!" They looked at Luna. "I'm going and no protection is required!"

Chapter 3 (nope.. No title)

Nero and Vergil left the school's parking lot in Siegmund's Older model of a Ford Mustang that was Black with dark to lime green flames on the front. Luna and Siegmund left on her Blood Red Kawasaki Ninja 440, while Dante fallowed on his motorcycle.
"Siegmund, Hold on!" Luna said as she sped up, going around Nero and Vergil and going over 30 miles over the speed limit.

Luna and Siegmund made it to the shop ten minutes before the rest, so, they went on in and she got her dad's favorite arsenals out.
"There is nothing hotter than a girl who can handle weapons like a pro," Siegmund said as he got closer to Luna. One of his arms snaked around her waist as the other hand entanglesd in her hair as he pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips.

Her full red lips where softer, more so than Siegmund Expected. Her Body was softer, more feminine than any other girl he had kissed. His hand began to raom her body, when Dante, Nero, and Vergil entered the store.
"Get away from that whore!" Nero exclaimed.
"Whore?!" Luna, Vergil, Dante, and Siegmund challenged.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
The Next thing Nero knew Luna was infront of him and he was on the ground with a booted foot on his crotch," If I where you, I'd watch my words carefully" Luna said as she felt a bit of power flow through her veins and the room began to cool.
"I Was just stating by how you dress.. That's what you are.."Nero responded back, his eye narrowing.
"I don't care... Choose your words more carefully." Luna's Katana's where then at his throat and more of the power flowed through her body and the room began to ice over. and The next thing Luna Knew, Dante and Vergil where trying to hold her back, but she flung them from her arms and She then transformed into her demonself the smooth blades of her katana's went rugged and menacing. At that moment another arm went around her and She screamed with pain as Electricity went through her body. It Was Siegmund in his Demonform.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
its ok if you dont have anything now but as long as the fans dont keep sending deturbing messages about you or urging you to continue the story your fine....and no im not trying to scare you even if its halloween....

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
The power.. She wanted it back, but it was useless.. She didn't know where the power came from or how to get it back.But She loved it... wanted more of it, How do I bring it back? She asked herself.
"What happened?" she asked and looked back at Siegmund who had reverted back from his demon form.
"You have found your devil trigger, uinlocked your demon form.. now all you need is to learn how to use it and to use the power properly." Siegmund explaind as he ran his fingers through her white blond hair, feeling the silken strands between his fingers.
Dante then spoke up," I'm not going to keep you two apart, what ever keeps Luna happy she can have.I'm not going to stop you two. But.. Nero," Dante then looked at Nero," If your son hurts Luna in any way.. You are dead," Dante Pointed the pistol named Ivory at Nero.
Nero smirked," It's a new record... three death threats in one day...it only gets better..."He sighed.

Top Bottom