• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Devil May Cry -Stairway to Heaven-

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Hahaha, I am planning things out, but Blast Back is next on my list. Unfortunately, I just moved to the other end of the continent, so I'm trying to acclimate to life here at the moment. Plus, I'll be starting university here soon, too, so updates will trickle in for a little while as some attention will obviously need to be given to my studies.

Rest assured, though, that I'm not giving up on DmC -StH- or Blast Back, nor any other projects I wanna work on. I'm just not sure what my schedule will be like n.n

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not quite sure what you mean by that >.<
Just some of his dialog. *dialogue? Hell, there goes my spelling. One minute he's asking the ladies to help him out in the loo, the next he's gone all first grader 'no girls allowed'. Just....rofl

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'd love to, but Blast Back comes first, and before that I need to find time at all to focus on the next chapter! :'(

I meant either project, anyway. ^^ But Blast Back is next on the roster, eh? Can't tell you how much I'm waiting for the next chapter; last you told us, it's going to be good! I hope you're able to do it; I know how frustrating it can be when you want to write, but you have all this other stuff on your plate to deal with, first.

I hope you're also settling in well after your big move. :)

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Oh, I'm most certainly settled in. I've gotten pretty used to the place now; it's quite nice. Still need to find a jorb, and may have found a good lead. Now just...really need to get my free time figured out.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Haha, I actually recently posted a little update for the people over at fanfic since they can't really get updates anywhere else :p

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9866657/8/DmC-Devil-May-Cry-Stairway-to-Heaven

Rest assured kids, this story ain't over yet.

Oh ho, so you caved and joined us in the FFN community, did you? ;) On the plus side, the formatting probably works out a lot better there, yeah? I noticed Wordpress (and Spark A Tale) are kind of a pain, in that regard. ^^;

I digress; I'll read soon. ^^

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Actually I found fanfic.net's formatting to be worse than WordPress' :p although I also have been able to learn the HTML necessary for WordPress. And I started putting it up on fanfic a while back, I think around the release of Mission 2, or something :p

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Actually I found fanfic.net's formatting to be worse than WordPress' :p although I also have been able to learn the HTML necessary for WordPress. And I started putting it up on fanfic a while back, I think around the release of Mission 2, or something :p

I must lack the HTML necessary for Word Press then, because I have to put all the spaces and italics in again when I copy and paste. ^^;

Aww, c'mon...I had to pick on you a little. :p

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Hrrrrmmm...all my bold and italics stick when I CnP from Word to WordPress, but I have to use a specific formatting to get the indents on paragraphs and quotations back.

Put <div style="text-indent: 2em;"> at the very start of the page, and then </div> at the very end, then you'll get an indent for every paragraph. Nothin' needs doin' betwixt but the writin'.

Top Bottom