• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Anime/Comic book crossover thread.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
@Sieghart- main problem with that is Dante would just try to kill the night class since they are unrepentant jerks to humanity.

Lolol you're right xD.The only vampire i would like for him to kill is kuran kaname.

Ana

Seeing Stoic characters in situations out of their depth is funny and also gives you a chance to humanize them.

it all depends on whether or not, you are commited to the idea and is willing to back it 100%. Nero failed because Kobayashi gave up and tried to make more Dante-esque to appease the fans. Plus he made the background too vague.

You dont want to fall in the same trap.

He probably would be the only kid with a blue blazer. Sparda has been around for 2000 years so he gets around. he might agree with the idea of the school but not how mikogami runs the place.

How is it so far?

Defense devil might be a good crossover. Its about a devil who decided to act as a contract lawyer, representing sinners who want to get lower sentences or a chance o go too heaven etc. A cool crossover would be after 2, Dante is stuckk in demon world and is stuck in a trial, answering for killing mundus. The Defense Devil could try to free him.

@Sieghart- main problem with that is Dante would just try to kill the night class since they are unrepentant jerks to humanity.
I remember Defense Devil! I only got to the part with the flashback about how the main character came to care about humans (the redneck man), but it was a really fun manga. The artstyle was cute and handsome at the same time!

Another possible series might be YuYu Hakusho. I only got to the tournament arc, but it was pretty good, although DMC doesn't have anything like the realm of the dead, as far as I can see.

Ao no Exorcist... meh. I feel bad for Rin, but I keep getting frustrated about him not knowing anything. It's like Harry Potter all over again. Also, (aside from the anime) DMC demons don't seem to possess anything. They have their own bodies. It's a big difference from how demons are portrayed in a lot of media. I still twitch every time someone talks about Satan.

I generally think that crossovers should be AU for their component series. I mean, if you have Vergil go to Youkai Academy, for example, I kinda want to see a story with a happier ending for him, you know? Not "He graduated and then went on to meet Arkham, raised the tower and fell into Hell, and then got killed by his brother." Bleh.

Also, let's be honest, Rosario+Vampire gets much better once the episodic "new girl of the week" parts are done. So I don't see a reason to replicate them in a story. Variate the relationships! I don't think Moka would like Vergil much, really. She likes sweet, nice guys. But Kurumu would totally be after him, though it's all one-sided. Vergil would probably look down on Yukari, for being only "half" demon/youkai. But he and Ruby could have a really interesting dynamic. (I don't actually remember Mizore's intro arc very well...)

Vergil would probably be the cool "Prince" of the school. He'd totally get away with wearing whatever he wanted. Maybe a shirt and vest combo, without a blazer (or tie; it's red!). Obviously, he'd take forever to defrost even a little, but I'd like to see it. One day.

Lolol you're right xD.The only vampire i would like for him to kill is kuran kaname.

Man, I remember Vampire Knight... I just got so frustrated with it after a while. Bah, shoujo! And I didn't like Ichiru either. Hmph, those twins weren't to my taste at all.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I remember Defense Devil! I only got to the part with the flashback about how the main character came to care about humans (the redneck man), but it was a really fun manga. The artstyle was cute and handsome at the same time!

Another possible series might be YuYu Hakusho. I only got to the tournament arc, but it was pretty good, although DMC doesn't have anything like the realm of the dead, as far as I can see.

Ao no Exorcist... meh. I feel bad for Rin, but I keep getting frustrated about him not knowing anything. It's like Harry Potter all over again. Also, (aside from the anime) DMC demons don't seem to possess anything. They have their own bodies. It's a big difference from how demons are portrayed in a lot of media. I still twitch every time someone talks about Satan.

I generally think that crossovers should be AU for their component series. I mean, if you have Vergil go to Youkai Academy, for example, I kinda want to see a story with a happier ending for him, you know? Not "He graduated and then went on to meet Arkham, raised the tower and fell into Hell, and then got killed by his brother." Bleh.

Also, let's be honest, Rosario+Vampire gets much better once the episodic "new girl of the week" parts are done. So I don't see a reason to replicate them in a story. Variate the relationships! I don't think Moka would like Vergil much, really. She likes sweet, nice guys. But Kurumu would totally be after him, though it's all one-sided. Vergil would probably look down on Yukari, for being only "half" demon/youkai. But he and Ruby could have a really interesting dynamic. (I don't actually remember Mizore's intro arc very well...)

Vergil would probably be the cool "Prince" of the school. He'd totally get away with wearing whatever he wanted. Maybe a shirt and vest combo, without a blazer (or tie; it's red!). Obviously, he'd take forever to defrost even a little, but I'd like to see it. One day.

Man, I remember Vampire Knight... I just got so frustrated with it after a while. Bah, shoujo! And I didn't like Ichiru either. Hmph, those twins weren't to my taste at all.

To be honest, Ao no exorsist handling of Rin's childhood was better since it made more sense for me not to tell him or why shiro was hesitant since there is no easy way to break the news.

i dont want to see a dmc supernatural crossover for that same reason.

I'm more of a fan of crossovers being a part of a bigger tapestry since I read a lot superhero comics.

The main problem with your view is whether or not it fits the character. I dont really see vergil having one, his would be bittersweet at best.

I actually dont think he would like Tsukune or Moka since they are less assertive than the others and too reliant on other people. He might respect Mizore/Kurumu since they did spend 5 months training to hone their skills. Yukari might call him out on it, or he might be a bad influence on her.

I think he might freaked out by Ruby's BSDM tendencies.

Vampire knight had a lot of potential but squandered it and became twilight.

Durarara would be a good crossover as there is an actual demon in the main cast.

Ana

To be honest, Ao no exorsist handling of Rin's childhood was better since it made more sense for me not to tell him or why shiro was hesitant since there is no easy way to break the news.

The main problem with your view is whether or not it fits the character. I dont really see vergil having one, his would be bittersweet at best.

I actually dont think he would like Tsukune or Moka since they are less assertive than the others and too reliant on other people. He might respect Mizore/Kurumu since they did spend 5 months training to hone their skills. Yukari might call him out on it, or he might be a bad influence on her. I think he might freaked out by Ruby's BSDM tendencies.

Vampire knight had a lot of potential but squandered it and became twilight.

Durarara would be a good crossover as there is an actual demon in the main cast.

I had forgotten how much I hate it when characters start out as completely untrained. Bah. I'm not in the age group where I can enjoy seeing someone be forced to learn from scratch how to fight demons of whatever. I want my main character already capable - low level maybe, but at least in the right class!

I hate downer endings more than anything. I don't particularly like bittersweet endings either, actually. It's okay if the characters have to struggle a lot, but I prefer they eventually make some progress toward happiness. Though, of course, happy ending out of nowhere isn't good either.

Vampire Knight's problem was that the whole vampire-hunter thing was just window dressing for the love triangle. Ultimately, there are no important human characters except maybe Cross, and he's called the vampire without fangs anyway. The vampire-human cooperation issue was so poorly handled, it was doomed from the start. The hunters association thing goes nowhere. And there is one left-field revelation stacked on top of another. Zero is becoming a vampire? Fine, okay. Zero had a twin? Whom he almost killed in the womb and is destined to fight with? Who sold his family out to a vampire? Okay, yeah, no. Hell no. Kaname is Yuki's brother? (But it's okay because vampires support incest.) Okay, we can try that. Kaname is actually an ancestor vampire resurrected through sacrificing Yuki's brother as a baby? Wait, what? No. If you're going to say incest is okay for vampires, then at least stick with it.

Rosario+Vampire: I'm okay with not everyone liking everyone else. That happens. But I want to see some interesting takes on relationships and interactions. One of the weaker points of DMC is definitely that the characters rarely interact more than absolutely required by the plot. One of the better ones was Lady-Dante, and even that was mostly the same point rehashed over and over. Bah.

Durara had too many characters for me to keep track of. I couldn't quite manage it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I had forgotten how much I hate it when characters start out as completely untrained. Bah. I'm not in the age group where I can enjoy seeing someone be forced to learn from scratch how to fight demons of whatever. I want my main character already capable - low level maybe, but at least in the right class!

I hate downer endings more than anything. I don't particularly like bittersweet endings either, actually. It's okay if the characters have to struggle a lot, but I prefer they eventually make some progress toward happiness. Though, of course, happy ending out of nowhere isn't good either.

Vampire Knight's problem was that the whole vampire-hunter thing was just window dressing for the love triangle. Ultimately, there are no important human characters except maybe Cross, and he's called the vampire without fangs anyway. The vampire-human cooperation issue was so poorly handled, it was doomed from the start. The hunters association thing goes nowhere. And there is one left-field revelation stacked on top of another. Zero is becoming a vampire? Fine, okay. Zero had a twin? Whom he almost killed in the womb and is destined to fight with? Who sold his family out to a vampire? Okay, yeah, no. Hell no. Kaname is Yuki's brother? (But it's okay because vampires support incest.) Okay, we can try that. Kaname is actually an ancestor vampire resurrected through sacrificing Yuki's brother as a baby? Wait, what? No. If you're going to say incest is okay for vampires, then at least stick with it.

Rosario+Vampire: I'm okay with not everyone liking everyone else. That happens. But I want to see some interesting takes on relationships and interactions. One of the weaker points of DMC is definitely that the characters rarely interact more than absolutely required by the plot. One of the better ones was Lady-Dante, and even that was mostly the same point rehashed over and over. Bah.

Durara had too many characters for me to keep track of. I couldn't quite manage it.

Depends on the situation. I rather see characters in situations where their is a learning curve rather than them learning how to do everything. For example, if i have a series with a character who is a hitman/cop/soldier and they have to learn how to fight demons, so its more of them learning about there enemy than learning from scratch.

To be honest, Kaname being her grandpa instead of her brother is still incest. I thought some of those twists weren't need as there were easier ways to get the point across. Just making kaname afraid of his uncle would have been more than good enough to take him out of the fight.

Zero was the only sympathethic protagonist but the author didnt try to make him get to know any humans outside of Yuuki so you didnt take his complaints of losing humanity as seriously.

Thats something i hope gets corrected in the reboot.

Well I was the talking about the headless biker chick as she is the modern day version of a Dullahan or headless horseman.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Not really. Your fine just as you long say how the anime and DMC would crossover and whether it could work.

On topic, It would be funny to see DMC crossover with Space hunter cobra, Blade and Inuyasha because each of them inspired it in some way.

Rosario- I think it would be better if Vergil or Nero joined the school rather than Dante as they would more likely test the group in other ways. Dante would just steal the harem from him. You could do a arc set after 3 where the group ends up finding Dante after mistaking him for vergil. They get to find out what vergil is up too and Dante gets too figure out what Vergil what Vergil is like when he isnt trying to open gates to hell.

VK- I suggest making the crossover with Lady and Trish since they are more likely to push Zero forward as a character and not spoil/coddle him like Yuuki or Kaien does. Plus trish is more likely to go easier on the night class as she was raised by demons.

Ana

On topic, It would be funny to see DMC crossover with Space hunter cobra, Blade and Inuyasha because each of them inspired it in some way.

Rosario- I think it would be better if Vergil or Nero joined the school rather than Dante as they would more likely test the group in other ways. Dante would just steal the harem from him. You could do a arc set after 3 where the group ends up finding Dante after mistaking him for vergil. They get to find out what vergil is up too and Dante gets too figure out what Vergil what Vergil is like when he isnt trying to open gates to hell.

I only watched the Blade movies once each, so I barely remember anything. I guess you could have some stylish action, but that's kinda too shallow...? Inuyasha could be interesting, I guess, but youkai!=demons, really, and there's the time difference too...

Rosario - As much as I like Nero, I kinda find myself warming up to the idea of Vergil at Youkai Academy, if only because his take on all the characters would be so different from usual. I really can't see him starting up a harem (intentionally at least, I can see him having a huge fanclub). I mean, Moka's powerful, but her outer personality is about totally opposite what Vergil would respect. (Ninja edit: Tsukune turning into a ghoul. <- Would Vergil approve? I mean, making your lover stronger, crossed with what happened to Eva, could be interesting.) Kurumu would totally want to hit that, and after getting totally scorned, would get more serious. (I always kinda liked how she went from shallow flirt to much more caring and dedicated.) <- Obviously, I'm okay with breaking up Tsukune's harem, since he's totally ending up with Moka anyway. Then however you want to handle Yukari (/Eva being a witch) and Ruby's "humans are asshats!" Mizore... well, I got nothing there :p

I guess you could have a very quick time-pace. I mean, you could skip weeks at a time, to keep the story moving quickly.

I honestly think you'd have to do the school time first, and then after graduation, Vergil goes and runs off, and of course his harem friends former classmates go to look for him. Too bad he already jumped into Hell.... not that I can see this stopping characters from a story like Rosario+Vampire. They'd probably it's all a good idea to go after him. (And drag Dante along, haha. He would totally complain about his brother knowing all these hot chicks... and Tsukune.)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I only watched the Blade movies once each, so I barely remember anything. I guess you could have some stylish action, but that's kinda too shallow...? Inuyasha could be interesting, I guess, but youkai!=demons, really, and there's the time difference too...

Rosario - As much as I like Nero, I kinda find myself warming up to the idea of Vergil at Youkai Academy, if only because his take on all the characters would be so different from usual. I really can't see him starting up a harem (intentionally at least, I can see him having a huge fanclub). I mean, Moka's powerful, but her outer personality is about totally opposite what Vergil would respect. (Ninja edit: Tsukune turning into a ghoul. <- Would Vergil approve? I mean, making your lover stronger, crossed with what happened to Eva, could be interesting.) Kurumu would totally want to hit that, and after getting totally scorned, would get more serious. (I always kinda liked how she went from shallow flirt to much more caring and dedicated.) <- Obviously, I'm okay with breaking up Tsukune's harem, since he's totally ending up with Moka anyway. Then however you want to handle Yukari (/Eva being a witch) and Ruby's "humans are asshats!" Mizore... well, I got nothing there :p

I guess you could have a very quick time-pace. I mean, you could skip weeks at a time, to keep the story moving quickly.

I honestly think you'd have to do the school time first, and then after graduation, Vergil goes and runs off, and of course his harem friends former classmates go to look for him. Too bad he already jumped into Hell.... not that I can see this stopping characters from a story like Rosario+Vampire. They'd probably it's all a good idea to go after him. (And drag Dante along, haha. He would totally complain about his brother knowing all these hot chicks... and Tsukune.)

i'm not sure he would do a fanclub as I'd see him try to build connections in high places to help his plan against mundus along. He'd probably take over the student police rather than get a harem.

I dont see him actively hating Outer Moka/tsukune, he would just dislike their lack of initiative. He may hate Inner Moka and see her as a rival.

He might like the idea and try to do something similar to himself.

I see him liking mizore for some odd reason. The other seems about right.

I think it would be interesting to see Dante trying to to stop them from following his brother into hell as it might be too dangerous. Plus vergil made up his mind, who are they to stop him?

would death note work as a crossover?

Ana

i'm not sure he would do a fanclub as I'd see him try to build connections in high places to help his plan against mundus along. He'd probably take over the student police rather than get a harem.

I dont see him actively hating Outer Moka/tsukune, he would just dislike their lack of initiative. He may hate Inner Moka and see her as a rival.

He might like the idea and try to do something similar to himself.

I see him liking mizore for some odd reason. The other seems about right.

I think it would be interesting to see Dante trying to to stop them from following his brother into hell as it might be too dangerous. Plus vergil made up his mind, who are they to stop him?

would death note work as a crossover?

I don't mean Vergil would start a fanclub himself, just that he'd have one. You know, all the girls would giggle and whisper in the hallways when he passed. Vergil would probably disdain them all. Not outright hatred, but a kind of cold disgust. I can see him having lots of that. I kinda wanna see where he'd go with the student police too, since that idea wasn't used nearly as much as it could have been. You could have all kinds of interesting questions about how the strong relate to the weak, maybe a bit of petting the dog - the duty of the strong is to protect the weak, in a way.

Mizore... she confessed to a teacher but he tried to rape her, I think. Then she attacked him by accident and stopped coming to school. Eh. Could be interesting... (Link up with Vergil taking over the student police?) Especially given the snow-woman "mate now" thing. (<- Nero? Haha.)

Dante does seem to think that Vergil's decision should be respected, but I don't think the Rosario crew would agree. They're more the types to say that if your friend is being stupid, you punch him in the face until he gets smarter. (Oi...) I don't think they'd necessarily understand how dangerous real Hell demons are either.

Death Note... meh. I read the entire manga, but I honestly didn't find it as awesome as everyone claims. It's also not at all an action series, so there would be a huge disparity. We would come to face a question that has haunted many fans for so long - what is Dante's full name?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I don't mean Vergil would start a fanclub himself, just that he'd have one. You know, all the girls would giggle and whisper in the hallways when he passed. Vergil would probably disdain them all. Not outright hatred, but a kind of cold disgust. I can see him having lots of that. I kinda wanna see where he'd go with the student police too, since that idea wasn't used nearly as much as it could have been. You could have all kinds of interesting questions about how the strong relate to the weak, maybe a bit of petting the dog - the duty of the strong is to protect the weak, in a way.

Mizore... she confessed to a teacher but he tried to rape her, I think. Then she attacked him by accident and stopped coming to school. Eh. Could be interesting... (Link up with Vergil taking over the student police?) Especially given the snow-woman "mate now" thing. (<- Nero? Haha.)

Dante does seem to think that Vergil's decision should be respected, but I don't think the Rosario crew would agree. They're more the types to say that if your friend is being stupid, you punch him in the face until he gets smarter. (Oi...) I don't think they'd necessarily understand how dangerous real Hell demons are either.

Death Note... meh. I read the entire manga, but I honestly didn't find it as awesome as everyone claims. It's also not at all an action series, so there would be a huge disparity. We would come to face a question that has haunted many fans for so long - what is Dante's full name?

they should have done with the school-life by showing how the school works a bit more.

I was thinking along the same lines but the kid doesn't have to be nero because then you have to explain how he gets in fortuna.I think it would be interesting to see him have a female child, just to see how Vergil/Dante would act around her.

Him investigating her attacks could lead to them tackling the question of "who watches the watchers? or how do you tackle enforcing rules in a system that is recovering from corruption.

Should vergil have multiple wives since kurumu is in the same boat mizore is.

That depends on whether or not they can open a gate to hell and if anyone will let them go. Plus im sure Dante would just smack them down saying "if you cant beat me, you wont survive long there".

But would a death note even work on him?

Ana

they should have done with the school-life by showing how the school works a bit more.

I was thinking along the same lines but the kid doesn't have to be nero because then you have to explain how he gets in fortuna.I think it would be interesting to see him have a female child, just to see how Vergil/Dante would act around her.

Him investigating her attacks could lead to them tackling the question of "who watches the watchers? or how do you tackle enforcing rules in a system that is recovering from corruption.

Should vergil have multiple wives since kurumu is in the same boat mizore is.

That depends on whether or not they can open a gate to hell and if anyone will let them go. Plus im sure Dante would just smack them down saying "if you cant beat me, you wont survive long there".

But would a death note even work on him?

(Eh? Well, I just assumed we were kissing canon goodbye, so the kid would be "Nero" only in the sense that there's no need to make an original character.)

I feel really bad for Kurumu, so I want her to find happiness, whether with Vergil or, uh, Dante (pair the spares?). Of course, she and Mizore get along rather well, so she'd probably be fine with "sharing."

Dante would of course try to smack them down, but he's a bit weak to strong-willed girls. I mean, he actually had quite a bit of character growth because Lady yelled at him and shot him a couple times (or, rather, because he was so impressed by her drive to deal with her father). I think he'd try to dissuade them first, but eventually their belief and desire to help Vergil would wear him down. And Hell Gates can't be that hard to open. I mean, the Mallet Island cult managed. Also, there's always Fortuna. Don't these kids come from a school with which Sparda had some sort of unclarified connection? What is that lousy headmaster for anyway?

See, questions like "Does the Death Note work on part-humans?" and their lack of an answer are what makes this crossover not really appealing to me. I can't see any direction to even approach this from.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
(Eh? Well, I just assumed we were kissing canon goodbye, so the kid would be "Nero" only in the sense that there's no need to make an original character.)

I feel really bad for Kurumu, so I want her to find happiness, whether with Vergil or, uh, Dante (pair the spares?). Of course, she and Mizore get along rather well, so she'd probably be fine with "sharing."

Dante would of course try to smack them down, but he's a bit weak to strong-willed girls. I mean, he actually had quite a bit of character growth because Lady yelled at him and shot him a couple times (or, rather, because he was so impressed by her drive to deal with her father). I think he'd try to dissuade them first, but eventually their belief and desire to help Vergil would wear him down. And Hell Gates can't be that hard to open. I mean, the Mallet Island cult managed. Also, there's always Fortuna. Don't these kids come from a school with which Sparda had some sort of unclarified connection? What is that lousy headmaster for anyway?

See, questions like "Does the Death Note work on part-humans?" and their lack of an answer are what makes this crossover not really appealing to me. I can't see any direction to even approach this from.

I think there is still need for an OC because they might give more freedom and leeway.

I'm assuming that this decision was made with Vergil and the harem not knowing of Dante's existence.

Depends on if the headmaster knows of those places or is willing to let them go. Fighting fairy tale is one thing but taking on the prince of darkness is another thing entirely.

How about Bakuman?

Ana

I'm assuming that this decision was made with Vergil and the harem not knowing of Dante's existence.
Wait, what decision?

The headmaster lost all right to claim logical decision making skills when he decided to put his faith in a human turning into a crazy monster. I mean, really. Tsukune's a sweetheart and quite determined in his own way, but... That's the best he could come up with?

Bakuman is the manga one, right? ...I just don't see much point in it. Devil May Cry is so much about the action...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Wait, what decision?

The headmaster lost all right to claim logical decision making skills when he decided to put his faith in a human turning into a crazy monster. I mean, really. Tsukune's a sweetheart and quite determined in his own way, but... That's the best he could come up with?

Bakuman is the manga one, right? ...I just don't see much point in it. Devil May Cry is so much about the action...

The decision to take both both kurumu and mizore as wives. He might make that decision at school and he may not know that dante is alive. I think they were seperated after the demon attack and presumed the other one was dead.

to be honest, I feel sorry for hokuto because the headmaster threw him to the wolves. Its beyond reckless and plain stupid to have done that. The main problem with the manga is it does a poor job of selling the character as he is pretty dull and uninteresting. I dont mind everyman characters, i just dont want them to be generic cardboard cutouts. Make him interesting please.

I was going for something meta, as the characters could try to do their own homage to DMC or try to write the new game.

how about hitman reborn?

Ana

The decision to take both both kurumu and mizore as wives. He might make that decision at school and he may not know that dante is alive. I think they were seperated after the demon attack and presumed the other one was dead.

to be honest, I feel sorry for hokuto because the headmaster threw him to the wolves. Its beyond reckless and plain stupid to have done that. The main problem with the manga is it does a poor job of selling the character as he is pretty dull and uninteresting. I dont mind everyman characters, i just dont want them to be generic cardboard cutouts. Make him interesting please.

I was going for something meta, as the characters could try to do their own homage to DMC or try to write the new game.

how about hitman reborn?

Yeah, I'm reasonably sure Dante and Vergil thought each other dead for a long time. Depending on whether you believe the manga, Dante did pretty much all the way up to Temen-ni-gru. (I really don't. The manga is confusing as hell and doesn't really tell us anything interesting. It also does some very suspicious world building that isn't supported by the games at all.) I think it was once mentioned that Vergil ran away when the attack happened, while Dante was actually killed until Eva brought him back to life, like she did with Trish. (Because apparently she can do that.)

I kinda liked Hokuto because he was just so nuts. Also, he looked like Light. I actually got the impression that every school year, there's one human who gets admitted to Youkai Academy because.... well, uh, why not? I'm not sure what the headmaster is aiming for, really. Tsukune just lucks out that he has Moka, who is basically close to top dog at the school, being a vampire and all.

I... am ashamed to admit I never watched Hitman Reborn. I honestly have no idea what goes on in that series, except that there are apparently mafia and strange magics involved. Now I feel like my yaoi fangirl credentials are in question...

How about D. Grayman? I admit I only got through the first two arcs or so...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Yeah, I'm reasonably sure Dante and Vergil thought each other dead for a long time. Depending on whether you believe the manga, Dante did pretty much all the way up to Temen-ni-gru. (I really don't. The manga is confusing as hell and doesn't really tell us anything interesting. It also does some very suspicious world building that isn't supported by the games at all.) I think it was once mentioned that Vergil ran away when the attack happened, while Dante was actually killed until Eva brought him back to life, like she did with Trish. (Because apparently she can do that.)

I kinda liked Hokuto because he was just so nuts. Also, he looked like Light. I actually got the impression that every school year, there's one human who gets admitted to Youkai Academy because.... well, uh, why not? I'm not sure what the headmaster is aiming for, really. Tsukune just lucks out that he has Moka, who is basically close to top dog at the school, being a vampire and all.

I... am ashamed to admit I never watched Hitman Reborn. I honestly have no idea what goes on in that series, except that there are apparently mafia and strange magics involved. Now I feel like my yaoi fangirl credentials are in question...

How about D. Grayman? I admit I only got through the first two arcs or so...

The series is just disjointed as no one could agree with what anyone else wanted to do.

I thought he looked like Aizen. There was a fanfic that tried to showed what would happen if he didnt have moka's protection. Its pretty great.

its not that great.

D Gray man could work if you iggnore the time differences.

Top Bottom