• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: All Hell Broken.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Don't worry Chaos master, I'll definitely do more.. soon.

If you want to know about my other story Sons Of Sparda, I have actually done more than a hundred pages on it, I just haven't written it up yet, because it takes a while you know?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 5, pg 4 continued

The wind picked up, but Kasandra and Mystique's wings could take the strong gale.

"You two are driving my PATIENCE, what do you seek?" Noraciss said.

"We ask for the key to the sky fortress" Mystique replied.

"The way in is held with me, my orders are simple, you can't have the key" Noraciss replied.

"No worry" Kasandra said as she landed to the ground, unsheathing her sword and shaking her long gold hair.

Mystique landed as well, she was a beautiful sight to behold, one to even make Dante second glance, but Dante had Kyleen now and he never looked at pictures of women any more.

The sword that Kasandra held was Alastor, her devil trigger would be strong. Mystique's sword was her own, not a hand down from Dante, her sword was made by Toni, it encased some power from a shadow demon, allowing Mystique to hide in the shadows and stealthily strike down her enemies.

Noraciss landed too, he seemed to be facing the fact that they were after the key, and wouldn't leave until they had it. Pulling out a large dark sword that was similar to that of Nelo Angelo's sword, only stronger, he stamped the ground with his right foot.

"You will not have the key demon traitors" Noraciss said.

"I'm tired of talk" Mystique said, with her sword, along with the help of Alastor, the three swords locked together.

Noraciss couldn't keep Kasandra and Mystique off and they overpowered Noraciss strength.

Meanwhile back at Dante's broken shop...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69585 said:
chapter5,pg4 continued.

The wind picked up, but Kasandra and Mystique's wings could take the strong gail.

"You two are driving my PATIENCE, what do you seek?" Noraciss said.

"We ask for the key to the sky fortress" Mystique replied.
"The way in is held with me, my orders are simple, you can't have the key" Noraciss replied.

"No worry" Kasandra said as she landed to the ground, unsheathing her sword and shaking her long gold hair.

Mystique landed as well, she was a beautiful sight to behold, one to even make Dante second glance, but Dante had Kyleen now and he never looked at pictures of women anymore.

The sword that Kasandra held was Alastor, her devil trigger would be strong. Mystique's sword was her own, not a hand down from Dante, her sword was made by Toni, it encased some power from a shadow demon, allowing Mystique to hide in the shadows and stealthily strike down her enemies.

Noraciss landed too, he seemed to be facing the fact that they were after the key, and wouldn't leave until they had it. Pulling out a large dark sword that was similar to that of Nelo Angelo's sword, only stronger, he stamped the ground with his right foot.

"You will not have the key demon traitors" Noraciss said.

"I'm tired of talk" Mystique said, with her sword, along with the help of Alastor, the three swords locked together.

Noraciss couldn't keep Kasandra and Mystique off and they overpowered Noraciss strength.

Meanwhile back at Dante's broken shop...

A very good new chapter...another rep+ for you...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks man. I think you can see where the story will go, I'll do more soon I promise.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Many people who read may know that I like to tell the readers what they can expect from the next part. At the moment to sum up, Keno's daughters are about to hopefully win against Noraciss, then when they have the key they will have too go up into the fortress with Dante and everyone else.

Chapter 5, pg 5

It seemed like everything was going well, Dante may have needed to repair his shop but that didn't matter, he was sure that he was going to be paid from the Templars. The sky back on the street was dark purple, it tended to change its colour every now and then.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero may be in this, and he most likely has a son or daughter with Kyrie. But beings as I've never wrote about Nero before, I'm not sure where to start, could anyone give me advice?

Advice would be much appreciated guys, I just need a little help and then I'm sure I'll be able to write loads more on Nero and everybody.

more coming soon guys.

okay I was perhaps thinking of having Nero as a character that goes off on his own to see if he can handle it on his own as a test, when he returns he is a master of hunting demons, but at the moment I would like to show some holy arms.

Sephera- gauntlet.
Karlious- Bo-Staff
Marissa- Sword
Presuvous- Axe

styles coming soon...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
For the moment I'll write a list of the characters.

Dante.
Vergil.
Toni Silverstrike.
Keno Silverstrike.
Kasandra Silverstrike.
Mystique Silverstrike.
Cory-Blane Silverstrike.
Lady.
Michael Greyhound.
April Greyhound.
Cobra Greyhound.
Azkil Greyhound.
Gisasso.
Noraciss.
Sequari.
Belivious.
Grenal wulf.
Beast.
Oliver.
Kain.
Kyleen.
Nero

Kyrie (perhaps).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 5, pg 5 continued

Nero at the time had been summoned by the watchers, he was deemed previously as, "Having to prove himself".

The sun settles down and Nero can be seen asleep on top of a tower, Placia-tower of Angels.

The sky turns from a bright vibrant glow of orange and sun kissed yellow, to a dark blood red. Nero stands up, and a sharp sound can be heard, like a piercing sound, all of a sudden a blade is seen shooting into the air. Nero uses the weapon caller to grab it to himself, at the same time the tower changes.

Nero looks all around, a winged Angel is heading toward him. He moves closer to the edge of the tower.

"Nero, I am Lucius, Lord of the Angels, make your mark devil boy" Lucius says, he points to his own neck.

"Strike you?" Nero says confused.

"Kill me and take my strength for yourself, keep your bloodline strong" Lucius replies.

"I can't kill an Angel, it's wrong" Nero says.

"Listen demon, what is right and what is wrong has no meaning in the final battle, keep your bloodline strong", Nero looks at Red Queen, and then back at Lucius.

"I suppose I have no choice?" Nero said.

"No, there is always choice, but you choose to do good" Lucius replies.

Nero puts Red Queen to Lucius' neck.

"I do not fear death".

"A test, this is a test, how do I know if I should trust you or not?" Nero replies.

"You have to trust your feelings, this is why the watchers have brought you here, you leave when you obtain me" Lucius explains.

"To kill good for good, is allowed right?" Nero asks.

"Only if good is in your heart when you do so" Lucius replies.

"It is" Nero replies simply. Nero looks away when he strikes the blade through Lucius' neck. Nero drops the sword when he feels Lucius' blood trickle through his fingers.

Nero looks back and picks up the sword, "I am Lucius, you now have earned me as yours" Nero hears when his fingers meet the handle.

"All right, one sword that Dante doesn't get" Nero says, he spins Lucius around and then throws the sword off the tower, jumping stylishly off of it at the same time he grabs the sword whilst falling and then lands.

With a smile, he puts Lucius away and steps forward. The ground breaks apart, and Nero falls down through it.

"I thought the test was over?" Nero says to himself.

"Killing me was only the beginning. This is where the real fun begins" the Lucius sword says.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;70568 said:
here goes with more.

Chapter5, pg6: Part Two.

Nero at the time had been summoned by the watchers, he was deemed previously as, "Having to prove himself".

The sun settles down and Nero can be seen asleep on top of a tower, Placia-tower of angels.

The sky turns from a bright vibrant glow or orange and sunkissed yellow to a dark blood red. Nero stands up, and a sharp sound can be heard, like a piercing sound, all of a sudden a blade is seen shooting into the air. Nero uses the weapon caller to grab it to himself, at the same time the tower changes.

Nero looks all around, a winged angel is heade toward him, he moves closer to the edge of the tower.

"Nero, I am Lucius, Lord of the Angels, make your mark devil boy" Lucius says, he points to his own neck.

"Strike you?" Nero says confused.

"Kill me and take my strength for yourself, keep your bloodline strong" Lucius replies.

"I can't kill an Angel, it's wrong" Nero says.

"Listen demon, what is right and what is wrong has no meaning in the final battle, keep your bloodline strong", Nero looks at Red Queen, and then back at Lucius.

"I suppose I have no choice?" Nero said.

"No, there is always choice, but you choose to do good" Lucius replies.

Nero puts Red Queen to Lucius' neck.

"I do not fear death".

"A test, this is a test, how do I know if I should trust you or not?" Nero replies.

"You have to trust your feelings, this is why the watchers have brought you here, you leave when you obtain me" Lucius explains.

"To kill good for good, is allowed right?" Nero asks.

"Only if good is in your heart when you do so" Lucius replies.

"It is" Nero replys simply, Nero looks away when he strikes the blade through Lucius' neck. Nero drops the sword when he feels Lucius' blood trickle through his fingers.

Nero looks back and picks up the sword, "I am Lucius, you now have earned me as yours" Nero hears when his fingers meet the handle.

"Alright, one sword that Dante doesn't get" Nero says, he spins Lucius around and then throws the sword of the tower, jumping stylishly off of it at the same time he grabs the sword whilst falling and then lands.

With a smile he puts Lucius away and steps forward, the ground breaks apart and Nero falls down through it.

"I thought the test was over?" Nero says to himself.

"Killing me was only the beginning, this is where the real fun begins" the Lucius sword says.

more soon.

great story...as for holy arms,why don;t you combine two weapns into one...?it will be much cooler...?:lol:

rep+ for a great story...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 5, pg 6: Part two (Nero's test)

It seemed that Nero was falling down, but no ground below could be seen.

"What is this, could I die here?" Nero asks Lucius.

"Know how to use me and you will live" Lucius replies.

"Use you, you're just a sword, how hard can it be?" Nero sniggers.

"I don't know, the watchers told me that I needed to belong to you, that's why they sent you to me, on the tower, the test is their creation alone" Lucius says.

Nero, still falling, waits for an indication as to what he must do. Nero stops, suspended in mid-air, his feet meet ground and large white doors opens. Nero looks away as the light through the door is too bright for his eyes to look at.

"Enter" comes a voice. Nero edges closer as the bright light dims away and three hooded creatures are standing around him.

"What, what do you ask of me?" Nero asks.

"We will see if you are worthy to wield a holy arm as powerful as Lucius" one watcher said.

"If you are you pass the test, then we will know if your grandchild will succeed in the final battle" another watcher says.

"I, but, I don't have a son" Nero replies.

"If you pass then you must have a son, for his son must fight in the final battle" the third watcher says.

"Just give me this test" Nero says.

"Ah, you are eager, to the edge you must go" says a fourth watcher that arrives, they take Nero of to the cliff.

"Down you must go" the watchers say.

"Are you nuts? I am not jumping off of this" Nero says, he looks down and again sees no ground below.

"What is down there, is it what I must face?" Nero asks.

"Why don't you find the answer to that?" Lucius says.

"Man, Dante didn't have to go through this ****. Still if it's worth it, why shouldn't I please a bunch of people I haven't even met before?" Nero says.

Nero decides to jump, not knowing what it was that lay before him, he plunged into the darkness.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well beings as this is a more present time based fan fic with Nero in it I will be adding more characters for more stories in the future, at the moment I have one gun name for Kain's son Leon, Red Tyrant, I'll probably do more future weapon and character names soonish..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Here is what the next chapters are like.

Chapter 6: Noraciss' defeat.
Chapter 7: A fallen Warrior?
Chapter 8: The decision.
Chapter 9: Final fight.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;71345 said:
Here is what the next chapters are like.

Chapter6: Noraciss' defeat.
Chapter7: A fallen Warrior?
Chapter8: The decision.
Chapter9: Final fight.

Hope it continues longer,but nevertheless,very good story...plz check at my Persona 3 topic as there are stuffs to see...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Will do, the last chapters are going to sort of be like this.

Nero, will he complete test?

Nero does and returns to help.

Noraciss is killed and the key is obtained.

Those who are strong will fight Sequari and seal her. Remember that my first fan fic priority was Sons Of Sparda, but I have done more than a hundred pages on that, including drawings of Toni, and Toni fighting Vergil and much more.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, so here's who will fight Sequari at the end.

Dante and Vergil and Nero.

Because my friend, whom was my inspiration to make Keno Silverstrike, now wants me to kill him off, but I see him as strong so I am not sure.

Chaos Master, if you read this , do you think I should kill Keno Silverstrike, your opinion will matter to me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I would like to mention that Trish is dead in this, and Dante changed the name back to Devil may Cry as it was too emotional for him to keep the name Trish had said.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
LordOfDarkness;71883 said:
Because my friend who was my inspiration to make Keno silverstrike, now wants me to kill him off, but I see him as strong so I am not sure.

Chaos Master, if you read this , do you think I should kill Keno Silverstrike, your opinion will matter to me.

If Keno does die then I expect it will be in the fight against Sequari, perhaps his daughters bring the key to him and he thinks he can face Sequari alone, but he fails, I don't know I am stumped :( :(

Top Bottom