• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: All Hell Broken.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 3, pg 1
Putting out the flames of Hell

"All of you challenge me?".

"That's right" said Keno.

"Looks like I'm going to need some help".

"Let's finish this" Dante said, grabbing Agni and Rudra.

"Yeah, I'm tired of waiting" said Vergil.

Meanwhile, a few blocks away

"Kyleen, Dante asked me to come and check up on you, where's Kain?" Lady asked as she entered Dante's apartment. Kyleen was sitting on the couch, she had been crying for what looked like some time, and appeared to still be shedding a few tears.

"They took him" Kyleen said sobbing.

"They took Kain?" Lady said.

"Yes, some demons grabbed him, I, couldn't stop them".

"Kyleen where did they take him?" Lady asked.

"They said something about taking the power, that's all I know, Dante's going to kill me for this" Kyleen said, and she burst out crying.

"He doesn't have to know, I'll cover for you, he'll be to busy, I'll tell him Kain's fine" Lady said, and she put her arm around her.

"Oh thanks Lady" said Kyleen.

"Which way did they take him?" Lady asked.

"They said they were travelling to the sky fortress, they headed west of here" Kyleen said, and that was all she knew.

"You just stay here, someone will come to keep you safe, I'm going to save your son trust me" Lady said, hugging her tightly.

"Lady, before you go, how Is Dante?" Kyleen asked, and a few tears landed on Lady's shoulder.

"He's fine, every thing's fine" Lady reassured her, but deep down she felt as if everything wasn't going to be all right, that something could go wrong and maybe now with all the demons loose, even a son of Sparda might fall in battle.

It seemed that the only people that knew what was going on was Keno Silverstrike, his brother Toni and his friend Michael. It was time to get some answers.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 3, pg 2

Back at Devil May Cry

"Dare to face me now?" said the fire devil.

"Give us your name, or should I just call you ugly?" Dante said.

"Think you're funny, son of Sparda? Well laugh at this" and the dark clouds in the sky split open, and out came a face formed by a thousand or so bats.

"The time has come, I can feel it. The Earth Realm will fall tonight" Said the large face, and his body came into sight.

"Reminds me of Nevan, I've still got that guitar" Dante said, not caring for the fact that two huge demons were standing around him.

"We can't fight bats with more bats Dante" Vergil said, making common sense, and pointing out the obvious.

"You!!! You killed her" said the weird creature, and he pointed at Dante, "You killed Nevan, I shall kill you".

"I think fire would work best here" Dante said, referring to the bats.

"Dante, let me take care of the fire demon. You and Vergil take that thing out" Keno said.

"Sure thing" said Dante.

"Enough small talk, you die tonight. As the mighty Gisasso, my flames will burn you" said Gisasso.

"Ha ha, I find that hard to believe. You're forgetting I sealed the mighty Mundus" Dante said, he tended to remind every demon he'd fought of that.

"Mundus? He was weak. We have another ruler, one with better strength"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just to clear up some things at the beginning of the story, Toni did rescue Vergil from Mundus, so Vergil is okay, they aren't fighting in the Uk they stay in America, others go off to fight elsewhere. And Vergil now works with Dante in Dante's shop Devil may cry. Dante has had a son called Kain with a woman called Kyleen. Mundus Is sealed but a powerful demon has taken over from him and has managed to open the gate to both worlds somehow. Dante has to travel into the fiery depths of hell to kill the new ruler, and also at the same time he must destroy the devils on Earth, he needs all the help he can get.

Here is a list of characters that are helping Dante in this story.
Dante: Of course.
.Vergil
.Toni Silverstrike
.Lady
.Michael Greyhound
.Azkil Greyhound
.April Greyhound
.Cobra Greyhound
.Mystique
.Kasandra
.Cory Blane
.Keno Silverstrike, and his pet wolf Beast.
.Grenal Wulf

^ That's the list of characters that help Dante through this story, at the moment they are the main characters, but later I'll probably post more helpers for Dante, and the names of the demons.

Silverstrike

The Last Knight
"And Vergil now works with Dante in Dante's shop Devil may cry. Dante has had a son called Kain with a woman called Kylee"

Ok That's poor dude. i think Dante would go for Trish.
And Vergil would go off on his own.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Didn't expect that from you, Kyleen is very attractive, and Trish is dead in this so Dante can't go out with her, there son is Kain yes, and Vergil is on Dante's side because Toni saved him, all the reference to that is at the beginning. Remember Sparda had a child with a human, and Dante has done the same, he's just trying to follow in his fathers footsteps, and also Vergil is good in this, okay, I don't want to show him as evil any more. Near the end Vergil will have thoughts about gaining more strength but what he does you'll have to find out. Sorry If you don't like it, but I want the twins working together in this.

Remember this is after Devil may cry1, and way after our Sons Of Sparda story. Don't look down on this story yet there is more to come.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 3, pg 3

Everybody at that spot, at that moment, could see fear and confusion on Dante's face, Vergil as well looked confused. Vergil, whom too had gone to fight the mighty Mundus had failed to stop him.

"Enough. You'll never live to witness the reign of the demon armies" said Gisasso.

Dante looked at Vergil, and then at Keno, with a raise of his blade he said "Silence".

A spiral of bats locked onto Dante as if they were missiles.

Dante flipped off a wall and ran his blade down their backs, when he landed, he looked up at the bats swirling in the dark sky with his demonic eyes.

Keno challenged Gisasso, and Gisasso took him up on the challenge, and the two fought in the sky. The mighty flames of Gisasso were no match for Keno's water like status, as he shielded himself with his medium sized dark blue wings.

Vergil was beside Dante, and the two were finding it easy.
"Is this what they call a fight?" Vergil said to Dante, but at the same time he was covered by loads of bats and lifted high into the air, reaching keno's height exactly he was dropped. Whilst plummeting to the hard ground below, Vergil closed his eyes to feel the cool blow of the wind caress his face, at the last second he opened his eyes and two large wings flung out from his back.

Vergil hovered feet from the ground, and Dante to was looking to take to the sky.

Keno's bolts of lightning shot hard into Gisasso. Gisasso fell backwards in the sky and it seemed that he was falling. But Gisasso raised a tornado of fire that surrounded Keno, when the fire died down after quite some time Keno was nowhere to be seen. But Dante who was firing fire from his guns Ebony and Ivory, and Vergil who was still in the air attacking the huge face formed of bats, turned their attention to Gisasso.

"You have fought for a while, and yet you are still no closer to killing either of us. Sparda's power has deteriorated over the ages" Gisasso said.

The voice of his mother came into Dante's head, "It's okay Dante, you can do it" she said.

"I thought, I said, SILENCE" said Dante, his strong voice sounding all around.

"ARGGGH" Gisasso bellowed out enraged.

Dante felt his amulet that was left to him, "Brother, give me your amulet, I'll finish them" he said.

"But brother, they are too strong. You can't do this alone" Vergil replied.

"Just do it" Dante demanded, and Vergil took his piece of the amulet off from his neck and handed it to his brother. Dante revealed the Force Edge's true form, and his dark Red Aura became visible.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 3, pg 4

With Dante's aura shining brighter than ever, he held the long Sparda sword out. Dante kicked off from the ground, his huge dark red wings spreading wide into the sky, Vergil wasn't going to leave his brother to battle alone. Over the years Vergil had been building a good friendship with his brother, and he wasn't going to back down on any fight.

Vergil to took off into the air, with his large purple wings shooting out from his back, and bat flew past him and he sliced it's head off with his trusty Yamato.

Meanwhile in a place that seemed far away from reality, and the sky being a mixture of red and black, Keno woke to find himself somewhere that seemed non-existent to him.

As he got up he checked for his sword, he found it and unsheathed it. He could here a voice saying something to him in his head, explaining to him that he was in his subconscious.

He held out his sword and looked around, that's when he saw Reiko. A demon he had faced many years ago, and he had won the Yenzo sword for his victory.

Reiko surrounded his body in a shield of water, Keno raised his wind gauntlets and charged for Reiko, blowing back the water as he did so. When he reached Reiko he attacked his upper body with the gauntlets, Reiko blasted Keno backwards through the air with a jet of water. Before landing Keno sprung out his wings and pulled out the rapid fire Nightmare Beta, with it he fired a charged shot strong beam of green laser.

The laser hit Reiko dead in the forehead and the demon burst into tiny pieces. The pieces sunk into the floor and Keno could feel himself being lifted off the ground by some force.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 3, pg 5

The fire tornado had spun Keno into a subconscious state, which saw him fight it out against an old demon he had once killed. It seemed that the tornado was similar to the power of the demon Nightmare's green goe.

Like teleportation, Keno reappeared at exactly the same spot the fiery tornado had sucked him into his sub-conscience.

But Dante, who was now stronger than ever before, was huge, his wings were enormous, his arms larger and more muscularly, his voice, deep, dark and demonic. Dante and Gisasso still battling it out in the dark blurry sky.

Lady's bike pulled up, and she watched as Dante was slashing the crap out of Gisasso' red demon body. She had to help, these beasts would crush her in seconds, so she did the only thing she could. Pulling the large bazooka from her back she raised it to get a better look, when she was happy with her shot, she fired. Gisasso and Dante both hitting each other with all the strength they had.

The explosive blast hit Gisasso' face and he fell to the ground, he couldn't take another beating.

Vergil however wasn't doing so well, the bats kept re-circling around him, and the face seemed to be spawning more and more bats to shield it from harm. Vergil was sure he needed to attack the face, so he soared higher into the air.

Down below Gisasso was lying on the ground, Dante landed on his chest and raised out the Sparda sword.

"Oh master, let us kill him" Agni asked.

"Yes, it would be a nice victory for us" Rudra agreed.

"Not a victory for you, for me" Dante said.

"That's what we meant" Agni lied.

"Fine" Dante said, and he put away the Sparda sword, and pulled out Agni and Rudra instead.

"What do you say now?" he said to the fallen fire devil.

"Impossible, how could you have that much strength?" Gisasso said, asking for an answer.

"From my father I guess" Dante replied.

"No, your power is more than Sparda's, I could feel something stronger inside of you when you attacked me" Gisasso replied.

"Probably jealous of me aren't you?" Dante said, he had the idea that most demons were jealous of the powers of Sparda that ran through his body, he was sure that many didn't hate his charming attitude.

"Our new ruler will crush you with one finger" was Gisasso' long waited reply.

"That may be so, but where can I find him?" Dante asked.

"Him, who said it was a him, you are wrong" Gisasso said.

"A girl?" said Dante, "Enough, where can I find her?”

"I'll never speak,” said Gisasso.

"So be it" said Dante, and he lowered his swords and dug them deep into Gisasso' chest, Gisasso groaned with pain as Dante ran all down his fiery body, slicing through it as he did, blood spurting everywhere around him.

Dante jumped off of the dead demon, and his dark red trench coat, that remained the same colour, was covered in blood. Dante looked at his hands, which were also covered in blood.

Gisasso' blood continued to pour vastly out from his dead body, and Dante looked pleased with himself. He turned his attention to Lady, who tried to look like she was happy, but Dante was sure she was hiding something.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
LordOfDarkness;66475 said:
Here is a list of characters that are helping Dante in this story.
Dante: Offcourse.
.Vergil
.Toni Silverstrike
.Lady
.Michael Greyhound
.Azkil Greyhound
.April Greyhound
.Cobra Greyhound
.Mystique
.Kasandra
.Cory Blane
.Keno Silverstrike, and his pet wolf Beast.
.Grenal Wulf

^that's the list of characters that help Dante through this story, at the moment they are the main characters, but later I'll probably post more helpers for Dante, and the names of the demons.
just to sum up more on that bit, Mystique and Kasandra are Keno's daughters, and Cory is Toni's son. Grenal Wulf Is going to be a mysterious character, so I'll do more on him later, at the moment I have to think of how he is going to fit into the story.

Okay enemies.

Gisasso:Fire Devil.
Unknown: has a face formed up of bats.

^Those are the enemies that have been in it so far, names of future enemies I'll post when I get the chance to later.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 4, pg 1
Rat-atat-tat, there goes the bats

Lady suspected Dante would question her, so she tried to turn his attention to Vergil.

"Looks like he's having some difficulty Dante, you better go help him" she said. Dante gave Lady a look he had not done before, it was a mixture of suspicion, doubt and despair.

Dante ran off and reached for the sky again.

"Need some help?" Dante said.

"Wouldn't go a miss" said Vergil.

Keno had reached up with Dante and Vergil, "Sorry about that, something weird happened that I can't explain" he said, when he reached the two.

"That's okay" said Dante.

"Vergil, you attack the back, I attack the front. And Keno, you fight off the rest of the bats" Dante said, making up a fight plan.

The three went to their positions, with Vergil at the back of the huge bat face, Dante in front of it, and Keno was flying all around hitting any bat he could.

In the midst of the great Ariel battle they were having, an extremely bright red glow emitted from far down on the ground, so bright that the bats lost concentration for a second and Vergil took this advantage.

It was a purple sphere high in the air that the bats kept coming out from, Vergil managed to fly through a tiny bit of airspace that was unguarded and he reached the purple orb. With a nice cut from his Yamato he smashed the purple sphere into pieces. The spawning stopped, and all they had to do now was to clear up the rest of the bats.

"I'll be fine, you go" said Keno, and he was left to fight the remaining pesky bats.

Dante and Vergil landed softly on the ground, their wings seized away in their backs.

"Dante, Vergil, long time no see" said Toni.

"Toni, what's going on, you said that the gate has been opened" said Dante.

"Is this the end?" Vergil asked.

"Not quite, this is a different gate we are talking about. And even if we do win they could still open the gate again, how many times we don't know" said Toni.

"But you know where the gate is right?" said Lady.

"Of course, the sky fortress. We are dealing with all the demons that can fly" said Toni.

"I thought that we were dealing with the ruler of the devil kingdom?" Dante said, confused.

"No. The ruler of the sky fortress was sealed long ago as well. You see, the fortress was set up long ago by the demons that could fly. And Mundus could fly, but he already controlled the lower realms, or more commonly known as Hell. But Sparda sealed there as well as the lower realms" Toni said, trying to explain it all at once.

"I thought that the sky was ruled by so called Gods?" said Dante.

"Not in every case. Some Gods that lived long ago sometimes turned against their own kind. And the Gods lost control over the sky. Instead of protecting the humans, the traitor gods helped Mundus in his mission to take over the Earth's surface. Which is why they are known as the un-heavenly Gods" said Toni.

"So after this attempt by the ruler of the sky, there is still the lower realms to worry about?" Lady said, trying to make sense of the story.

"Yes. The battle doesn't end here. After we destroy the evil in the sky, the evil from the lower realms will be released. But that will take ages, so I wouldn't worry" Toni explained.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'll probably continue the story on Monday or sometime on the weekend, hoping everyone likes it so far, if not then sorry to disappoint you, but the sons of Sparda story is becoming my main story priority at the moment.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 4, pg 2

"Any good news?" Dante asked.

"Yeah, that we have a lot of people to help. My son should be here soon,” said Toni.

"Speaking of sons, how was Kain?" Dante said.

"He's fine" Lady replied, hesitating, "I have to go now" she added.

Whilst Lady rode off on her bike, Dante said the most obvious of things.

"We have to get to the sky fortress,” he said.

"That's okay, Cory told me he knows where the key is,” Toni said.

"Great. So all we have to do now is wait for him" said Dante.

After a while of waiting, Cory arrived. Dante was up on top of another small shop, Vergil was making small chat with Toni, and Lady had since sped off in search for Kain.

"Look sharp, we have work,” he said, as he looked up at Dante.

"Hey Cory" said Dante, as he jumped softly to the ground, his trench coat swaying slightly from side to side, in the cool wind.

"Right, I've got some bad news. I was right there with this huge winged beast, his name's Noraciss, and he got away" Cory explained.

"So we lost the link?" Toni said, but he didn't look at his son with disappointment.

"Not quite. Kasandra's with Mystique, they say they followed Noraciss after I lost him" Cory replied.

"So after they've killed him, we can go up into the sky fortress and find the ruler, right?" said Vergil.

"Let's hope they don’t fail, or we'll never get up there in time" said Toni.

"If my father could stop them, then I'm almost sure we can stop them" Dante said, positively.

"I hope you're right Dante" Toni replied.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 4, pg 3

Down the dark street in the midst of night Grenal was passing by, there was a surprising amount of people out at night. "Humans" Grenal said to himself, as he pushed past all the people.

"Grenal you're late" said a dark figure slumped against the church railings.

"I like to go at my own pace" Grenal replied.

"You got the package?" said the man.

"Of course I do. What do you take me for? An amateur?".

"You say it as if master takes you highly" the man said, as his face came into view.

"More than she does you. Besides, you're just a delivery boy Oliver, a mere human follower. I however, am a full demon. I pity you" Grenal said, and he spat on the ground.

"You too are just a servant for her. She doesn't think much of you" said Oliver.

"Watch your mouth Oliver" said Grenal, and he raised his fist.

"You do know why she is after this boy?" Oliver said, and Grenal lowered his fist.

"No, do you think she'd tell me personally? My order's were simple, and I haven't done anything out of place" Grenal said.

"I'll be taking the boy" said Oliver, and he took the small bundle off of Grenal. A voice from inside sounded out, "Help, please help me someone".

"Before you go Oliver, I must know who it is that's in there" said Grenal.

"If you must, it's, no I can't say" said Oliver, restraining himself from answering the question.

"You sure that boy has enough air in there?" Grenal asked.

"Since when do you care?" Oliver replied.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 4, pg 4

"Either tell me or I’ll find out myself" said Grenal.

"The boy's fine. I’m under strict orders not to give away any information, or master will have my head,” said Oliver.

"In that case" said Grenal, and he raised his sword, with one foul swoop of his blade he cut off Oliver's head.

"Looks like I had your head" Grenal said, as the head rolled down the pavement, and came to a stop.

Grenal moved the package away from Oliver's dead body, with its blood pouring past the church railings. "Help" came the voice again, when Grenal opened it a small boy kicked him and made a run for it. Grenal grabbed out for the boy’s legs and pulled him back, he gave the boy a strange look.

"Leave me alone, or my dad will hurt you,” said the boy.

"I just saved you, what is your name?" Grenal asked.

"It's Kain" Kain replied.

"Kain, tell me, where do you live?" said Grenal.

"I don’t know,” said Kain.

"It's okay, I use to know a guy, he should be able to find your parents" Grenal said.

"Why did you help?" Kain asked, he looked at Grenal and could see a spark of kindness in his eyes.

"Because I don’t want anything to do with my master's plan. I wasn't going to die for her cause" said Grenal.

"Lucky thing for you, my father will go easy on you,” said Kain.

"You speak highly of your father" Grenal said.

"He is the son of Sparda, you must know that name?" Kain said.

"I knew that was what this whole thing was about. We have to find your dad, tell him I’m a nice guy wont you?" said Grenal.

"I'm sure he isn't going to hurt you,” said Kain.

At that moment Lady came into view, she pulled out her shotgun, "Let the boy go" she said, but before Grenal could move Lady forced the shotgun to Grenal's head.

"Don’t do it Lady, he helped me" said Kain before Lady did anything else.

"Is this true demon?" asked Lady.

"Yes” said Grenal.

"Why?" said Lady.

"My master wanted the boy dead, I didn't want to be a part of it" Grenal said.

"But why go against your master's orders?" Lady asked, still pushing the shotgun to Grenal's head.

"Because I knew what I was getting into. She wants the boy for a reason, and I figured if I was found out to be the one to have handed the boy over then I would soon be hunted by the father and killed" Grenal explained.

"So you cowardly feared for your own life, surprising for a demon" Lady said.

"Brave for a human to put a gun to my head" Grenal replied.

"Can you let go of the boy then?" said Lady. Grenal, who hadn't realised that he still had grasp of Kain's leg, let go.

"Are you going to take me with you?" Grenal asked.

"For what you did, yes” said Lady.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 4, pg 5

"It's okay. Lady can take us back to my father's shop, on her bike" Kain said, looking happy.

"Um, if you mind not mentioning this to Dante" said Lady.

"How can I not? He's going to want to know why a demon is helping us" said Kain.

"I hadn't thought of that. Well I guess I have no choice but to tell Dante what happened" Lady said.

"It wasn't your fault Lady" Kain said, as he got up from the ground.

"I know. But I only lied to him because I promised Kyleen I wouldn't mention this" Lady replied, looking uncomfortable.

"My name is Grenal by the way" Grenal said, and Lady lowered the shotgun in confidence that the demon would not attack.

"Right. We have to get going now. I'm going to take you back to the apartment" Lady said, pointing at Kain.

"And you" she continued, moving her pointed finger at Grenal, "You better not try any funny stuff".

"Why would I? When master finds out what I did, I'm going to need protecting" Grenal said.

"Well you better not do anything out of place, from now on we are your friends okay?" said Lady.

"Yes master" Grenal said.

"Master?" said Lady, she smiled at this.

"That's right. And as your master you must stick by me at all times Grenal" Lady said.

"Yes master" Grenal replied, he hated the idea that he was helping all the humans, but the urge to save the boy he had previously, was something he couldn't ignore, he really did feel something for the humans.

"So can you tell me your old master's name?" Lady asked.

"I don't know it" Grenal replied bluntly.

"Don't know it? You're not well informed" Lady said.

"I've only ever heard her voice. I'm not a high enough rank to be allowed to see her" Grenal explained.

"Demons, you're a funny kind" Lady said, quite simply.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 5, pg 1
Obtaining the key

"Everyone, I'm going to search for Kassy and Mystique" Keno said.

"Impossible, they could be anywhere brother" Toni said.

"I have to try, they're my little girls" Keno replied.

Meanwhile

"The plan is all falling into place, they believe that Grenal is on their side, and Noraciss has even better news, they wont be able to enter the fortress" Belivious said, as he approached his masters throne.

"Hmm".

"Master, you don't sound pleased?" said Belivious.

"You have done well Belivious, but I fear that if we don't release the others soon, then something will go wrong" said the ruler.

"Nothing will go wrong master" Belivious reassured her.

"It's been 2025 years since my sealing, I wont be beaten by a group of Sparda worshippers, and Sparda's stupid sons".

"You have my word, we wont fail this time" Belivious replied.

"Leave now Belivious, join with your brother and kill the sons of Sparda once and for all".

Back on the human world.

Lady flicked open her phone and dialled rapidly, she waited for reply.

"Hello" Kyleen said when she answered the call.

"Kyleen, it's Lady, every thing's okay I have your son, you sit tight I'm on my way".

"Oh Lady thank you, thank you" Kyleen said with joy and happiness.

"I did promise you I'd get him back" Lady said.

"Dante wont have to know about this now " Kyleen said, still with joy in all her words.

"Yeah, course, well like I say, see you in a bit" Lady said.

"Bye".

Lady put her phone away into her trouser pocket, the bike continued on it's way to Dante's apartment.

"Pull up master" said Grenal.

"Why?".

"I need to check something" Grenal said.

"Okay but don't take long" Lady said, and she braked. Grenal got off and pulled out a small mirror, of which he carved some words quickly into it.

"Okay, come on we need to go now" Lady said.

"Sorry master".

"What were you doing over there?" Lady asked, growing more suspicious of Grenal.

"I was checking for a weapon" Grenal replied a bit to fast.

"What weapon?" Lady asked, and she frowned.

"My daggers" Grenal replied, he nearly cracked under the pressure that Lady was forcing upon him.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 5, pg 2

"Well, did you have them?" Lady said.

"Yes" Grenal replied, as he held out the daggers.

"Get back on the bike Grenal" Lady said.

"Yes master", and Grenal jumped back on the bike. As they all took off again, Grenal looked into his hand, the small piece of glass that he had carved writing into, was now glowing red, he put the glass back into his pocket and looked up at the sky. He knew somewhere up there his master was about to find out what he had wrote.

"Master, I have a message from Grenal" Belivious said, he was sitting near his master, who was also his wife.

"Let me see it Belivious" the master said, and she held out her hand.

"Here" Belivious said, and he handed a piece of glass to his master, "What is this?".

"The message is there on the glass" Belivious pointed out, as if his master wasn't aware of it.

"Would you care to read it?".

"Uh, okay" Belivious said, and he looked down at the writing and started to read, "I thought I could do it but I'm calling it off, I can't do what you ask" Belivious read out slowly, his voice as nervous as anything.

"So Grenal has become a traitor? The coward".

"Grenal was weak, he could never kill Dante, or anybody else" Belivious stated, making it sound like a fact.

"Master, I know this is a blow, but we can overpower whatever faces us, just you and me" Belivious continued.

"Belivious, if you weren't my husband I would have killed you long ago".

"But" Belivious said.

"No buts. It all rests on Noraciss' victory, and, there is still another".

"Do you think that's still possible?" Belivious asked his master.

"I'm sure of it, we all know his lust for power".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 5, pg 3

"You speak of the one I think you are speaking of my beloved?" Belivious asked.

"Yes, who else, Silverstrike will become under our command once again, his father was born here. He won't be able to resist the power we will offer him, then he will be our little warrior".

"I thought he had kids though?" Belivious said.

"Then, we offer them power too".

"What I want to know is, where is all this power going to come from?" Belivious said.

"YOU", and the great ruler of the sky fortress rose from her chair and drained the very life from Belivious.

"Master, please master no, my love, my love, ARRRRRRGGHHH".

Belivious' power drained from his very body, and he fell to the ground.

"Master, what did you do to me?" Belivious cried out on the ground.

"I rid you of your powers, I no longer need you any more".

"But master" Belivious said with bewilderment.

"Leave".

With his wings, Belivious took off to the Earth's surface, as he flew he wondered if he could offer his service to the humans, to Dante even. But Belivious knew that he had nothing to offer, a device his master had been working on for years had taken his power from him.

Belivious landed on the hard rough ground, a nearby human wondering the hills froze with shock, as Belivious approached.

"Can you help me human?" Belivious asked.

"I,I,I" the man stuttered.

"James, what have you found?" came a voice behind the hill, as another man approached. The man that approached had a shotgun, and when he saw Belivious he drew it and pointed it at him.

"Don't move demon scum" The man said, he wore a Templar cross on his shirt, which demons were now familiar with.

"Look, I need help" Belivious said, but he felt a magic presence inside the shotgun.

"We don’t help demons, we kill them" the man said, but Belivious lashed out and grabbed the shotgun, when he did the power inside flew into his chest.

"POWERRRRR" Belivious screamed, and he smashed the two humans to the ground with his large fists.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
LordOfDarkness;66567 said:
Gisasso:Fire Devil.
Unknown: has a face formed up of bats.

^Those are the enemies that have been in it so far, names of future enemies I'll post when I get the chance to later.

Belivious: His powers are unknown, his rank is first in line for the sky throne, his powers are of wind and Earth. Weaknesses are holy water and pure holy light. Nightmare Beta and grenade gun, Ebony and Ivory have less effect, charged shotgun magic blast is more effective, rifle does little damage.

Devil Arms that have more effect, Rebellion and Sparda sword, Ifrit gauntlets,Blue Flame sword and Yamato.
Devil Arms that wont work, Templar sword in knight trigger and non.

Master: Name unknown, powers are believed to be lightning and Earth. weaknesses are holy water and pure holy light, also sword attacks, guns are less effective, also fire works best against her.
Nightmare Beta has no effect, grenade gun is quite effective.
Devil Arms that have more effect, Sparda sword, Agni and Rudra, Templar sword in knight form and Rebellion, Yamato.
Devil Arms that wont work, Yenzo sword, wind gauntlets.

Noraciss: second in line for the throne. powers are believed to be of lava and rock. Weaknesses are holy water and pure holy light, also any sword and gun attacks, but water or ice works best on him. Nightmare Beta has no effect.
Devil Arms that have more effect, Sparda sword and Rebellion, Yenzo sword, Templar sword in knight form.
Devil Arms that wont work, Agni and Rudra, Python sword, bloodhound sword.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 5, pg 4

"That man, he was a Demona wasn't he?" Lady said, as the bike came to a halt.

"Lady, what's a Demona?" Kain said.

"It's just a name for a human that follows the demon ways" Lady replied.

"Yes he was, before I killed him. He served many years as well" Grenal replied.

Lady took Kain's hand and led him into the apartment, when Kyleen saw Kain again she ran and gave him the longest hug ever.

Kyleen cried for a while and Lady took Grenal to Dante.

Meanwhile

Mystique and Kasandra had surrounded Noraciss, the three's wings flapping about in the wind.

Top Bottom