• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC 2 might not be from NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Calm down? :3c You and nightrunner are the ones who've been throwing angry fits

forum drama is mostly just comedy in my eyes

You just accused DmC of "ruining everything". You don't seem to be taking this as lightly as you claim to be.

Like I said before, I don't really care. I don't support either series. I don't see why you feel the need to blame DmC for DMC5 being delayed.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
i actually laugh when people who suck at making character models do things like that stupid sig, because i imagine the developers looking and going like, "he's never gonna get paid for anything involving this ever"
Do you think I give a f*ck if I get paid or not? LOL. Let's see you do better. Btw, the sig is only stupid because it has Dante impaling your precious Donte, right?

Ters

I thought the implication was that you thought I was seriously angry and accusing DmC of ruining the series forever 'c'

Because I actually am serious in not caring about the feelings of the sort of subhumans that like DmC (ミ´ω`ミ)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Nobody cares about your sig or Dante. It's just that people have reacted negatively to the fact that you used your sig as an aggressive statement (Old Dunte > DmC Dante).

Edit:

I thought the implication was that you thought I was seriously angry and accusing DmC of ruining the series forever 'c'

Because I actually am serious in not caring about the feelings of the sort of subhumans that like DmC (ミ´ω`ミ)

Like I said, think what you want. But people are going to react negatively if you present your opinions aggressively... even if you are "just joking".

I honestly thought you were serious about DmC ruining the old series forever. It certainly sounded that way.

And no one is asking you to care about the feelings of others. They just want you to present your posts in a less insulting manner. I don't think that's too much to ask.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I know right? They got their panties in a wad whenever they read something they didn't like about DmC. Entire threads were created over this.

I thought it was hilarious, but it was also a creative character development device. There are many ways to show evil, you can erect ( :troll: ) a giant tower in the middle of the city, reanimate a statue to kill everyone...

or you can show the antagonist having absolutely disgusting sex with Pete Burns from DOA.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Do you think I give a f*ck if I get paid or not? LOL. Let's see you do better. Btw, the sig is only stupid because it has Dante impaling your precious Donte, right?

To be fair, the sig has some serious uncanny valley issues like I said. Most fan models have the same problem and it's a little bit of a straw man argument to say that he doesn't like it because it has Dante getting impaled.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
That's what I meant actually :3

But more action in the cutscenes. DmC was very stand around and talk most times. Would've been cool to see Dante engage in a fight with someone in a scene instead of only ingame.

Lionheart, I have something to tell you.

>_< I like both games!

Do not divide us, we are one of the same bunnies within this fandom!
tumblr_mlh5woqXpN1snuz62o1_250.gif
A little DMC3 Dante quote I'm gonna say about it is:
Now that's what I'm talking about!
I love both DMC universes! I love both incarnations of Dante even though I'm more for the classic one (New Dante may be below Classic Dante from DMCs 1, 3 and 4 (I mostly like DMC1 Dante due to his balanced personality because he knows when to be a wisecrack and when to be serious and is quite underloved, not to mention he is the only Dante Hideki Kamiya considers as Dante.) is at least above DMC2 Dante!)! And I want both universes to continue (DmC2 an improved DmC as well as filling up some plot holes it has while DMC5 stars Dante and is not a rehash of DMC4 (DMC4 was good, but it could have been made a whole lot better if Dante got his own levels instead of backtracking Nero's and other criticisms mentioned around the forums!) as well as trying to fill the stinking plot holes left behind since DMC4)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom