• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you laugh Poll

Would you laugh at any of these cosplayers if they causally came into a bar for a drink?

• Total voters

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
And that stops people? Trust me. some people can be cruel. I got a friend who dyed her hair pink. Couldn't leave the house without getting laughed at.
I know it won't stop people, but still it's a terrible thing to do. As for your friend being laughed at for hair, how sad are people that they laugh over hair colour>_<

ZeroLove

Ah, the whole pink hair situation makes me think of a Final Fantasy scenario.
Ritz from FF Tactics Advance:

Ritz.jpg
She is teased by other kids, because she is really white-haired "like an old lady", so she dyes her hair pink. Kids can be cruel. People in general can be cruel.​

GF9000000Returns

If I didn't know who Dante is, I would say "WTF" in my mind and probably would laugh at them...if they act all tough that is.

If I do, I'd still say "WTF" and give him a dirty snake-eye look cuz that would be unexpected, walking in a bar with a costume like that. We don't see sh*t like that in AMERICA! I don't know about yall and I don't wanna offend some of you guys but Otakus really weird me out most of the times.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
id laugh like all hell because no one actually dresses like that
then id proceed to high five them, buy them a drink and talk to them about devil may cry.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
yes, unless they were good cosplayers, but these guys aren't very good, but hell not like i could do better.

Top Bottom