• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: The Sins Of Might (RP)

The Da3dra

Master Of War

THIS IS THE SONG PLAYING ON MY IPOD NOW

I sold my strings, my songs, and dreams
And I bought some paints to match the colors of my love
Hello, Hello, i-it’s me again, Picasso
I will spray my words of my love
With your name on every wall

When you leave my colors fade to gray
ooh ah ooh ah ey, ooh ah ooh ah ooh ah ey
Every word of love I used to say
Now I paint it everyday

Hey, little lover stay
Or all my colors fade away
Now I paint it everyday​

I came to the area where the cave had collapsed. I looked up to see the front of the house. The light of the full moon Lit the pit and tinting it with a cool blue-ish color. I looked around a bit and noticed a handfull of foot prints and spent shell casings all over the pit, but no blood.

well whoever was here it would seem they resolved their differences.

I crouched down and picked up a casing and looked it over. At that moment I heard a voice ring out, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO."

"People? here?"

I crawled out of the pit and began to run towards the noise. after about 50 meters I happened upon 3 people a woman and two men. The women was standing nearby, while one man was leaning over the other while he looked over his eye.

"Kill anyone you find in the house"

The mans voice echoed in my mind, along with the daydream of piles of cash. I slid my shotgun down from its sling then stood up abruptly from the shubery I was in.

"How cute, gay lovers. (I motioned towards the girl) Did she dare you two 2 make out in the haunted mansion?"

They didn't seem to find what I had to say as funny as I thought it was. They quickly rose and assumed some sort of battle stance.

The manner in which they stood told me all I needed to know, they aren't together, none of them seemed to be taking position to deffend any one else, but rather just take me as if the other 2 didn't exist. (This should be too easy)

"Well, regardless of sexual orientation or how you got here I have been paid to kill any and all inhabitants of this house"

I flicked the safety switch on my gun and got ready to jam.
Once again I'm posting exactly what the song is (Dragostea Din Tei [Under The Linden Tree]) To develope my character, it also drops hints to things that happened in his past.
Obviously most of you have probably seen the "Numa Numa Dance" But Imma still post a link to a youtube video that is the whole song. it is O-zone's original music video with the english version dubbed over.

Youtube - Dragostea Din Tei (ENGLISH)

OH YEAH LYRICS

Hello, Salute, it’s me, your Duke
And I made something that’s real
To show you how I feel

Hello, Hello, it’s me Picasso
I will paint my words of love

Now I paint it everyday

Hey, little lover stay
Now I paint it every day

I sold my strings, my songs, and dreams
And I bought some paints to match the colors of my love
Hello, Hello, it’s me again, Picasso
I will spray my words of my love

Now I paint it everyday

Hey, little lover stay
Now I paint it everyday

Now I paint it everyday

Hey, little lover stay
Now I paint it everyday​

i got up took my M4 and looked at the man who thought that i am gay and screamed "YOU WANT TO KILL ME, LETS ROCK" and ran toward him. when i got near him i stopped and took my stance, pointed the M4 at him and began to fire. we fought for hours. after a few hours i heard some strange noise coming from the right side. i got distracted and got hit.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
At first the man was moving quick and precise and on more than one occasion he had the upper hand but I managed to evade his attacks. Why the other man and lady were'nt jumping in was beyond me but I didnt have time to worry about anything other than the masked man, but I would be lying if I said my mind never wandered...

(WHOOSH BAD ASS FLASHBACK SCREEN TRANSITION)

"what are theese for again?" I said as I pointed to one of the various devices in the back of the truck. Robert held them up one at a time "tear gas is gonna be on my remote, napalm on the first floor, and pipe bombs on the rest of them. Gotta be very careful with theese they have a fifteen foot kill radius." I nodded then proceeded to sauder the various connections together on what I now knew was a pipe bomb. "So what exactly are we getting ready for?" I asked "As much as we can be" he said.

(WHOOSH BACK TO THE PRESENT)

"Fiften foot kill radius"

I Continued to dodge and counter attack the masked mans moves but it seemed like nothing would be able to get through. I reached for one of my custom explosives and dropped it on the ground near by, I then proceeded to back away from the explosive

"five feet"

another attack and another block

"10 Feet"

only five more feet...NOW!!!

I hit the detonator on my belt, the explosive whined, which obviously distracted him, the bomb detonated sending sharpenel and flames in every direction. Which was alright seeing as how the masked man was in between me and the blast.

Some nails which i had taped to the bomb lodged themselves deep in the mans flesh. he let out a scream and fell to the ground, dropping his rifle. I then walked to him placed the barrel of the shotgun on the side of his head and pulled the trigger...click...click...click click click.

"It would seem I have ran out of ammunition"

I muttered as I put the gun back on my back. I then picked up the mans M4 then looked it over for a minute.

"Nice gun"

I hit the release button and checked the clip

"Hand made rounds rounds? Nice."

I then proceeded to look over the rest of the gun.

"Wow you really put alot of time and effort into this gun haven't you?"

I then placed the clip back into the gun and pulled the slide ejecting the bullet in the barrel and sliding the new one into place with a crisp and satisfying *CLICK* I again placed the barrel on his head,

"Nighty Night"

"STOP!!!" A voiced echoed in my head, the voice of the man that hired me.

"There has been a change in plans, go backk into the caves and venture deeper I will be there...waiting for you."

I then pulled the gun away and dropped it beside the man.

"it would seem today is your lucky day my friend"

I turned around and made my way back to the house and down into the catacombs.

The flashback scene comes from the movie "Shooter" with a small amount of changes. If you haven't seen the movie I strongly sugest you do. ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I looked upon the being holding a weapon at me, and didn't take too kindly to that. I decided to take them down, and I managed to wrestle the weapon from them. Raising my gun I aimed it at their head and started to ask a few questions of my own.

"I have a few questions of my own. And there are a few things I want to know first, before I give you my name. What is happening down here? Why are you here in the first place? And who are you working for?" I replied.

I didn't know how they would respond, but I kept my gun pressed firmly against their head.

Qudlaty

"Pff, amateur play" I say to myself. The same moment I do a backflip, kicking the guys gun out of his hand at the same time. "Maybe we should just talk?"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I use my KT Charger to drew the gun back towards me, and I grab it firmly in my hand. "Obviously you underestimate me. Bad move" I reply.

"But as talking is all you wish do, I'll spare you a few minutes of my time. But I'm not telling you my name until you tell me why you are down here. That is, if you know how you got here?" I add.

Qudlaty

"Ok, ok, slow down a bit." I say, pick up my gun and sit under the wall. "I'm a sub-leader of a demon-hunting group named The Holy Order. And i don't know how the hell I got here. And, if you don't mind, I sugest we get outside- I heard gunfire" I say standung up. I turn back and walk in the direction of the stairs. I turn my head back and say: "Im Qudlaty, by the way".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Ah, so we have something in common" I reply, and I put my gun away in my trench coat.

"The name's Toni Silverstrike, and I'm the head of The Templar Order. Your Order must be secret, as I've never heard of it before" I state.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"What? Can't take care of it yourself?" I reply cockily.

"Fine, I'll help you out. It does seem that you are on my side" I add, still unsure about everything.

Qudlaty

I put my gun back and secure my katana on my back. I and Toni walk back to the hallway upstairs and walk up to the door. I was suprised, because I didn't hear the voice. The doors opened with a screetch. Outside I saw 4 people: a man masked covered in nails, a man and a woman kneeleing above him and a man walking away. I quickly reach for my gun, aim it and shout to the walking man "Where the hell do you think you're going?!" Without thinking i shot one bullet at him. He got hit in the leg and collapsed to the ground. Using the occasion i run to him and shout to Toni "Check up on the masked man, I'm into some fun."

The Da3dra

Master Of War
"F***"

Pain shot through my leg I looked up to see two men charging towards me an the three other people.

"I don't have time for this"

I threw down a flash bang and turned around and covered my ears.

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT FLASHBANGS SO YOU'LL KNOW HOW TO REACT
The flash of light momentarily activates all photosensitive cells in the retina, making vision impossible for approximately five seconds until the eye restores the retina to its original, unstimulated state. Subjects affected by flashbangs describe seeing a single frame for the five seconds (as if their vision was "paused") until it fades and normal sight returns. The incredibly loud blast emitted by the grenade contributes to its incapacitating properties by disturbing the fluid in the semicircular canals of the ear.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
A flash bang went off nearby, and I jump back quickly. Still caught by it, my vision is blurred for a few seconds. Yet, I managed to sneak off to one side and I kneel down on the hard ground, and inspect the man covered in nails. I search for a pulse, but no luck. "Who the hell is this guy?" I ask myself.

I step up again, and notice there is something inside the man's pocket. I start to rummage, but then a cold hand meets my shoulder and I'm sent flying backwards.

"Ah. I must admit. That caught me a little off guard. No matter...I'm sure I can handle whatever you've got" I say, as the man covered with nails rises from the ground.

~He seems to be possessing some demonic power~ I think to myself.

"I'll pick up from where your last fight ended. And I'll make sure to end your life, unlike the person before me" I say, as I draw my blade and charge head on into battle.

Qudlaty

"Sh*t, my eyes!" I shout in pain and shoot bullets in the direction of the shot man. A few moments later I get my sight back and see that the man is trying to run away. "Your not getting away" I say to myself, air-dash and land right in front of him. I grab my katana and with one, powerful blow in the head with it's handle I knock him out.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I hear the sound of gunshots all around me, so I spin with my sword and stop a few bullets headed my way.

"Blind fire...How foolish" I say.

The masked man begins to run, but I fire a few shots his way. He turns quickly and blocks the shots, but as he does so I move forward and attack with my sword. He dodges the attack, and bashes me slightly. I see that he will not back down, so I do all that I can to bring him down.

With my KT Charger, I draw some demonic power from him and send it straight back into him. This quick attack acts as a blow, and knocks him backwards. He lands on the ground, and I pull out two small throwing knives which I threw into his knees. Injured heavily, he tries to pull himself away. I move over to him and ask "Any last requests?". He doesn't reply, so I end his pathetic life with my blade. As I walk away, I fail to realise that my sword had no affect on the masked man. Something was making me think I was attacking, when in actuality my moves were not hitting.

"Hey Qudlaty!!" I call out.

A blow to the head renders me unconscious.

Qudlaty

"Coming!" I call back to Toni. I grab the guy by his clothes and drag him up to the rest. "Hey, watch out!" but it was too late. Toni fell to the ground with a thump. I leave the knocked out guy and rush up to Toni. I say to the nailed man: "Hey, slow down a bit, lets just sit down and talk". He sat down, then I rushed to Toni and with 1 open-handed hit on the face i wake him up. "Damn, you got me scared". Toni standed up and walked up to the nailed guy. I got back to the unconcious guy and draged him to Toni. "What are we gonna do now?"

i got up and rised my head to the sky and screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" then i looked infront of me and saw a man charging toward me at that moment my left eye transfered and i saw a group of chained spirits in the forest behinde the man who is charging at me. i grabed my M4 and ran i slide to the right to avoid that man and contenued my way to the chained spirits. when i reached them i found out that the spirits belongs to some demons and that they were suffring and they were asking me to free them.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
"I guess I'm going to be late to my meeting...*Blacks out*"

I woke up not too long after on my stomach and looked around. The man who had hit me was talking with the person he was with and the masked man. Their backs were turned so I began to inch my way into the forest.

(Flash back)

We were covered in wet moss and leaves as make shift guille suits. We inched our way across the ground taking slow steady breathes in through our noses to keep from making noise, and we avoided every soldier that we came across We had no where near enough ammo to last in a fire fight.

"Rememeber" he said to me "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."

(Flash forward)

Take big deep breaths it will make it seem like your still asleep, move slowly, slow is smooth, smooth is fast, slow is smooth smooth is fast. Before I knew it I was maybe a hundred yards from where they were. I then stood up and walked deeper into the forest and to the house, I got to the front and jumped down into the caverns.

Qudlaty

I look back and see that the guy ran away. "Ey, guys, someone's missing.." "Ah, leave him. Something tells me that we will meet him again, sooner or later" said Toni. "I've got an idea. Maybe we should team up? We don't know what's in that damn mansion" I said.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
as we started a fire and set up camp for the night, i was on watch duty and lets say the one named Tony didnt trust me at first but when i told him my story he started to understand why i was there. and so when i felt like i was going to fall asleep i saw a bush moving and i readied Purgatory and said, "so are you gonna stay there in the bush or are you gonna come out?", and a little girl came out and said, "sir, can you help me find my parents?", and i concentraited my eyes to check for demonic aura and so far i hit the jackpot and so i said, "stop playing your mind trick Demon and show yourself!", and the gril turned into a huge bat like demon and said, "very clever, but stupid Mr. Reaper." so i asked, "how do you know my name? im not that famous, like Dante." and the bat demon said, "you will know in due time, but first i must return to my master." and she flew away, and left me puzzling the fact of whats going on and why we are here, but then i said, "Yeah whatever we'll see who outsmarts who!" and went back to watch duty, and surprizingly fell asleep on the job...

Top Bottom