• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: The Sins Of Might (RP)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Who’s In The RP?
Black Dragon Knight
The Da3dra
LordOfDarkness
Trish67
Qudlaty
Demons Destiny
Devil Hunter 95
La Sirene
Kaihedgie

The GM (Games Master): LordOfDarkness

The Moderators
(Helping me out): Black Monster and The Da3dre.

(Very Important) Rules:

1) Kissing and holding hands is fine. But no intercourse please!
2) No controlling other member's characters.
3) No playing God, we all have our weaknesses.
4) No killing another character, unless you have permission.
5) No dodging everything, we're not Neo :p.

(Important Notes) Must Read:

ALL players must repost their character’s Back Story and Introduction BEFORE they continue. No off-topicness, or comments on other people’s part of the story. So that it flows well. I'll look over it to keep it active, and to make sure everyone is up to date. Each player MUST continue to write up new parts. Those who fall behind on their character's part will obviously not fit into the story later on. And we sure as hell don’t want to have to wait for people. There will be a Social Group in addition to this thread, so that things can be discussed and monitored further, without it having to be posted in the RP. Let’s kick things off, enjoy ;)

My Character’s Main Information.

Name: Toni Silverstrike
Sex: Male
Height: 5ft’6
Weapons: Holy Driver Revolver and Over Driver Revolver.
Templar Sword, Sting-Blade, Mark 3 Hydro Cutter. And KT Charger.
Projectile: Summoned Skewers
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Green

Clothes: Black Templar T-shirt with a Templar red cross on it. Green trench coat and dark brown trousers and shoes. A red bandanna and a red collar to his trench coat. A red and green amulet left to him by his mother Olivia. A special gauntlet attached to his arm surgically. A special ancient artefact that can manipulate demonic power, which he wears on his left arm all the time. A chest plate, and armour padding around his knees.

Special Abilities: A sword made by Sparda was handed to The Templar Marshall. The Marshall was the Head of The Templar Knights, who helped Sparda fight against Mundus‘ armies. The sword has some of Sparda’s Dark Knight Form encased inside of it. Due to this, Toni can change into this form whilst fighting. This form is also known as Knight Trigger, and is similar to Dante’s DT, yet it does not allow Toni to use demonic power. Toni relies on an ancient artefact that The Templar Knights found centuries ago. This artefact allows the bearer to manipulate demonic energy. Thanks to this, Toni can maker demons attack themselves, or even their allies. He can also use its power to move faster when around demons, so that he can keep up with everything.

Background Information on Toni Silverstrike, His Mother And His Best Friend.

After Olivia gave birth to her half demon half human son, after the fact that she was raped by a demon, but she managed to get away after. Her child, the Hemon, or Duman ( half and halves ) was given away to a man, but the man was a demon follower, so he raised the child in the ways of evil, and called him Keno, except you may know that Keno turns good later on. Toni however just knows about Eva from what he remembers, beings as his family knew hers. Toni’s past was traumatic. He was trained by his father from an early age, and all throughout his teen years he would hunt demons with his only friend Michael Greyhound. His parents were killed when he was only ten years old. His sword has great power and gives him awesome abilities and strength. As the last descendant of the Templar Marshal, he knows all about Sparda and the Templar's history. He had to fight alone when Michael was severely injured, as he had both his legs cut off by a leopard faced demon called Eapolde. Michael spent the rest of his years trying to get over the disadvantage he had, and after an argument and a falling out with Toni, he finally accepted he could fight no more. However he spent his time building and maintaining the Templar Order. Building better weapons using advanced technology. Michael gets his knowledge of demons from his family and from the Templar's. Having also read tons of books on demons, and studying into them, there isn't a man on the planet that knows more about demons than him. Soon, Toni and Michael went about with finishing the mission they had started years ago. They had to find the sons of Sparda. Toni's family had known Eva, (Dante and Vergil's mother) and had known of her twin boys. It was Toni that had rescued the twins the night Arkham had came to kill them. After finding the twins, Toni acted as a mentor to the two. But more to Dante than Vergil, Toni was a father figure.

Background Information On Toni Silverstrike’s Father.

William Silverstrike, Toni's father
Killed by Arkham at the age of 49

William's body was changed into zombie form by Osiris, a demon beast who shares his name from Osiris in Egyptian mythology -from Egyptian mythology, Osiris was the God of the Underworld and the dead- Arkham keeps William as his prized zombie, at an underground lab as to not let him loose. William is part of a zombie experiment started by Arkham, that has ran for several years. If the zombies reach the Earth's surface, and the virus outbreaks, then the world is in threat. William and the rest of the zombies, must be destroyed.

Templar Knight’s Background Information.

The Templar's were already knights before they helped Sparda -They were the strongest knights around- And I would like to tell you that the Templar's did fight alongside with the Vie De Marli to help Sparda send the evil back from where it came. For those of you who don’t know, the Vie De Marli were a small clan of demon warriors also rebelling against the demon race, and fighting alongside Sparda and The Templar Knights to help fight back the evil, and help in sealing Mundus. Ultimately Sparda sealed Mundus by himself.

Toni Silverstrike’s Moves List

TEMPLAR SWORD MOVES

Demon Bane Level 1
Demon Bane Level 2
Demon Bane Level 3
Midnight Mayhem Level 1
Midnight Mayhem Level 2
Midnight Mayhem Level 3
Upper-strike
Rising Fury
Lower Smash
Helm Breaker
Templar Sword Combo 1
Templar Sword Combo 2
Templar Sword Combo 3
Devil's Thrust: Similar to Million Stab
Warrior Rage
Devil Breaker
Down Earth Crush
Assassins' Impale
Burning Revenge
Ice Fury

ROYAL GUARD

Knight's Stance
Knight's Guard.
Knight's Strike
Sword Stance.

TAUNTS

Come On
Bring It On
Come And Get Some
This'll Be Over Soon
Time To Die
Too Easy
You're Wasting My Time
I'm Getting Bored
You're Not Worth My Time
How Pathetic
Show Me Something New
You Truly Suck
You Call That fighting?
Have You Even Started Yet?
You Won't Last Five Seconds
Why Do You Bother?
Shocking! Come Back When You're Ready To Play
Is That All You've Got?
Show Me Something New
Let's See Something Else
Show Me Something I Haven't Seen

(a) I'm Getting Bored...
(b) I'm Getting Bored... *followed by a yawn*

This Isn't Worth My Time
Your Moves Don't Stand A Chance
Say Hi To Your Death

GUNSLINGER

Rookie Moves List

Fire Shot
Defensive Shot
Hawk Eye Shot
Finishing Blast Level 1

Advanced Moves List

Maximum Defence Shot
Over Shot
Charged Shot
Rocket Shot
Twister Shot
Finishing Blast Level 2

Pro Moves List

Twister Ultimate
Pro Defensive Shot
Maximum Twister Shot
Perfect Hawk Eye Shot
Finishing Blast Level 3
Teleport Shot:

Toni Silverstrike’s Introduction:

I landed hard on the ground, and my trench coat swayed in the wind. Blood splashed onto the ground all around me, and then a loud thud came as the demon that I had just killed landed right beside me.

“Very nice work Toni, I see you still keep active” a man said.

I turned around to see that it was an old pal of mine, Kurtis Dane.

“Kurtis, it has been a while” I replied, and I put away my guns and wiped blood from my sword.

“Yes it has Toni. Hey, there is a reason I have come looking for you Toni. Right now there is something quite odd going down in Manhattan. And there is also this other place that we are looking into, some sort of mansion. Of course, we are aware that both places are hosting strong demon activity, and we need someone to look into it and figure out the source of the problem” Kurtis informed me, showing me a picture of the mansion.

“I guess you need me to go and see what is happening, right?” I said.

I had already figured that he required my help. Nobody usually tracks me down just to say hello.

“Well, you are the Boss. And your son Cory, he has been injured slightly in a recent fight. Nothing too serious” Kurtis told me.

“Hmm. I wish he would listen to me. I keep telling him that he can’t just run into things without thinking them through. Sometimes I think he looks at all I have done, and somehow thinks that I am superhuman or something. And that he feels he can do what I can do, and that he will never die” I stated, and I laughed at the thought of my son possibly thinking we were immortal or something foolish like that.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Name: Trish
Sex: Female
Height: 5"4
Looks:
Trish_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

Attitude & History: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_in_Devil_May_Cry#Trish
Weapons: Luce and Ombra and Alastor
(I rely more on Alastor when i play dmc 1. the only time i use Sparda is the first mundus battle)

I will be controlling, Dante as well, due to the fact that he and Trish are partners...

so here is Dante's info....

Name: Dante
Height: 6"1
Looks:
dante.jpg

Attitude & History: We all know.
Weapons: Ebony & Ivory and Rebellion

Intro to both Trish and Dante
I was getting really sick of Dante's complaining about other peoples driving when he should have been worrying about his own. which to be honest wasn't very good. when we arrived at the location, our client had sent us to, I had pretty much had enough. I smacked him upside the head.
"ow! What the hell was that for Trish?" he asked.
"You know." I said. "Must you always be a dumb-****?"
"No, I just enjoy annoying you, Babe." he said with a wink.
"well you are succeeding in annoying me." I said.
"whatever. Let's just go in and get this over with. Then we can get paid." said Dante.

Name: asterck krory

Sex: male

Height: 5ft'2

Looks:
mycharacter.jpg

Attitude: cold, little talker, thinks about his friends before himself

History: his family were killed when he was 5 years old, so he lived with his uncle who lives in japan. when he became 9 years old he went to MT.Koya temple to study the art of war. he lived in the temple until he became 18 years old that is when he left to U.S.A and joined the army.

Weapons: customized Colt .45, customized M4, survival knife,and battle knife.

intro:

it was a peacful night in Vegas. I was having a rest after a long day of training when all of a sudden the phone rang.
i got up and answered
me : hello.
a mysterious evil voice replied come to Manhattan i need your help
me: who are you?
no respond
me in a mad voice: ANSWER ME
but no one respond.
I got up, had a shawor, and wear my cloths and took my items and weapons and wasted no time and went to Manhattan to meet that mysterious person who asked me for help.

Qudlaty

Name: Qudlaty of The Holy Order

Height: 5"8

Looks: white cloak with a large, black belt around it; black boots; white half-gloves with silver studs on the knuckles; fairly long, black hair.

Attitude: chilled out, serious when the situation needs it, has a sense of humor, thinks before doing something.

History: I don't know anything. I'm traveling the world, killing demons for money and looking for my memories. I found a legendary group named "The Holy Order" that slays demons for money. I joined them and soon became the vice-leader.

Weapons: dual-wielding a silver katana and a black Desert Eagle firing silver bullets. I know basic telekinesis (pushing, pulling), customised Devil Trigger- half of me becomes black (including face)- my dark alter ego, while the other half remains normal. While in Devil Trigger, my dark alter ego takes control of me.

Intro:
I have a mission from The Holy Order. I have to go to a cathedral in an Unknown Location, that is said to be haunted by demons. I am getting transported there by the Order's Gateway.

Entering the cathedral i hear demon screams. "Time for some fun" I say to myself. I walk upstairs and open the door to the hallway. When I walk inside, I see a large amount of light coming form one of the doors in the hallway. Without thinking, I open it. Suddenly something sucks me inside darkness and I faint. Later, I wake in front of a large mansion. "What the hell?!" I say to myself. I get up and walk to the door. It suddenly opens with a hollow sound. A loud, bass voice roars inside: "You have been chosen along with 7 other people to enter the challenge!" with an echo. I walk inside and the door shuts. "Great" i think. I sit under a wall and wait.

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Name: Konzeona Micron

Sex: Female

Height: 5'11"

Looks: blonde hair, red dress, red boots, and blue eyes

Attitude: Untalkative, nice, kind, and silent

History: Konzeona Micron was born in a small town that no longer exists. She is a devil hunter and she does it for a high price.

Weapons: Dual-guns and a sword

intro:
Konzeona let demons in her wake because she goes around killing demons. "Time for me to get to work." She never talks because she hardly knows what to say to humans.

Kaihedgie

Name: Kamorphia
Height: 5'7

Physical Appearance: Kamorphia at default, has semi-dark skin, though her forearms and torso appear to be purple colored. Her hair is rather spiky and umkempt, just reaching past her shoulders and has a thick plum fringe that covers half of her face. If one looks past this fringe, one will discover a squirming mass of liquid rimmed with a mouth and a moving yellow eye. Her normally seen eye though is pinkish without pupils Regarding her figure, it's mostly slim but not a lot of curve though.

Attire: Kamorphia's clothing is almost surprisingly modest for a female demon. She wears a dark sleeveless tight suit that covers her entire toros and reaches up to her neck. She wears a short sleeved pale plum shirt with the collar turned up. On her arms are dark arm bands. Her legs are covered by a pair of dark slacks with a purple tinge to it, but wears no footwear, leaving her barefoot. She chose this clothing in order to fight particularly male opponents without distracting them.

Weapon: None

Abilities: Kamorphia's entire body is made out of a metamorphic slime capable of taking on various shapes at will. Using this to her advantage, Kamorphia is able to both discreetly and directly confront her opponents. Most physical attacks have no effect whatsoever, and can almost immediately counterattack because of her amorphous composition. She can fight rather well in her humanoid form. When transforming any one of her limbs, it becomes gooey and converts into a purple color, from there she can shape said limbs into any shape. What usually comes to mind is a blade and shield for her, though the shapes may change. In addition, she can fit through narrow cracks and reach normally unreachable areas through natural adhesion.

Devil Trigger: When in Devil Trigger, Kamorphia assumes the form of a slightly armored, purple skinned monstrosity vaguely similar to a symbiote. Two more appendages appear from the hip area giving her better reach. In DT form, all of her abilities are enhanced and the added ability to glide in the air. She is constantly surrounded by a dark purple aura similar to that of Vergil

References:
Kamhu.png

Yes, the pic was done by me XP

Techniques
Kuuenbu - Double jump

Toroseku
- Evade enemy attacks by transforming into a
puddle

Wall Hike
- Run alongside the ground or slither on it

Just Guard - Pretty much the same as Vergil's guard

Attacks:
Zanganhaza - Slamming slash attack from above
Sengatatsatou - Blade thrusting attack
Round Trip - Throws a boomerang made out of slime. Does multiple hits
Retsuzan - A series of multiple slashes using both arms
Kuuenzan - Spinning slash from the air or ground
Messenkou - Punches the ground to produce fanning shots of energy

History: (Will develop as story goes on, so yeah)

Intro: In a ravaged church, demons were crawling about, trampling over corpses. The inhabitants of the building had been killed. All except for three kids and one woman. This brave female confronted the demons alone but the kids called out for her to run away. However, she did quite the opposite. Her arms transformed into a plethora of tendrils, slicing through the devils with ease. Devils ambushed her and came at her from all sides. Valiantly she fought, but soon found herself under the hide of numerous demons, trying to suffocate and crush her. To their dismay a few moments later, a great surge of energy burst forth and blew away the numerous devils. In place of the seemingly human female was a hulking, eyeless devil, quickly smashing through the demons with relative ease. It all happened so fast. It was almost as if the demons were dead from the start, as the lone purple skinned monster remained. It turned to the now frightened children who feared the sudden transformation of the woman who had managed to save them from the devils. Assuring to them that they were safe from harm, the devil slowly approached them, and extended a clawed hand to them

'Don't worry. It's okay now. I ain't gonna eat ya' She said in a female voice, but the sound of it was metallic. One of them tentatively rested his hand on the claw. No twitch or sudden movements.

'I don't get it. Why did you save us? Devils are supposed to be evil' He said, his tone still shaky.

'Guess I'm one of the oddballs, huh?'

I arrived to Manhattan while I was driving my car searching for a hotel to rest in, a 20 years old lady ran in front of me in fear and there were a bunch of guys were following her. ( they looked like some kind of gang ) i said to myself. and then i stopped the car and got out of it and ran toward them to save the lady. the young lady ran in the streets and entered an ally and found a group of people sitting she went to them thinking of asking them to protect her from the gang but she got surprised when they told her that they are members from the same gang. she screamed and closed her eyes telling herself that this is the end. one of the gang members took out his knife to stab the young lady. when all of a sudden he falls on the ground. WHAT IS GOING ON? everyone shouted. he is dead said one of the gang members while examining the body of his friend. everyone felt scared from what happened. no one knew from where did that bullet came from. all what they know is that it came from a professional killer.
the young lady yelled THERE IS SOMETHING OVER THERE. everyone looked at what the lady had seen. There was some kind of shadow standing infront of them. one member of the gang got up and spoke “who are you? and what do you want? “What if that is the thing that killed him…?” She asked quietly. The shadow began to move slightly. the gang members expression changed . the young lady closed her eyes and put her head on her knees. The shadow moved closer and closer. the gang leader took his knife and raised his hand to the sky and then pointed at the shadow and shouted READY YOUR WEAPONS.

ice_princess_d

little_d is no longer part of :The Sins Of Might (RP): ryan

LordOfDarkness;127070 said:
Who’s In The RP?

Black Monster
The Da3dra
LordOfDarkness
Trish67
Qudlaty
Demons Destiny
Little_D
Devil Hunter 95 *Has yet to post Character Background and Intro*
La Sirene

The GM (Games Master): LordOfDarkness

The Moderators
(Helping me out): Black Monster and The Da3dre.

(Very Important) Rules:

1) Kissing and holding hands is fine. But no intercourse please!
2) No controlling other members characters.
3) No playing God, we all have our weakness.
4) No killing another character, unless you have permission.
5) No dodging everything, we're not Neo :p.

(Important Notes) Must Read:

ALL players must repost their character’s Back Story and Introduction BEFORE they continue. No off-topicness, or comments on other people’s part of the story. So that it flows well. I'll look over it to keep it active, and to make sure everyone is up to date. Each player MUST continue to write up new parts. Those who fall behind on their character's part will obviously not fit into the story later on. And we sure as hell don’t want to have to wait for people. There will be a Social Group in addition to this thread, so that things can be discussed and monitored further, without it having to be posted in the RP. Let’s kick things off, enjoy ;)

My Character’s Main Information.

Name: Toni Silverstrike
Height: 5ft’6
Weapons: Holy Driver Revolver and Over Driver Revolver.
Templar Sword, Sting-Blade, Mark 3 Hydro Cutter. And KT Charger.
Projectile: Summoned Skewers
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Green

Clothes: Black Templar T-shirt with a Templar red cross on it. Green trench coat and dark brown trousers and shoes. A red bandanna and a red collar to his trench coat. A red and green amulet left to him by his mother Olivia. A special gauntlet attached to his arm surgically. A special ancient artefact that can manipulate demonic power, which he wears on his left arm all the time. A chest plate, and armour padding around his knees.

Special Abilities: A sword made by Sparda was handed to The Templar Marshall. The Marshall was the Head of The Templar Knights, who helped Sparda fight against Mundus‘ armies. The sword has some of Sparda’s Dark Knight Form encased inside of it. Due to this, Toni can change into this form whilst fighting. This form is also known as Knight Trigger, and is similar to Dante’s DT, yet it does not allow Toni to use demonic power. Toni relies on an ancient artefact that The Templar Knights found centuries ago. This artefact allows the bearer to manipulate demonic energy. Thanks to this, Toni can maker demons attack themselves, or even their allies. He can also use its power to move faster when around demons, so that he can keep up with everything.

Background Information on Toni Silverstrike, His Mother And His Best Friend.

After Olivia gave birth to her half demon half human son, after the fact that she was raped by a demon, but she managed to get away after. Her child, the Hemon, or Duman ( half and halves ) was given away to a man, but the man was a demon follower, so he raised the child in the ways of evil, and called him Keno, except you may know that Keno turns good later on. Toni however just knows about Eva from what he remembers, beings as his family knew hers. Toni’s past was traumatic. He was trained by his father from an early age, and all throughout his teen years he would hunt demons with his only friend Michael Greyhound. His parents were killed when he was only ten years old. His sword has great power and gives him awesome abilities and strength. As the last descendant of the Templar Marshal, he knows all about Sparda and the Templar's history. He had to fight alone when Michael was severely injured, as he had both his legs cut off by a leopard faced demon called Eapolde. Michael spent the rest of his years trying to get over the disadvantage he had, and after an argument and a falling out with Toni, he finally accepted he could fight no more. However he spent his time building and maintaining the Templar Order. Building better weapons using advanced technology. Michael gets his knowledge of demons from his family and from the Templar's. Having also read tons of books on demons, and studying into them, there isn't a man on the planet that knows more about demons than him. Soon, Toni and Michael went about with finishing the mission they had started years ago. They had to find the sons of Sparda. Toni's family had known Eva, (Dante and Vergil's mother) and had known of her twin boys. It was Toni that had rescued the twins the night Arkham had came to kill them. After finding the twins, Toni acted as a mentor to the two. But more to Dante than Vergil, Toni was a father figure.

Background Information On Toni Silverstrike’s Father.

William Silverstrike, Toni's father
Killed by Arkham at the age of 49

William's body was changed into zombie form by Osiris, a demon beast who shares his name from Osiris in Egyptian mythology -from Egyptian mythology, Osiris was the God of the Underworld and the dead- Arkham keeps William as his prized zombie, at an underground lab as to not let him loose. William is part of a zombie experiment started by Arkham, that has ran for several years. If the zombies reach the Earth's surface, and the virus outbreaks, then the world is in threat. William and the rest of the zombies, must be destroyed.

Templar Knight’s Background Information.

The Templar's were already knights before they helped Sparda -They were the strongest knights around- And I would like to tell you that the Templar's did fight alongside with the Vie De Marli to help Sparda send the evil back from where it came. For those of you who don’t know, the Vie De Marli were a small clan of demon warriors also rebelling against the demon race, and fighting alongside Sparda and The Templar Knights to help fight back the evil, and help in sealing Mundus. Ultimately Sparda sealed Mundus by himself.

Toni Silverstrike’s Moves List

TEMPLAR SWORD MOVES

Demon Bane Level 1
Demon Bane Level 2
Demon Bane Level 3
Midnight Mayhem Level 1
Midnight Mayhem Level 2
Midnight Mayhem Level 3
Upper-strike
Rising Fury
Lower Smash
Helm Breaker
Templar Sword Combo 1
Templar Sword Combo 2
Templar Sword Combo 3
Devil's Thrust: Similar to Million Stab
Warrior Rage
Devil Breaker
Down Earth Crush
Assassins' Impale
Burning Revenge
Ice Fury

ROYAL GUARD

Knight's Stance
Knight's Guard.
Knight's Strike
Sword Stance.

TAUNTS

Come On
Bring It On
Come And Get Some
This'll Be Over Soon
Time To Die
Too Easy
You're Wasting My Time
I'm Getting Bored
You're Not Worth My Time
How Pathetic
Show Me Something New
You Truly Suck
You Call That fighting?
Have You Even Started Yet?
You Won't Last Five Seconds
Why Do You Bother?
Shocking! Come Back When You're Ready To Play
Is That All You've Got?
Show Me Something New
Let's See Something Else
Show Me Something I Haven't Seen

(a) I'm Getting Bored...
(b) I'm Getting Bored... *followed by a yawn*

This Isn't Worth My Time
Your Moves Don't Stand A Chance
Say Hi To Your Death

GUNSLINGER

Rookie Moves List

Fire Shot
Defensive Shot
Hawk Eye Shot
Finishing Blast Level 1

Advanced Moves List

Maximum Defence Shot
Over Shot
Charged Shot
Rocket Shot
Twister Shot
Finishing Blast Level 2

Pro Moves List

Twister Ultimate
Pro Defensive Shot
Maximum Twister Shot
Perfect Hawk Eye Shot
Finishing Blast Level 3
Teleport Shot:

Toni Silverstrike’s Introduction:

I landed hard on the ground, and my trench coat swayed in the wind. Blood splashed onto the ground all around me, and then a loud thud came as the demon that I had just killed landed right beside me.

“Very nice work Toni, I see you still keep active” a man said.

I turned around to see that it was an old pal of mine, Kurtis Dane.

“Kurtis, it has been a while” I replied, and I put away my guns and wiped blood from my sword.

“Yes it has Toni. Hey, there is a reason I have come looking for you Toni. Right now there is something quite odd going down in Manhattan. And there is also this other place that we are looking into, some sort of mansion. Of course, we are aware that both places are hosting strong demon activity, and we need someone to look into it and figure out the source of the problem” Kurtis informed me, showing me a picture of the mansion.

“I guess you need me to go and see what is happening, right?” I said.

I had already figured that he required my help. Nobody usually tracks me down just to say hello.

“Well, you are the Boss. And your son Cory, he has been injured slightly in a recent fight. Nothing too serious” Kurtis told me.

“Hmm. I wish he would listen to me. I keep telling him that he can’t just run into things without thinking them through. Sometimes I think he looks at all I have done, and somehow thinks that I am superhuman or something. And that he feels he can do what I can do, and that he will never die” I stated, and I laughed at the thought of my son possibly thinking we were immortal or something foolish like that.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Name: Jack "grim" Reaper

Height:5'10

Hair: pitch black and spiked in the back

Eye: full red

Attire: a small black jacket with a hood, blood red t-shirt,black leather pants, swat boots.

Weapons: blood red spiked guantlets called Hellfire, two sub machine guns with blades attached, and a Demonic sycth called Purgetoree (corect me if it spelled wrong)

Personality: Gothic, intellegent, crafty

DT: like Dantes DMC3 Beowulf DT, but angelic wings and small horns.

Background:family was killed by rampaging demons and he didnt exactly know he was part demon untill they use his his own weapon against him bet he overeacted to the power and his eye are now permenetly an ever glowing red and ever since hes occanionaly teamed up with various hunters trying to find the leader of the group of demons that attacked him and his family.

everyone took there weapons and took the battle stance preparing themself for battle. the shadow took a form of a human. as i approach, the fear on the young lady's eye increased. i stopped and told the gang to let the young lady go. one of the gang members yelled NEVER. and ran toward me. I grabbed the gang member's hand and punched him in the face and then i grabbed the gang member's shoulder and pulled him. then i raised my hand and broke the gang members arm. the gang members were terrified because they don't know what is going on because all what they can see is two shadows fighting. and all what they hear was screams, bones cracking, and knives clashing. a few minutes later from screaming, bone cracking, and knives clashing. the gang member fell on the ground and i moved forward to fight the rest of the gangs. the gang members couldn't wait any longer and moved toward me. when they reached me they found out that i am just a man. the gang leader yelled: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?. my name is Krory and i am here to save that lady from you. the gang members screamed as they marched toward me. at that time i took out my m4 and fired at the gang. they fell on the ground one by one until they all finished.
after getting rid of the gang i went to the young lady and

me: are you ok?

the young lady: yes i am

i gave her my hand and told her that i am going to take her home. while we were
while we were walking out of the ally one of the gang members talked to me.

the gang member: your a fool.

me: what?

the gang member: she isn't normal. she is a de...m.....on. and then he died.

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Konzeona was walking around not paying any attention to anyone, but she wanted to get along with everyone because she wanted to make sure that she just wanted to. She walked right next to a guy she never noticed before.

Kaihedgie

Not too far from the scene was a young lady dressed in mostly purple strolled her way peacefully, minding no one's business. That is of course, until she heard gunfire. Rushing to the source, she encountered a plethora of corpses crumpled on the floor. Only a few select people were left standing alive in the whole affair.

'Uhh...hate to ask, but, what just happened here?'

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Konzeona kept walking until she sat down she is a devil hunter and she knows her side job is so weird that normal people would freak out.

i looked at the young lady
me: what is he talking about?
the young lady: i have no idea.
me: hmmm this is getting stranger and stranger. OH by the way my name is Krory.
the young lady: nice to meet you Krory. my name is Nahara.
me: Nahara. what a nice name.
Nahara: thank you. but we have to go before my parents return home and get mad at me becuse i left.
i went with Nahara to her home. we left the city andd entered a near by forest i drove the car for an hour following the directions that i get from Nahara. STOP Nahara screamed.
me: what is wrong?
Nahara: there is my home.
she pointed at an old mansion from the outside it looked like the owners left this mansion long time ago. " hmmm something isn't right"
Nahara laughed and replied : yes your right.

Kaihedgie

'Hey wait! Agh!' Before she could even get any answers, the two had already left. 'Man, I must be losin' my edge lately. Anywayz, not like I'm needed here.' Kamorphia took a quick look around her surroundings. The coast was clear to leave. Her skin gained a purple tinge as her body liquefied and slithered away from the scene. She'd have to wait another time to save the day.

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Konzeona noticed that no is paying attention to her. Maybe it is because I don't talk much. Konzeona thought.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
This is my characters info.
(This is not a spoiler, its just such a big post it saves space if i just put it as a spoiler)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Here is his intro.
(i'm aware im supposed to type it like "I killed the demon"
but i really don't wanna retype this further posts will be written properly, i also used spoiler to save space.)

Well I decided that I'm gonna be evil just to be different. we'll just have to see how the story pans out, maybe ill become good later (like trish did in dmc1)

"I think I need......6...more beers" Mattias said to the bar woman."Well I, think you've had enough" she said in a matter of fact tone. "Can I ask you something? Do you sleep on your stomach?" Mattias asked, "No?" she replied. mattias motioned for her to lean in closer, a smile shot across his face as he said "Then Can I?"
(get it? it's a sex joke he wants to sleep on her...oh..nevermind)
The woman drew back quickly and brought the beer mug she was holding down on his head, beer and all. Mattias could feel his blood begin to pour from his head, and the alcohol sting his cuts, but he never knew how to quit, "I thought you said I shouldn't have any more to drink?" needless to say club security heard the comotion then came over to the bar "sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave." one of the bouncers said "But this kind lady just gave me another beer, and id hate to leave with out paying for it" he said as he pulled out a 20 and a pen and wrote his phone number on the bill "be sure to call me if u change your mind" he said. he then slid the bill across the table and turned to face the bouncers. "alright boys I fear I have been stricken with a severe case of blindness, would you two be so kind as to escort me to the door?" they grabbed him roughly by his jacket and more or less dragged him out of the club. they dropped him on the pavement and went back indoors, "see you guys later" he said as he rose to his feet. By this time he had totally forgotten which car or bike was his or if he had even driven to the club. "Maybe that chick drugged me...Maybe she planned on taking me home and having her way with me" he said jokingly. After wandering around the parking lot for atleast an hour he decided he should probably walk home anyways.

(skip to home)​

He walked through the front door of his motel room and turned on the tv. "next time I take a job there better be a 5 star hotel where I'm staying." He reached into the motels mini fridge only to withdraw his hand and sigh, "it seems I'm fresh out of liquid courage" he closed the door and walked balk into the living room only to find a man sitting in the armchair which had once been illuminated by the tv (which is now off) "Who are you?" Mattias said as he leaned against the wall. "aah..Mattias" he spoke in a deep creepy voice. "nice pack a day (cigarettes) voice" he said. "Who the hell are you?" "Who I am is of no importance" the man said. "it never is...well what exactly do you need from me? I assume you have some form of work, unless in fact you think im your male entertainment you hired for the night" the man scoffed and reached into his pocket, "I need you to take care of this man his name is Asterck Krory" he pulled a picture from his pocket and slid it over the table to Mattias. He picked up the picture and examined it closely.
mycharacter.jpg

"You couldn't get me a picture of his face?" Mattias said. "He is a very careful and intelligent man. not many people know what he looks like" the man said "unbeknownst to him I have arranged for him to be in a town called Drosh" "Really? is that so? how bout telling me when and where or ill kick your ass out for wasting my time" Mattias spoke in an anoyyed voice "When he arrives I will contact him again and direct him to this house" he pulled another picture from his pocket and layed it on the table. Once again mattias leaned over, picked up the photo and examined it taking in every detail.
thumb.bfe72ed97af1380791d4ed808bfe3916.6efc61f55c6da58f4181cd3ee7ceaa88.jpeg

"It looks like the contractor didn't know wether he was building a mansion or a cathedral." he said as he continued to ponder over the picture."the address to the house is written on the back there is also a number that connects directly to me if the need to contact me ever arises" Mattias flipped the picture over and examined the address and number, it was written slopily and in something that wasn't ink. The man stood up from his seat and walked to mattias, "one last thing just to be safe when you get to the house kill anyone and anything you find inside the house" "whats anything supposed to mean?" mattias said to himself. while Mattias was still focused on the picture the man grabbed his shoulder firmly. Mattias looked up at the man "What the Fu AAH!!!" at that moment a pain shot through mattias' entire body he fell to his knees and looked up "What did you do to me?" Mattias said "I gave you a little advance on your payment" the man said to him as mattias fell forward and grabbed at the mans legs "be sure to get the job done and you will be rewarded with more than just money" the strange man said. "ok boss " Matias whispered...JUST BEFORE HE THREW UP ALL OVER THE MANS SHINS, FELL OVER, AND PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR(to be continued)

"THAT VOICE IT WAS THE SAME VOICE FROM BACK THEN" i said to myself as i turned to face Nahara. when i saw her i got shocked from what i saw. she tranfered into a deamon.
Nahara: i am level 2 demon. and my ability is that i can transfere to any kind of living creature that i eat its soul. and now i am going to take your soul.
me: a demon huh? stop joking around kid.
the demon crossed her hands and they changed to baldes. and attacked me. i took out my survival knife and blocked her attacks but i missed one and got a scar in my left eye i didn't lost my left eye but it got infected. i fell on the ground and everythhing turned to black.

p.s. this picture is just to show the scar

scar.jpg

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Konzeona came just in time, and she saw a guy on the ground and she also saw Naehara. "Are you all right?" Konzeona asked.

Top Bottom