• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: The Sins Of Might (RP)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I came to a halt several metres away from the Mansion. At one glance it was quite obvious to me that demonic activity was currently taking place inside. The large Mansion had a purple aura surrounding it. I could smell the demons from a mile away.

Even so, I drew my weapons and advanced towards the Mansion.

The ground before me started to shake, but I began to run. The ground started breaking away, and I couldn't outrun it. I fell down through the ground, and found myself underground the Mansion.

"Damn, this will delay me a little" I said, in an annoyed tone of voice.

Pulling out one of my trusty revolvers; and switching on my torch, I turned around the nearby corner and continued on my travel.

Qudlaty

Suddenly i hear a loud noise that seemed to be coming from below. I quickly get up and draw my weapons. The same voice said: "One has come to join you". I look around the hall and see a door. When i opened it i saw stairs going down, and a lit torch hanging on the wall. I hide my katana, take the torch and go down. Below was a long corridor. Walking through it I came to a curve, turned and saw someone walking there with a torch. I aim my weapon and say: "Who the hell are you?".

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Konzeona is who she is a devil hunter and she wants to make her thoughts across but don't know how because she hardly ever talks.

The Da3dra

Master Of War

(I am singing the song)

"The whole world is my enemy - and I'm a walking target
Two times the devil with all the significance
Dragged and raped for the love of a mob
I can't stay - because I can't be stopped
Eat mother****ers alive who cross us
I know you're all tired of the same ol' bosses
Let me tell you how it's gonna be
I'm gonna kill anyone who steps up in front of me...."​

I arrived at the mansion a few days ago and from the beginning things just seemed out of place the air was thick and I had an uneasy feeling.

"Feels very homey" I thought to myself.​

Every where I went I could see things scurrying around in the shadows, yes I knew that something was there, watching me. But it was odd, I didn't know if it was because they were being controlled or just afraid of me, they never seemed to do much besides watch which was good because it made my job easier.

For the past day I had been going through the mansion mapping it out, and it wouldn't have taken so long if it hadn't been for 3 things. My compass and GPS just wouldn't work, second the mansion was far bigger on the inside than it looked on the outside, and also there was a seemingly endless series of catacombs and tunnels that snaked through the ground below the mansion. I didn't know exactly how far down they went but it seemed like they went on for miles.

"At least the MP3 player worked"​

I decided that I should stop and head back to what I had established as "base camp". which was nothing more than a tunnel that was not too far under the house, so if I needed to go up to the house I could, and the same goes for if I needed to head further into the tunnels.

As I made my trek back I felt something, following me. This was different from all the others that watched, theese ones had the intent to kill. I drew my short Kukhri from it's sheath and placed my bag on the ground, and then I waited.

I stood still for what seamed like an eternity then i heard it footsteps I crouched and spun driving my blade deep into the belly of the beast, warm blood spewed forth from the wound covering my side as the monster doubled over.

I was face to face what could only be described as an Anubis esque demon, it's body was that of a man, but a weak one, it was all skin and bones. It' also had an elongated face, however it wasn't quite like a dog's more like a piranha's.

Right when it's gaze met my own I withdrew the blade then lobbed it's head off. At that moment three more came from the shadows this time one of them had a weapon.

In a flash i sheathed my first blade and took out my second and sliced the legs out from under one of the demons, I grabbed the back off it's head then smashed it into the nearby, wall sending blood over me and the other monsters.

I then turned and blocked one demons attack then took off the other's arm. It's sword hit the ground on its hilt and spun for a moment like a top, at that moment I tripped the demon and pushed it onto it's own blade sending blood into the air like a fountain.

The last demon lunged at me while I was on the ground, it's mouth wide open with the intent of biting my head off, I quickly forced bouth hands into it's mouth holding the jaws open.

It's teeth bore through the gloves I was wearing and through the palms of my hands, but with all the adreniline pumping through my body I couldn't even feel it, I then began pulling the jaws further and furhter apart then suddenly there was a sickening crunch as I tore the skull from the lower jaw. the body fell over and I pulled the top jaw out of my hand.

I then got up and sheathed my sword. I changed the song on my iPod then made my way towards my bag, I leaned over to pick up my bag and at the moment the demon whos head had just been removed came running towards me I quickly turned holding my NeoStead shotgun, it ran directly into the barrel getting hit in the gut, I then pulled the trigger blowing him completely in two. I decided it would probably be best to keep my shotgun out from now on so i produced a sling, attached it to the gun then slung it over my shoulders.

I began to walk back to my outpost as I heard the sound of a tunnel collapsing,

"Let me guess, more demons"​

I then decided to grab a couple of explosives and put them on my belt. I hid my bag behind some rocks with the intent of coming back for them, grabbed a torch and started to make my way towards the collapsed tunnel.

THIS SPOILER IS JUST EXTRA INFO
The song Mattias is singing/listening to during the battle is "I Am Hated" by "Slipknot" below are the lyrics and a link to youtube so you can listen to the whole song. The only reason I'm adding this part is because it helps you to understand him on the mental level...remember he's crazy. You'll be surprised when you find what he changed his iPod to in my next post. =]

Youtube.com - I Am Hated

The whole world is my enemy - and I'm a walking target
Two times the devil with all the significance
Dragged and raped for the love of a mob
I can't stay - because I can't be stopped
Eat mother****ers alive who cross us
I know you're all tired of the same ol' bosses
Let me tell you how it's gonna be
I'm gonna kill anyone who steps up in front of me

Welcome to the same ol' ****ing scam
Same ol' s*** in a dead fad

Everybody wants to be so hard
Are you real or a second rate sports car?
They all lost their dad or their wife just died
They never got to go outside - SHUT UP
Nobody gives a f***
it doesn't change the fact that you suck

(We are) The anti-cancer
(We are) The only answer
Stripped down, we want you dead
But what's inside of me, you'll never know
(We are) Bipolar gods
(We are) You know what we are
My life was always s***
And I don't think I need this anymore

Now I'm not pretty and I'm not cool
But I'm fat and I'm ugly and proud - so f*** you
Standing out is the new pretension
Sreamline the (sic)ness, half-assed aggression
You gotta see it to believe it, we all got conned
All the mediocre sacred cows we spawne
Put your trust in the mission
We will not repent - this is our religion

(We are) The anti-cancer
(We are) The only answer
(We are) Bipolar gods
My life was always s***

I AM HATED
YOU ARE HATED
WE ARE HATED

Everything sucks and I can prove it
Everybody dies, shuffle on, remove it
Individuals, indispensable
I'm the paradox deity vessel
...the other side holds no secret
But this side is done, I don't need it
Before you go, you should know you're breaking down
You'll be rotten by the time you're underground

F*** you

(We are) The anti-cancer
(We are) The only answer
(We are) Bipolar gods
My life was always s***

(We Are) The source of conscience
(We Are) Distorted sentients
There's only one thing left
And I can't leave until it's sated
(We Are) The absolute
(We Are) Controlling you
They're closing in, I can't escape
I AM HATED

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
as i was walking around the mansion i came across a female demon holding a masked man with a scar over his left eye, at first i thougt "whats so great about this place", but i knew the masked man was in danger so i said, "hey whats a demon like you doing in a place like this?" and she said, "**** of human im busy right now, ill come for you later!" and so i shot a few rounds into the demons face with the twin submachine guns and said, "maybe in the next life sweetheart, but your not my type." and carried the man to a safe place.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
when i took the masked man to a safe spot i tried to wake him up, and said,"Damn! hes a heavy sleeper..." and as soon as i turned around i noticed there was a blonde haired girl watching me. so i said,"Hey! what are you doing here, don't ya know its dangerious here?

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
"I am a devil hunter if you care to know my name is Konzeona Micron the devil hunter of the Micron Devil Hunter Company." Konzeona said. Konzeona decided to talk since someone doesn't recognize her.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
"nice to meet you Konzeona, I'm Jack Reaper." i said, and checked to see if the masked man was up yet, so far he was either pretending or he was still sleeping, then i said, "so did you come by this place alone?"

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
"Yes I did I'll never work with other people cause I'm to shy to talk to other people." Konzeona said. Konzeona knows is good to be by herself.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
so i said, "oh ok then...i thougt that lady in purple was with you..." and i was startled from how the lady in purple got here so fast, and then i said, "so who are you anyway and how did you get here?"

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
ok i might have sent the wrong message but i was really asking the lady in purple who she was ans how she got there srry i got ya confused.

Kaihedgie

'Mmmmm...what now?' The demoness wondered. Alone she was, left in a shapeless form, Kamorphia was left sitting around doing nothing as a writhing mass of tendrils and slime. The streets were clean thanks to her help and she already had her fill.

'Well, at least it's better than havin' to fight when people are around. Those bible fanboys are serious business. ..*sigh*...ugh, so BORED!'

Qudlaty

Dear Devil Hunter and La Sirene. Please write more on your character actions, not just 1 sentence, because it looks wierd. Just look up on others posts for an example. Thanks

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
alright i was just wanted to introduce your character to Jack and Kozeona
and since black moster is still gone, Kory will still be out cold... but im fresh out of ideas... >.<

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Devil Hunter 95;129171 said:
alright i was just wanted to introduce your character to Jack and Kozeona
and since black moster is still gone, Kory will still be out cold... but im fresh out of ideas... >.<
I wanted to come in whenever LOD acknowledged the fact hes been confronted by someone but he hasn't been here lately.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Guys, we have a group where you're suppose to say this... You two, along with little_d and myself have now posted something that doesn't continue the RP, just asks questions... Reread my first post... No posts other than bits of stories are suppose to be posted...

i opened my eyes and looked around wondering where am i. i saw a man and a woman standing infront of me and they were talking to each other. " hay becarful there is a demon in here her name is Nahara and she is a level 2 demon" at that moment my left eye began to hurt me i put my hand on my eye and screamed "MY EYE IT IS BURNING". after a few moments the pain is gone i removed my hand and looked at the couple. the woman fell on the gound and pointed at me and screramed "AHHHHHHHH, YOUR LEFT EYE ". i replyed to her "what is wrong with my eye?". the woman replyed " IT CHANGED ". i took my survival knife out and used it as a mirror to see my eyes. i got shocked when i saw it and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

this is how my left eye looks like
scar-1.jpg

Top Bottom