• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish sighed. And looked at the woman whose appearence was so much like her own. She could sense this woman was the real thing.
"Dante will come around," she said. "I know where he is going...why don't you come with us?"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil felt the weight of the situation press down heavily on his shoulders after his brother's furious and sudden departure. He closed his eyes, rubbed the bridge of his nose, and let out a long-suffering sigh before coolly assessing the people around him.

"If you are indeed my mother..." Vergil faced Eva squarely, and his jaw clenched. "But if you are not, you should realize that I will inflict horrors on you that hell itself could not produce. And you," Vergil's eyes snapped to Trish. "I will be watching you."

Vergil smirked faintly, and turned to Zebra. "Shall we go find Dante? I do believe we have some... family business to discuss."

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
"Yeah, let's find the little brat," Zebra said light-heartedly, trying to lift everyone's spirits. He saw Nero start to climb from the tree, but before the boy could being his descent, the old man gave him a threatening look to wait for everyone to come back.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It hurt Eva little that Dante ran away. But, she did expect it a little.
What surprised her is the fact that Vergil was still standing there. She didn't know why though.
"Hi Zebra" A face she knew, but Sparda was the one who was close friends with him.

Eva turned to to the lady that looked like her, "I would like to come along, i feel i need to prove who i am... Nice to meet you..."

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
"Charmed," Trish said with a nod to Eva. "By the way, I'm Trish."
Trish turned around and adressed the rest of the group
"Actually rather than us all going to find Dante, why don't we all go back to the office and re-group, Then I will go after Dante, since I know where he's gone. and we probably won't be coming back here..."

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
"Trish, may i go with you as well, or is it one of "THOSE" situations where you wanna talk to him alone," Zebra asked solemnly. He didn't look Trish or Eva in the eye. He couldn't. The situation was tense and he wasn't about to make it worse. There was much he wanted to talk to Dante about, but he needed to know if going with Trish crossed the line.

Nero, bored as can be, started carving into the tree in which he sat, not making any visible patterns, the rain still soaking his work area.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish thought for a moment. "That might be a good idea, Zebra...at least if you're on deck."
She sighed.
"At the very least I'll get away with having to wear a large sign around my neck that says 'TRISH' in big letters." she added laughing a little to incidcate that she had been joking.

"Hey Nero!" she called turning toward the tree the young man was in. "You know we aren't coming back here, so I'd get out of that tree and come with us to the office. Unless you wanna stay in the tree, then you're welcome to!"

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
"I would like to come with you Trish, but I fear I may make problems worse." Eva said looking down to the ground.
"I have to wait for Dante to come around I suppose, he probably just needs time to think."

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
"Don't worry Eva, the boy'll come around. If not i'll just have to slap some sense into him," Zebra jokingly said, trying to lighten the situation.

The tree may have been hundreds of feet high, towering above the cathedral, but that didn't phase Nero one bit, after all, he was part demon, though he didn't know how. He stood atop the highest branch, the wind whipping his face, the rain soaking his hari as he stared into the night. He heard Trish tell him to meet them at Devil May Cry. So he jumped. He fell the long way to the ground, where he landed perfectly on his feet. "I don't believe we've met," Nero said to the woman who looked very much like Trish. "My name is Nero, and i'm a friend of Dante's, though everyone says i'm related to Sparda in some way. I don't see how though."

Zebra looked at Trish and said, "Are we gonna get Dante now? I have this annoying buzzing sound in my ear. It sounds like Nero's voice," Zebra laughed, patting the kid on the back.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Eva looked at Nero. Something did seem familiar about him... was this a child of Sparda that she didn't know about... or had one of her sons fathered a child?

"Pleased to meet you Nero, I'm Eva, Vergil and Dante's Mother." She said.

"Zebra... try not to use too much violence, please. If he'll listen, I would like to talk to him."

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
"Violence is violence. Being the wife of a demon, you should know there's no way of measuring it," Zebra laughed some more. Most of the comments of the night were in fact jokes. He didn't know if it was the beer he had earlier that day or the joy he felt being on a mission-since he had nothing to do in his free time- and being with friends who felt like family.

"Well i'll see y'all at DMC," said Nero. With those final words, he ran away from the cathedral as fast as he could, with the desire to be the first one at the shop.

"Kid's got spunk. I like the little bastard. He's got a lot of his father in him," Zebra said looking after Nero before glancing sideways at Vergil.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Eva saw Zebra look at Vergil. She could tell what Zebra was hinting at.
She was in shock... and surprised at the same time.
"Vergil has a son..." Eva thought to herself. She didn't know what to say. Her sons hadn't exactly welcomed her... and... now... Nero.
Eva felt sick... she became lightheaded... all of this was just too much. She hadn't been back 10 minutes and so much had happened.

Eva fainted.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
"Oh good god," said Trish putting her face in her plam. "Somebody wanna carry her to the office? I am getting rather impaitent and bored so let's go..."

Trish walked into a buliding, that looked very much like an old warehouse, outside. Inside was
one very messy room. There were two cheap red leather couchs on either side of the room. Huge amps, stored underneath a staircase leading upward to another floor. There was a complete bar in one corner of the room, a flickering neon sign atop it, bearing the words "Devil May Cry. Toward the back of the room was a large sturdy desk and gothic style chair. On the desk was a phone and a few magazines. Scattered across the floor were empty liquor and beer bottles, along with other trash that had yet to be thrown out.

"Make yourselfs at home, and I'll go get Dante," Trish said, "Zebra you wanted to come with? Let's go..."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil followed Trish into the shabby store, carrying an unconscious Eva in his arms. He kicked a pile of books off the couch and carefully lay the image of his mother down. He studied her form for another moment before turning toward Trish and Zebra, both of whom were heading back to the door.
"Take your time," Vergil said, and scanned the sparsely furnished office with a calculated gaze. He could do without their company for the time being, and Eva would be no bother for a while...

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
"Yeah let's blow this popsicle stand Trish. Nero's upstairs Vergil, don't tell him yet. You, me, and Dante need to figure how we're gonna break it to him since Dante didn't do his JOB," Zebra said, both anxious to leave and irritated with the situation.

Zebra walked outside the office, waiting for Trish to exit and lead the way

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish exited the office. she motioned for Zebra to follow her.
"Let's go," she said. she lead the way to a run down hole in the wall bar.

Trish smiled at the bar tender and then scanned the room for Dante. She spotted him at sat down on the bar stool next to him.
"Dante, you alright?" she asked.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Zebra had followed Trish to the bar, but when they entered he stood at the doorway. He wanted to make sure Dante was calm and ok with Trish before he joined them. The old man may like to joke often, but he knew Dante enough to be cautious during the right moments. He stayed at the door and caught Trish's eye before signing that he'll wait for the right moment.

Zany Blac

"I am seeing my mother everywhere" replied Dante lookin pointedly at Trish "I am just great".

Dante took a long hard look at Trish, over time he had gotten used to her being his mothers carbon copy, he thought Vergil would have killed her on sight, "perhaps dying made you soft brother" thought Dante.

Trish was his partner, they had gone through alot together, he wouldnt have let it happen.

Seeing another demon pose as his mother was a bit too much to take.

And for the hundreth time that day as he sat nudging a barely eaten strawberry sundae.

He wondered where his smile went.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
"I convinced Vergil not to kill me, " Trish said, as if she had read Dante's mind. "Right now I think its best if we head back to the office."

"Zebra, now is not the time to talk to him about Nero's orgins. Perhaps later, would be better?" Trish added.
She started toward the door. "Dante you coming?" she asked.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
"Lemme try talkin to him little lady," Zebra said defeatedly to Trish.
He walked toward Dante, unable to bear seeing him in so much pain and confusion. Taking the chair next to him, he said, "You know son, out of all the things i've experienced in the thousands of years I've lived, losing family is the hardest thing. Losing brothers and parents. Hell, i've even lost a son. And to get my family back, i'd do anything. I'd sell my soul, if i had one, to have them all together and not fight with at least one of my brothers. But it seems to me that you have a chance to get most of your family back, so i'd say take it. Things between you and Vergil will never be peaceful, but they never were. You can still be brothers though. As for Eva, i can tell that it's really her. I wouldn't forget that face even if i never saw it for 6 centuries. I know it's a lot to take in so soon, but it's gonna be ok Dante. Cmon, you and i still got a mission to complete. I'm gonna need all the help i can get to figure this out. Would be nice to discuss with you and your brother. After all, i'd rather face a horde or demons than tell Nero his origins," Zebra chuckled before patting Dante on the back and leaving.

Top Bottom