• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises put a slight smile in his face," Well you are probably not gonna get mad for puking, when i sayed bath i was talking about toilet, and maybe you will only lose one or two scales".

He steped back and prepared to run." Anyway how i look that it worked i will not use it, and probably its better that you drink lots of water so that thing goes quickly".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at Moises. "Wait! Where are you going? You look like you're in a hurry. And I can't **** for a while... Lovely. Anyway, I'll follow you, if you like. We gotta make sure the others come with, though."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises calmed dowm and telled Xevnas a white lie." Well ok sorry if i look in a hurry its that went i fight my powers grow because of my heart pulse".

Moises looked at the others and called them." Hey Julie, boy, Eris why dont you come here for a while".

He them whispered Xevnas,"Also next time try to dont destroy a home please".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas sighed. It's not exactly his fault that building got in the way of his throw. Besides, it was just a window. How much could a window cost? "Guys, I think it's time to go so that we can seal another hellgate. I promise not to break it this time." Xevnas slyly crossed his fingers behind his back, but kept a face of pure honesty. "Now, what say you guys we get going?"

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Eris glanced in Moises' direction when she heard her name. As soon as she heard that they were going to seal another hell gate, the bored expression on her face was wiped clean and replaced with one of glee.

"Alright!" Eris cheered, as she made her way towards Moises and Xevnas. "About time we did something other than stick around and chat."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at the goddess. "You know, for you this would be child's play, but for us it's serious work, so why don't you get with the program, okay?" Xevnas looked away and then looked back. "Sorry... I've been thinking, and the whole thing seems nearly impossible. I guess my apprehension turned to anger. Although for you that must be a good thing. After all, you ARE the goddess of chaos and discord."

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Eris blinked slowly and replied, "Well, I do like it when things get stirred up a bit, but then again, too much of any one thing will upset the Balance. I'm not in for the ride, I'm in to make sure the Balance is maintained."

Then she glanced at the others and said in a slightly louder voice, "Who's up for another Hell Gate closing?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas raised his hand meekly. "Well, you know I'm up for it. I'm kinda bored, here." He looked around at the group and cupped his hands around his mouth, shouting as loud as he could: "Hey! You know it's time to stop hanging around and GO! We're going to close another Hellgate!" He turned to Eris and smirked. "Loud enough for ya?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises walked towards Xevnas and telled him. "Sorry Xevnas that i werent hearing you". he closed more to Xevnas and whispered him. "Hey about that pill you never took it in Devil Trigger or use it when you are under the effect of the pill and also where you think that the other hell gate is?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at Moises with a look of exasperation. "You know, I had totally forgot. Wonder how it'll affect my DT?" He Devil Triggered without warning, accidentally sending Moises flying. The shining gold knight was gone. Instead the armor was dark black with purple energy lines surging through it. His forearms and and ankles had chains around them and he glowed with a black aura. "What the hell? That's new. Sorry, Moises. I forgot to tell you to move. As for the other hellgate... I can tell where it is. My crest, remember? It glows when a hellgate is nearby. I think we should check outside of the city though. And I'm driving." He smirked devilishly. "So," He called to the group. "Who's up for a road trip?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was getting up as he telled Xevnas. "Well i was saying that about the DT not because it was going to change because your will not have worts effects of the pill, as a 50 percent chance that all your scales will fall, and now you cannot, go to bath in a mont".

He cleaned his coat and his pants he walked towards Xevnas and telled him. "So do you have a car?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smirked at Moises, ignoring the side-effects that he'd listed. "Yes, in fact I do have a car. I have three, actually. All gotten by... Unreasonable methods, but I doubt the owners miss them. I'll drive one, Dante can drive another and Vergil will drive the last, if he even knows how to." He made a sideways glance at Vergil. "With his history, I bet he barely knows how to even start a car, let alone drive one."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises smirked Xevnas. "Well who haved sayed that you would own three cars, owned......by whatever you want to call that, but smarty guy how we are gonna reach them because, i suppose that we are very much far from them".

Moises them looked at the sky and noticed a plane crossing the sky, he thinked in loud voice. "Why did i have to leave my jet in the airport".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas snapped his fingers. "Oh, that's right. They're miles away. Or are they?" A devilish grin split his lips. "You really think I'd leave them that far away? They're next to an apartment building halfway across town. Should only take ten minutes to get there. So, you wanna come or what?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises grab of his pockets the cellphone that Xevnas gave to him before". Nah i think its better that firts i got my cart". He called to some numbers and when he heared a male voice Moises answered. "Yes no.... maybe...ok answered. He telled Xevnas something. "Well i will get my car around here now also you got some pictures in your phone".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas took out his phone. "Right, the pictures. Here. Look through 'em if you want." He handed the phone to Moises and looked out into the horizon. The sun was just starting to rise. "Well guys, we'll have to leave soon if we want to keep good time. What do you guys think?"

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Eris clapped her hands in glee, and said, "Now we're talking! We don't have all day, do we?"

Then she turned more serious as she added, "Besides, the longer we stay here, the more demons get through the Hell Gates and wreck the city."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Whilst the others were deliberating the location of their vehicles, Vergil set off in a southerly direction. He knew, of course, where the cars were parked. He'd passed them when he'd done a sweep of the perimeter earlier, and they could only be the c0cky boy's. Xevnas's jab at his possible lack of knowledge in the driving department wasn't far off the mark. Vergil wasn't sure whether to be amused or insulted.
The last memory he had of driving a car was when he'd been a child and he'd sped a stolen car into oncoming traffic. Thereafter he'd resorted to making use of public transportation, and when he'd been able to afford it he'd garnered a chauffeur.
Until, of course, he discovered the abilities his powers contained.

He paused and turned back toward the others. "We've delayed this matter long enough. Will you remain here gawking at one another, or are we going to get a move on?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas rolled his eyes. "That's what I was getting at when I said we needed to go. Jeez... Don't you listen to others?" He turned around and gestured for the others to follow him. "Vergil, if you like, I could drive you to where you want to go." He smirked. "I have something that can go in excess of three hundred miles an hour."

Top Bottom