• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may Cry Movie 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osaka

trollololol
DeviRyuuD;220957 said:
Tom Cruise has VERY wrong face features to star as Dante, erm, actually, he`s phat and short compared to what Dante should be like.

lol qft.

And uhm, DiCaprio as Nero.. that does not sound so bad, i mean Nero fails afterall, so it`s like they met their match.
If only it was 10 years ago when leo was unknown and still had his baby face.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I couldn't see any real people playing any of them - it's just wrong. I can't wait to see the Tekken film to see if they've actually managed to pull it off.....?

Oooh actually......*goes to Amazon to see when the hell it's availiable for pre-order....*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DeviRyuuD;220957 said:
And uhm, DiCaprio as Nero.. that does not sound so bad, i mean Nero fails afterall, so it`s like they met their match.

Your reasoning is flawless. Dicaprio for Nero - YEA!!! :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*facepalm at the Trish choice*
And NO WAY!! Not Ian! NOT IAN! OMG! The dude totally butchered one of my favourite characters EVER and made him look pathetic and dorky and stupid, which he's NOT. If he can't get one cool character right, he's not going to get Dante right either. He's not that good of an actor. Can't he just stay in Lost? It's like getting Danny Devito to play Vergil and Denzel Washington to play Nero. It's even more wrong than Tom Cruise playing Dante. I'd rather have a proper cast that CAN act and have the features manipulated by modern tech to resemble the characters than have IAN SOMERHALDER play DANTE. Good grief! Just... NO.

*outraged fangirl rant over*

Osaka

trollololol
clairavance;221040 said:
*facepalm at the Trish choice*
And NO WAY!! Not Ian! NOT IAN! OMG! The dude totally butchered one of my favourite characters EVER and made him look pathetic and dorky and stupid, which he's NOT. If he can't get one cool character right, he's not going to get Dante right either. He's not that good of an actor. Can't he just stay in Lost? It's like getting Danny Devito to play Vergil and Denzel Washington to play Nero. It's even more wrong than Tom Cruise playing Dante. I'd rather have a proper cast that CAN act and have the features manipulated by modern tech to resemble the characters than have IAN SOMERHALDER play DANTE. Good grief! Just... NO.

*outraged fangirl rant over*

Thanks for putting up the guys name (somerhalder). I just googled him and still not heard of half the stuff he's done.

Sone

DUST TO DUST
Hey i know the movies made by games sucks, but look on Resident Evil Degeneration full CGI and its great ! DMC movie in CGI will be WOOOOW, trust me ;)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
ROFL! :lol: Danny DeVito as Vergil!!
I'm starting to like the idea for a DMC movie in 3D.

How about Rhys Ifans for the part of Vergil?
I've only suggested this because I loved him playing the part of Adrian in Little Nicky.
3090962_gal.jpg
rhys_ifans_little_nicky_001.jpg

Okay, so with the pizza, more Dante me thinks!

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sB*tch;221110 said:
ROFL! :lol: Danny DeVito as Vergil!!

Danny.....Twin......Film............!!

twins_movie.jpg

Yeah, you know it's right.. lol I can just see it now: Arnold swarchenegger IS Dante: also starring Danny DeVito as Vergil. Twins in crisis!

Osaka

trollololol
You know you would LOL. But old arnie would have to shed a few pounds first. Christ, have you seen what he's become of late? The mind boggles.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I dunno why, but when I saw that picture from Twins I saw Danny Devito playing Dante and Arnie being Vergil - lol - how wrong is that....actually the other wey is wrong too, I'm going to go now!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ROFL, he IS an old man! It was bound to happen ;) I'd go see that movie as a parody of DMC. Like the stupid files....meh, actually, nothing beats the Stupid Files.

Daughter of Sparda

Sparda's little girl
If it is a going to be good than sure if not HOLLYWOOD will not have any more block busters. Some people are very touchy about these things.I'm just sayin'...

Sone

DUST TO DUST
I vote 4 CGI movie with graphic quality like Avatar, but the movies made by game sucks, so i must say im not happy about DMC movie. But it will be nice in complete CGI, there is no actors for Dante. I mean Blade = Wesley Snipes, BTW dante need actor like Wesley some guy who knows Martial Arts and have a skills and look ( speak ) like Dante. There is no actor like that in whole Planet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom