• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may Cry Movie 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Sone;235372 said:
I vote 4 CGI movie with graphic quality like Avatar, but the movies made by game sucks, so i must say im not happy about DMC movie. But it will be nice in complete CGI, there is no actors for Dante. I mean Blade = Wesley Snipes, BTW dante need actor like Wesley some guy who knows Martial Arts and have a skills and look ( speak ) like Dante. There is no actor like that in whole Planet...

Something about the way they designed him in 4 makes me think Tom Cruise with white hair.
7502.gif

inuygoku

GamblingGambitCloud;185724 said:
dragon ball evolution was kick ass...stfu

................................................. You are completely stupid dragonball evolution DESTROYED the series if you are a true DB,Z,GT,KAI fan you would know with out a doubt that it sucked and that the people who made it need to be killed. I am worried for the day for the next film where they will most likely slaughter super sayian for me.

.......... I just don't know what to you.

aka958

Don't trust people
inuygoku;244251 said:
................................................. You are completely stupid dragonball evolution DESTROYED the series if you are a true DB,Z,GT,KAI fan you would know with out a doubt that it sucked and that the people who made it need to be killed. I am worried for the day for the next film where they will most likely slaughter super sayian for me.

.......... I just don't know what to you.

Get a hold of yourself. Some people might have liked the Dragonball movie. Don't need to act like that.

When your insulting someone, try to write with correct grammar. To use that many dots is more of an eye sore than looking angry and insulting. Use the correct three dots as it should be and he doesn't have fuel to counterattack you with insult in your writing.

aoshi

I think movie adaptation need not follow the exact game adaptation for characters like dante,vergil and arkham.

Game characterisation:

Dante : Long shot moves , un-orthodox mix with guns , hides emotions behind attitide,hard working, skillful but clunky at the same time,bad sense of clothing,talkative,cares less about reputation,fun loving,anti-social.

Vergil : gets close range before attacking(mostly) , skilled yet seeks reputation, short tempered, good sense of clothing, unique , talks less(meh as if i had to say that),not so fun loving,anti-social.

Attributes such as above can be implemented in different aspects to suit a movie that delivers character performances like old times which is wat movies do best than CGI.

In short, not exactly with high times,helm breakers or rapid slashes but with dialogues and movie concepts.

beyondcrimson

may contain nuts
I can't see why they would need to make a live action film considering the quality of CGI now. The cut scenes in 4 are proof that capcom are more than up to the task and they have already tried out the game/film tie in with Degeneration, so this should be a no-brainer.

Niloufar

I hope it's not true, they're just gonna ruin dmc like all those other stupid movies based on games...
i don't want my mental image of characters to be ruined,
seriously, white hair looks good in the games but in a movie? that's gonna get a bit funny!! and just the thought of some one i don't like playing as one of my favorite characters...
anyway i just hope they never try to make this >:p

razor

it would be great to make dmc like final fantazy, some people don't agree with me but i think dragon ball movie sucks all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom